Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Are You Planing To Get Admission To University Of Osun State? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Planing To Get Admission To University Of Osun State? (1646 Views)

State Of Osun To Send 50 Graduates To Germany / Rochas Declares Free Education In Imo State To University Level. / How Do I Get Admission Into University Of Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Planing To Get Admission To University Of Osun State? by ibgoodnews(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2007
u can let meet at this discursion room i have many varient on me
Re: Are You Planing To Get Admission To University Of Osun State? by ibgoodnews(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2007
call me on 08087851811
Re: Are You Planing To Get Admission To University Of Osun State? by taiwobimbo(f): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2007
can some help? in the news paper they are saying the unosun post ume is on the 4th aug, but on there site is saying onthe 8th of aug pls my nos is 08030617623
Re: Are You Planing To Get Admission To University Of Osun State? by raphillo: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2007
MR. IBGOODNEWS,
I really appreciate ur concern about all of those that are interested about getting admission into uniosun. But I think its only proper for u to make whatever solution u have to individual problems u've listed any candidate might be ecountetring to every Nairalander. Instead of going to a forum to discus.

OR IS THERE ANYTHING ILLEGAL?
Re: Are You Planing To Get Admission To University Of Osun State? by oluwafeda: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2007
Please friend do help me what should I do? I'm from Osun, I did the last year post Jamb and score 222 But the uniosun direct entry form I filled about few months ago, I forgot to duplicate it so I could not provide the Uniosun form number and is very Important. Please what do I do?
Re: Are You Planing To Get Admission To University Of Osun State? by oluwafeda: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2007
Please friend do help me what should I do? I'm from Osun, I did the last year post Jamb and score 222 But the uniosun direct entry form I filled about few months ago, I forgot to duplicate it so I could not provide the Uniosun form number and is very Important. Please what do I do?
Re: Are You Planing To Get Admission To University Of Osun State? by ibgoodnews(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2007
Hi folks
i think i must let u know this, anything u see me puting on this forum room i am not doing it for any intrest or for admition runs. by prevellege i have some info with me that can be of help so if u want any help from me i will advice u to pls call me.
Re: Are You Planing To Get Admission To University Of Osun State? by smile007: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2007
Then why cant you post it here in the forum rather than people calling u. angry

(1) (Reply)

Futminna Student, Jambites With Info. Pls / Facts About The Diploma Programme In Unizik / JAMB Postpones Exam Date Due To Election Date Shift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.