Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

National Honours;mon,oon,mfr Etc, Of What Socio-economic Importance Are They? - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Honours;mon,oon,mfr Etc, Of What Socio-economic Importance Are They? - (411 Views)

Tinubu Confers National Honours On Super Eagles, Gifts Them Plots Of Land, Flats / FG Releases List Of Nominees For Nigeria's National Honours Awards 2022 / Buhari Honours Tobi Amusan With OON Award (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Honours;mon,oon,mfr Etc, Of What Socio-economic Importance Are They? - by glosplendid(f): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
What do they actually stand to benefit after such honour is being given to them

@lalasticlacla
@lalasticlacla
@lalasticlacla
Re: National Honours;mon,oon,mfr Etc, Of What Socio-economic Importance Are They? - by glosplendid(f): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pls this should be move to FP so as to enlighten others who doesn't know the benefit they enjoy
Re: National Honours;mon,oon,mfr Etc, Of What Socio-economic Importance Are They? - by marlow1962(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2023
glosplendid:
Pls this should be move to FP so as to enlighten others who doesn't know the benefit they enjoy
Hey, been trying to make my Gmail work, no way so I gave up. Is there any other means of reaching out to you?
Re: National Honours;mon,oon,mfr Etc, Of What Socio-economic Importance Are They? - by glosplendid(f): 5:00am On Dec 22, 2023
marlow1962:

Hey, been trying to make my Gmail work, no way so I gave up. Is there any other means of reaching out to you?
@glowwriahh on Instagram
Re: National Honours;mon,oon,mfr Etc, Of What Socio-economic Importance Are They? - by marlow1962(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
glosplendid:
@glowwriahh on Instagram
Ok cool, I left you a text there.
Re: National Honours;mon,oon,mfr Etc, Of What Socio-economic Importance Are They? - by glosplendid(f): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Didn't get your message
marlow1962:

Ok cool, I left you a text there.
Re: National Honours;mon,oon,mfr Etc, Of What Socio-economic Importance Are They? - by marlow1962(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
glosplendid:
Didn't get your message
Instagram said you will get notified, check your message request box.
Re: National Honours;mon,oon,mfr Etc, Of What Socio-economic Importance Are They? - by marlow1962(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
I commented on your birthday pictures
Re: National Honours;mon,oon,mfr Etc, Of What Socio-economic Importance Are They? - by glosplendid(f): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
marlow1962:

I didn't get the message...maybe you should resend @glowwriahh
Re: National Honours;mon,oon,mfr Etc, Of What Socio-economic Importance Are They? - by marlow1962(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2023
glosplendid:
I didn't get the message...maybe you should resend @glowwriahh
Re: National Honours;mon,oon,mfr Etc, Of What Socio-economic Importance Are They? - by glosplendid(f): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2023
marlow1962:

what's your name on IG
Re: National Honours;mon,oon,mfr Etc, Of What Socio-economic Importance Are They? - by marlow1962(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
glosplendid:
what's your name on IG

I already send you a text on dec 22,
I have tried everything possible, maybe you're the one not getting it right.

I'm taking the pix down once you reply to the mention.

(1) (Reply)

Youth To Stage Rally On Thursday, 24th Nov. 2022 In Abuja Ahead Of 2023 Debate / PDP Is Working To Reconcile With G5 – Okowa / Stupidity Is When Nigerians Allow Fulani To Rule For Another 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.