Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

PDP Is Working To Reconcile With G5 – Okowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Working To Reconcile With G5 – Okowa (408 Views)

With G5 Deal: -Tinubu Might Have 26 States-Atiku -9 States- Deji / Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso / Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is Working To Reconcile With G5 – Okowa by BethiMcCauley: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
Thav TV

Ifeanyi Okowa, the vice presidential candidate for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), stated that the party is making serious efforts to make amends with the G5, a group of five disgruntled PDP governors.

Okowa said this while speaking at a meeting with some other South-South PDP governors including Udom Emmanuel (Akwa Ibom), Godwin Obaseki (Edo), and Douye Diri (Bayelsa) at the Government House, Yenagoa, the Bayelsa state capital.

Okowa asserts that the PDP is worried about the G5 and would like to include them in the party’s overall plans.

The governor of Delta promised a...

Click the link below to read full story
https://thavmedia.com/pdp-is-working-to-reconcile-with-g5-okowa/
Re: PDP Is Working To Reconcile With G5 – Okowa by Mystic216: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
This man with 57 tooth in his mouth no go shut up for once??
Is it you that will reconcile them after betraying them?
Go and stand before Wike let’s see
If only this man had sense and do away with selfishness
The G-5 agenda would have been achieved by now
Re: PDP Is Working To Reconcile With G5 – Okowa by IduNaOba: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
Why
I thought they said they don't need them again?
E be like say reality Don dey set in
Re: PDP Is Working To Reconcile With G5 – Okowa by Mystic216: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Talking about reconciliation is still beating around the bush when you all know what they want
Ayu should step down and the Party’s chairman should go to the south
It’s a very simple request, if it’s so hard to grant, then you guys should forget about G-5 for Obi
Re: PDP Is Working To Reconcile With G5 – Okowa by omowolewa: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Reconciliation is about conceding some stand

What has PDP conceded

(1) (Reply)

Stupidity Is When Nigerians Allow Fulani To Rule For Another 8 Years / Dr. Chima Nnaji: Scrutiny On Peter Obi Is Unprecedented / Wamakko Hits Emefiele, Says Naira Redesign,withdrawal Limit Thoughtless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.