Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" (39855 Views)

After Peter Obi's Petition, Nigeria Government Tags Peter Obi For "Treason" / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by illicit(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Conner44:

Peter Obi is not a Christian leader undecided

He is a Christian and a leader

Ain't he?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Aubreville: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
sweetjohn:
Whenever a Muslim Yoruba tell you you are wicked just know you are actually an angel. Those people are demons in human clothing. They say Obi is not a contending force but they fight Obi more than even Atiku

Yoruba Muslims are the worst type of human beings

I'm yet to meet a decent Yoruba Muslim

8 Likes

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Starz825(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
potent5:
Desperate chicks

The only objective and neutral person associated with TVC is Jide. Every other person there is just a sophisticated oluomo.
Even babajide sef na tinubu boy

Forget that neutrality...

Na movie

7 Likes

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Ameoba300: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2022

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Aubreville: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
Acidosis:

You don't have shame.

Just ignore that dead, decaying carcass of a dog

4 Likes

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by sematec(m): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
I pray that Peter Obi should make this historic in Nigeria politics.

6 Likes

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by zombieHUNTER: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
post=118579926:
Who dash the lying Pandora a Pastorial title ?!

See your star boy...

bala Blu grin

12 Likes

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Conner44: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
illicit:

He is a Christian and a leader

Ain't he?

Yes he is Christian and a leader but he’s not a Christian leader

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by CrownLands(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Politics and a country names #Nigeria
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by bhella10: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
gozmok1:
Tinubu is a bad market that nobody wanna buy

Tinubu is everything wrong with Nigeria. He's c0rrupt , old, a t0ut, and disrespects everyone , have never condemned terror1st activities in Nigeria, mastermind end sars massacre.

Tinubu said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria , why does he wants to be president of the Nigeria he didn't believe in?
Ko possible

Tinubu even went as far as daring president Buhari to a dirty fight if the president doesn't support his dead and useless ambition ...

The smell of his piss in the room can easily dispel investors.

Have you ever imagine the international coverage on how he will piss all over the white house?

Have you ever imagine if a spot of saliva from his mouth falls on the US president with his dark rotten teeth?

Just imagine the piss, the teeth, the walking stick, then imagine him fighting dirty.

Fighting dirty with shit, piss, rotten teeth and walking stick.

Tinubu will see more rejection in coming days Have you ever imagined Tinubu pissing all over Aso rock?

Olorun e jo o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Tochj(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
Acidosis:
The criminal stole Lagos money and built himself a TV station, a radio station, a newspaper/editing company, and invested heavily in cable TV (first in hitv and later in CONSAT). Everything was built on the various lands and properties he stole in Ketu and environ while acting as leader of the state.

This criminal had the above ideas but couldn't invest in the state-owned media.

Thank God for Jakande who thought it wise enough to give the state a beffiting media house (LTV) in Ikeja. A good name will always be better than ill-acquired wealth.

Why Lagosians is not giving Jakande the deserved recognition is what I don't understand.
His signature is all over the state despite leaving the Government for over 40years.
I started seeing Jakande Estate everywhere in Lagos
From ikorodu,Ejigbo,mile2, Lekki etc.
He built Modern school which present BAT servants is only renovating.
But the drug dealer they are hailing have no single thing to point to.
Instead he used state fund to set up his personal businesses everywhere in the state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by lukency(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
INCOMING PRESIDENT AND HIS VICE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by obailala(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
The scoundrels dont even bother to hide their shamelessness any more. Just imagine the desperately to win the so called online polls which they earlier tagged as useless.

First the tag Peter Obi as "Pastor" for obvious reasons to religiously distort the polls, yet Peter Obi still trashed them. In their shamelessness, they quickly deleted the polls and started afresh, taking a quick screenshot when Tinubu was still leading. And then with Peter Obi catching up again, they abruptly deleted the polls again and started a fresh poll with only Tinubu and Atiku; never knew the desperation had gotten to this dangerously shameless level grin

Peter Obi had better watch his back this season.

5 Likes

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by saintrow1: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
tishbite41:
Tinubu's Vegetable Cinema

Non sense, go and learn how to make jokes.
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by KINGS100(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
this heroin addict need some dose, somebody to call the drug dealer to settle this one. omo you done enter yaba left

ATLIEN2027:
Fake Pastor Obi is a pandora pathological liar Conman.
The name is perfect for the Conman since most Nigerian Pastors are also conmen conning the gullible mumus like the brainless IPOB terrorist Zombidients clowns.

1 Like

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Komu1048(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
Acidosis:
The criminal stole Lagos money and built himself a TV station, a radio station, a newspaper/editing company, and invested heavily in cable TV (first in hitv and later in CONSAT). Everything was built on the various lands and properties he stole in Ketu and environ while acting as leader of the state.

This criminal had the above ideas but couldn't invest in the state-owned media.

Thank God for Jakande who thought it wise enough to give the state a beffiting media house in Ikeja. A good name will always be better than ill-acquired wealth.

I hope CAN and the rest of the Christian associations can see his true character and what his people are capable of doing with power?? This is the man that ran to CAN promising heaven and earth? This is the exact way the cabals around him will ruin y'all. He would probably be in London hospital while they mess you up from Abuja.

Lol, mumu. U will never campaign for your candidate because he hasn’t done anything good in his life than sponsoring Ipob and leading a headless mob. All u do is insult and wail. Keep on wailing

Tinubu 2023
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by JAGS001(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
I didn't see anything wrong if they called him pastor like they put Alhaji for Atiku to make all their names three three, and for Muslims we assume every religious person is a Mallam just like you see governor El rufai been called Mallam Nasir El rufai, so Peter Obi is a very religious man who visit every church with is black moaning clothes like he's moaning all the late Biafran falling hero's grin grin my point is they are making him more popular that shouldn't be a case. tongue grin cool
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by PointZerom: 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
post=118579926:
Who dash the lying Pandora a Pastorial title ?!

It is amazing how expired weed hv damaged Tinubu's Brain.

4 Likes

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by KINGS100(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
this PDAPC member is pained, go and hug transformer if that make your pain go away

Okealaaye:
Any man who's DESPERATE enough to accept invitations to all churches of different denominations qualifies to be called Pastor, albeit one without Ordination. Invite Peter Obi to a toddler's birthday party and as sure as the sun rises every morning and sets in late evening, he will be there donning his mourning attire. It is like he doesn't know yet that the mind of a typical African voter is already made up before the main day no matter how persuasively you may wish to sweet-talk him into voting for you.

2 Likes

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by BluntCrazeMan: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
socialmediaman:
The Nigerian Broadcasting Commission is mute despite repeated calls tagging them on Twitter to sanction TVC about a religiously biased poll created by TVC news which tagged Presidential candidate Peter Obi as "Pastor Peter Obi". What would they have done if Arise TV created a poll like this tagging something religious on Tinubu?

The divisiveness in this country is being sponsored using federal power and authority. We should be disgusted about the level of corruption in this country regardless of the candidate you support.

https://tvcnews.com.ng/presidential-poll/

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1594737498412175360?s=20&t=oWG9GXXWCAfbsybRPa7s5A
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod, Mynd44..

Please take note.

This is Fake News Please.

The original website of TVC News is tvcnews.tv and not tvcnews.com.ng.

Meanwhile, TVC News had already reported that this is Fake News on their Original website.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2022/11/tvc-news-dissociates-self-from-fake-social-media-handles/

(Even though I wouldn't vote for Tinubu, I will not allow scandalous elements in the society to smear the name of his News Firm in the mud for nothing)
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Komu1048(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tochj:

Why Lagosians is not giving Jakande the deserved recognition is what I don't understand.
His signature is all over the state despite leaving the Government for over 40years.
I started seeing Jakande Estate everywhere in Lagos
From ikorodu,Ezigbo,mile2, Lekki etc.
He built Modern school which present BAT servants is only renovating.
But the drug dealer they are hailing have no single thing to point to.
Instead he used state fund to set up his personal businesses everywhere in the state.

Apart from wailing, other thing u do is spread fake and distorted stories, I have never see a single Obidient referring to what Obi did in anambra as reference. I don’t blame them because even Hoebi have to relocated to a working Tinubu Lagos. Only that is enough pointer to Ipob like you.

Nigerian are voting for a doer not a pathological liar and Ipob sponsor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by effort1: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Fake Pastor Obi is a pandora pathological liar Conman.
The name is perfect for the Conman since most Nigerian Pastors are also conmen conning the gullible mumus like the brainless IPOB terrorist Zombidients clowns.

Tinubu's parentage is a lie

His education is a lie

His age is a lie

His health is a lie

His source of wealth is a lie.

Between Tinubu and Obi, which one does your conscience tells you is the bigger liar and bigger fraud!

6 Likes

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Conner44: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
Komu1048:

Lol, mumu. U will never campaign for your candidate because he hasn’t done anything good in his life than sponsoring Ipob and leading a headless mob. All u do is insult and wail. Keep on wailing

Tinubu 2023

Today, by the power vested in me . . . I hereby knight you Sir Ko mumu1048 as leader, western urchins of the drugnugbu Cassavani empire grin

4 Likes

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Komu1048(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Please take note.

Meanwhile, TVC News had already reported that this is Fake News on their Original website.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2022/11/tvc-news-dissociates-self-from-fake-social-media-handles/

(Even though I wouldn't vote for Tinubu, I will not allow scandalous elements in the society to smear the name of his News Firm in the mud for nothing)

Thank you, no wonder they said politics is dirty, pulling down is their number one strategy
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by socialmediaman: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Please take note.

TVC News Hausa, Kaduna, Nigeria. That's what they call themselves. They have a twitter page

https://twitter.com/TVC_Hausa

TVC News Hausa: Kafar Yada Sahihan Labarai Cikin Harshen Hausa irinta ta farko a arewacin najeriya wadda ke yada shiraruwan ta a online.

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by olisaEze(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
cool
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Eniitankorede: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
socialmediaman:
The Nigerian Broadcasting Commission is mute despite repeated calls tagging them on Twitter to sanction TVC about a religiously biased poll created by TVC news which tagged Presidential candidate Peter Obi as "Pastor Peter Obi". What would they have done if Arise TV created a poll like this tagging something religious on Tinubu?

The divisiveness in this country is being sponsored using federal power and authority. We should be disgusted about the level of corruption in this country regardless of the candidate you support.

https://tvcnews.com.ng/presidential-poll/

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1594737498412175360?s=20&t=oWG9GXXWCAfbsybRPa7s5A

Peter Obi is a religious bigot. Everyone knows that. He is also a tribal bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by g4gerald: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
vizboy:
All of a sudden he is a pastor to sell their stupid agenda
Bros try dey read before you comment abeg, it will help you in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike / Buhari Meets Boris Johnson, Insists On Respecting Nation’s Maximum Term Limit / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.