Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" (39856 Views)

After Peter Obi's Petition, Nigeria Government Tags Peter Obi For "Treason" / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by yahoodetector: 5:36am On Nov 22, 2022
tishbite41:
Tinubu's Vegetable Cinema

grin grin grin

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Herbiodun09: 6:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Why cant this children of hate just campaign without without violence?
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by g4gerald: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2022
JAGS001:
I didn't see anything wrong if they called him pastor like they put Alhaji for Atiku to make all their names three three, and for Muslims we assume every religious person is a Mallam just like you see governor El rufai been called Mallam Nasir El rufai, so Peter Obi is a very religious man who visit every church with is black moaning clothes like he's moaning all the late Biafran falling hero's grin grin my point is they are making him more popular that shouldn't be a case. tongue grin cool
All Atiku and Tinubu supporters have been doing since the beginning of this campaign is to making Peter Obi very popular by bringing him to the news every day
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Atlantis585: 6:26am On Nov 22, 2022
I guess Thiefnubbu Voodoo Channel (TVC) has bewitched all the people at that “channel” just as it has done to all ThiefnubIdiots on this forum. But Naija no be Lagos. That crooked, alien looking, Mr. Froggie Druggie will never be president of anything talk less of Nigerian President.

God forbid BAT thing!

I recommend he quit now and save himself and his family further embarrassments. He has become a social media fodder and just can’t help himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by seguno2: 6:26am On Nov 22, 2022
ganisucks:

They are just wasting their time.

Spreading lies and propaganda that have propped up ThiefNuibu’s rogue empire in Lagos for 24 years, with MC Oluomo and his agberos as enforcers.
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by ATLIEN2027: 7:45am On Nov 22, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Dele no be you rob me for magodo last time? Thief!

Wow, someone robbed you of your little brain? No wonder you sound like an imb@cile with acute case of lunacy. IPOB terrorist monkey, you better move back to the SADEAST instead of selling Gala inside Magado traffic.
Idiotic brainwashed retar@ded miserable low life existence cretin.
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2022
They always like using the Brain of most northerners

Lol pastor Obi
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by ALTERNATEID: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2022
Now that we know this is fake, is it not proper for Seun nlfpmod and Mynd44 to bring down this thread? Why is this fake news still on front page?

1 Like

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Musauzor(m): 7:56am On Nov 22, 2022
TVC that I stopped watching a long time ago. Some times I manage to watch Justice Court by Judge Funmi and the Journalist Hangout by Jide and co. Every other thing they are doing their is a trash
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Thebigheart: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2022
post=118579926:
Who dash the lying Pandora a Pastorial title ?!

Make I bring bucket, so you go cry full am?
You wail tire.
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Mercury12(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Children of hate and fake news like 5 & 6
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Mummiesboy: 8:36am On Nov 22, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Wow, someone robbed you of your little brain? No wonder you sound like an imb@cile with acute case of lunacy. IPOB terrorist monkey, you better move back to the SADEAST instead of selling Gala inside Magado traffic.
Idiotic brainwashed retar@ded miserable low life existence cretin.
You are a dummy soo foolish to reason that every sane human that never wanted a drug old fool called thief nubu to lead are from the south east. You are nothing but a pathetic moroon, a lowlife, asshole, mother fucker. Brain dead suffer no dey tire you? akuya! yaron alade
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Shevchenkko: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Fake Pastor Obi is a pandora pathological liar Conman.
The name is perfect for the Conman since most Nigerian Pastors are also conmen conning the gullible mumus like the brainless IPOB terrorist Zombidients clowns.
It's not hard to spot a demented urchin
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Tochj(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2022
Komu1048:

Apart from wailing, other thing u do is spread fake and distorted stories, I have never see a single Obidient referring to what Obi did in anambra as reference. I don’t blame them because even Hoebi have to relocated to a working Tinubu Lagos. Only that is enough pointer to Ipob like you.

Nigerian are voting for a doer not a pathological liar and Ipob sponsor
I made some points which is true
You resort to insult
Don't we have Jakande Estate everywhere in Lagos?
Name of Estate Tinubu built for the poor.
The only one he built is his personal estate or for the Rich.
No insult
Truth only
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Shevchenkko: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2022
post=118579926:
Who dash the lying Pandora a Pastorial title ?!
A zombie is always a zombie

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by ATLIEN2027: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2022
Shevchenkko:
It's not hard to spot a demented urchin

Typical imb@cilic ranting of a delusional reta@ded brainwashed Ipob Biafuro terrorist monkey.
Now get lost, go and get high on M pkuru mirri and cannibalism. That's what you do best.

Stfu and FVCK off.
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Shevchenkko: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Typical imb@cilic ranting of a delusional reta@ded brainwashed Ipob Biafuro terrorist monkey.
Now get lost, go and get high on M pkuru mirri and cannibalism. That's what you do best.

Stfu and FVCK off.
Your parents are childless if you're the only child they have. So sorry for them
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by tishbite41(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2022
saintrow1:

Non sense, go and learn how to make jokes.
Go and have a sense of humor
No be me be the source of your frustrations
grin grin grin
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Komu1048(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2022
Tochj:

I made some points which is true
You resort to insult
Don't we have Jakande Estate everywhere in Lagos?
Name of Estate Tinubu built for the poor.
The only one he built is his personal estate or for the Rich.
No insult
Truth only

So he shouldn’t do other things except Estate. What about the blue print of greater Lagos he design, how he cope with traffic issue(lastma) or RRS he created that reduced crime to it's minimum in Lagos, lawma etc.
How he turned Lekki, Atlantic city and free Trade Zone to the envy of many state. How he increase the IGR, increased salary and created more local govt to bring governance closer to the people.

This are just few and don't forget he wasn't receiving Allocation from FG. And he perform far far better than jakande.

Now let's talk about your Obi, cos the last time I checked we r talking about presidential candidates or is it jakande that you r voting for?

1 Like

Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by ATLIEN2027: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Your parents are childless if you're the only child they have. So sorry for them

Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm deposited by drunkard village idiots into a shit-hole olosho prostitute. that you call mother. Fatherless miserable low life zero IQ mumu.
Dumbest MOFO on NL.
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by saintrow1: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
tishbite41:

Go and have a sense of humor
No be me be the source of your frustrations
grin grin grin

werey, I don't have a sense of humor for dead and senseless comments. you are trying way too hard but you are wack. tongue tongue tongue
Re: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" by Ofunaofu: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Brainwashed delusional retar@ded ipob terrorist Zombidient monkey.
Pls buy some sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Reno Omokri Disgraces Lola Shoneyin, Wole Soyinka’s Daughter-in-law’ / Leaked Letter: Why Buhari Told Oyegun To Ignore Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.