Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building (61253 Views)

Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building / £100 million Victor Osimhen is Serie-A Most expensive player- LA 'gazzetta' / Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by buckeyemedia: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Depression written all over his face from the picture above.... He died a coward.

Depression is real, but no matter how depressed you're, please and please, don't pick suicide as an option.

Try and stay happy no matter the situation, E nor easy, but try and stay happy.

I’m quite sure ipobians turned Obidients will blame Apc, Bola Tinubu & President Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by Favor99(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
timesuploaded:
America is the capital of depression that's why we must bring all Nigerian living there back to this great country. They are all two seconds away from suicide
Yes ooo. We need to go back and help build Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by JAGS001(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
In anything you do, no matter the depression and poverty please my people suicide should never be an option, thank you May God bless us all abundantly with plenty wealth and good health.
Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by Sureboyy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Zonefree:
To save humanity, the world needs World War 111. Men are becoming something else these days, and only a war will strengthen things up.
This man grin grin
You keep saying this
Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by Delicious22: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
IamaNigerianGuy:

You are very stupid.
you are sounding depressed.

3 Likes

Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by olisaEze(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Nairalanders hold GOD indeed oo..
Suicide is a Spirit. A very wicked spirit.
It's not by power or muscle ooo
It's not by blabbing..
It's only The strength, Power and Knowledge of GOD that can give you victory.

Yes pastor, it’s a spirit that some have said resides in Aso Rock villa. Occasionally takes trips out, but ensures to maintain its function from overseas in frustrating the average Nigerian whenever it hears that they’re still suffering & smiling. grin
Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by mrkings84(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nigerians are the toughest people in the world if not we would be picking dead bodys from every nook and cranny of the country. Imagine the high level of hardship and poverty this government forced us in which has led almost everyone go depressed yet we are still standing strong and hopeful....

God cintinue to bless Nigerians!!

1 Like

Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Depression written all over his face from the picture above.... He died a coward.

Depression is real, but no matter how depressed you're, please and please, don't pick suicide as an option.

He wasn't a coward. You think living is easy? Have u been depressed before? Stop judging and insulting people. Do you know 25% of Nigerians are suicidal right now? Some people just find reasons to live. What of those that have no reasons?

Life is for the strong!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by PlayMaker14: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

He wasn't a coward. You think living is easy? Have u been depressed before? Stop judging and insulting people. Do you know 25% of Nigerians are suicidal right now? Some people just find reasons to live. What of those that have no reasons?

Life is for the strong!
Should we call him a hero?

C'mon, when there's Life, there's ALWAYS hope.

3 Likes

Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by LeSudAfricaine: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Modified; I see some depressed fellows quoting me, Love, nothing but Love is what I have for you.

Do you think depression affords you the luxury to pick?

2 Likes

Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by chiemelisco: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
Zonefree:
To save humanity, the world needs World War 111. Men are becoming something else these days, and only a war will strengthen things up.

Yeah,Biafra war 2
Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by toprealman: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Modified; I see some depressed fellows quoting me, Love, nothing but Love is what I have for you.

Oga please post your pics let's see. What kind of insensitive comment is this?
Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by Ameoba300: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
Damn. May God help us.

Jon bellion said it best, if you think money is the answer, why does millionaires commit suicide?

Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
I hate you more..your papa dey craze
Naybahood:

Same as I’ve develop automatic hate for you.

Depression!
Depression !!!
Depression!!!!!

That shit ain’t no joke .
You push everybody away cause you don’t know what’s going on .

If you aren’t in their shoes , don’t say shit !!!!!!!!!
Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by ufuosman(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na wa
Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by Gkemz: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
All these foreigners commiting suicide in western nations with good economy and equipped mental health facilities, I wonder what they will do if they are from Nigeria where the entire system is primarily designed by the government to frustrate citizens and unleash hell on them.
Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by onuman: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Islie:
Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Reportedly Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/21/switzerland-footballer-karim-gazzetta-reportedly-commits-suicide-jumping-building

Undiagnosed depression.
RIP.
Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by DropsMic(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Although I don’t support his action, i just want you to know that there’s nothing cowardly about one choosing to end his/her life. Suicide is, and will always be an option… No human chose this life, but every human can sure as hell choose how they want to leave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by PlayMaker14: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
DropsMic:

Although I don’t support his action, i just want you to know that there’s nothing cowardly about one choosing to end his/her life. Suicide is, and will always be an option… No human chose this life, but every human can sure as hell choose how they want to leave.
A life you did not create?

1 Like

Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by kelvindj98: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Just senseless people saturate this site. Are Nigerians just monkeys or what.
Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by Ganjafama(m): 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
A life you did not create?
Pray not to experience depression. A depressed person sees no reason to continue living.
Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by zinaunreal(m): 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:

He died a coward... did you know him before. What a dummy. You are a loose keg of rats
Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by SeriouslySense(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
grin grin grin So you don't know before, they are anyhow people grin grin grin

I am trying to understand depression, just thought i should read through, to know how depression feels like.

Some say the economy is well and so he should be a Man, others say depression can be difficult to explain, it is not just feeling down.

Some say God gave us this life and we cannot end it since we cannot create it. Or depression is cowardice, some say we need another world war grin grin grin

Others are fighting each other or trying to see who is more insultful, they keep saying they hate each other with as much shock value grin grin grin grin

I dont really understand depression, my primitive understanding of depression is that, its when one loses the desire to live, its still a complex state of mind probably, due to losing happiness or resiliency perhaps. Someone said its like void or emptiness, that seem to make everything meaningless maybe. Unlike others depression could indicate one has lost what keeps us going. Normally what keeps us going are relationships, family, achievements, and friends or a combination. Still i don't understand depression

kelvindj98:

Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by lexy2014: 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:

How do you know suicide is cowardice? Have you tried it before?

1 Like

Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by PlayMaker14: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
zinaunreal:

He died a coward... did you know him before. What a dummy. You are a loose keg of rats
If you're depressed, kindly take a cup of cold water and drink.... Coming online to insult me will only trigger it more.

4 Likes

Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by lexy2014: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
kelvindj98:

Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by KanuSE: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Merch:
I just have this automatic hate for anybody that commit suicide. I detest cowards. wtf!

Brave people commit suicide IMO...it is cowardice that makes one fear death.

If e easy, try am !

RiP to the chap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by Heffalump(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Zonefree:

See this one. When you hear ratata sound of gun now, na to run inside hole like rabbit. Who war don help?
Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by Mineyayaga: 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
RIP to him.......

Make money online .... grin Latter you thank me for this!

http://amappsd5.online.global.prod.fastly.net/all/apps/making-online/?i=29253

Re: Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building by Naybahood(m): 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Merch:
I hate you more..your papa dey craze

And he no go better for you mama .

See this bastard dey quote me .

Don’t ever in your miserable life quote me again , Oloriburuku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Show Off Their Abs At The Beach (Photos) / Fans Excited As Osimhen Dribbles Gattuso In Napoli's Training (Photos) / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's Customized La Ferrari, Worth N800 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.