Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,341 members, 7,842,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

MTN SeasonOfSurprises Is Here Again, Mtn Users Get In Here - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN SeasonOfSurprises Is Here Again, Mtn Users Get In Here (5551 Views)

MTN Users Get In Here, Unlimited Data (Screenshots) / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN SeasonOfSurprises Is Here Again, Mtn Users Get In Here by somethinggood(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Grammaton:
This guy is crazy cheesy. I can't believe I dialed that code on both mtn sims. Now I owe MTN on both sim card.

Look before you leap comes to mind.

A lesson for all!
Psady:
What sort of nonsense is this? Giving out loans without one's concept or Approval. that's tricky!
and everyone, my airtime has been refunded and d xtratime deducted. Follow the steps I stated above.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN SeasonOfSurprises Is Here Again, Mtn Users Get In Here by Jeffy1206(m): 5:52am On Nov 24, 2022
Thank God say I read comments before grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: MTN SeasonOfSurprises Is Here Again, Mtn Users Get In Here by KennethEnyi(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2022
Holy Ghost fire consume Nigeria to cinders…
Re: MTN SeasonOfSurprises Is Here Again, Mtn Users Get In Here by Enddy50ty(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2022
somethinggood:
See update. PS. Don't touch the borrowed airtime yet so they can take it off.

How were you able to reach out to MTN?
Through what platform?
Re: MTN SeasonOfSurprises Is Here Again, Mtn Users Get In Here by somethinggood(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
By calling them on 180, then on twitter. Don't 4get to call NCC cos calling NCC will make MTN sit up and respond to you
Enddy50ty:

How were you able to reach out to MTN?
Through what platform?
Re: MTN SeasonOfSurprises Is Here Again, Mtn Users Get In Here by Cgy1: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
You believe these people
Re: MTN SeasonOfSurprises Is Here Again, Mtn Users Get In Here by Enddy50ty(m): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
somethinggood:
By calling them on 180, then on twitter. Don't 4get to call NCC cos calling NCC will make MTN sit up and respond to you

Thanks a lot man, I did exactly what you said.
I called their customer service and complain also called NCC, initially they said it cannot be reserved because the subscription was done by dialing a USSD code and it was not via a text from them or something, I had to call them back several times and pressured them.
I allalso called NCC again this time I reported with a ticket code I got from MTN.
Then early this morning I got another text saying the issue has been resolved and the reversal has been done.
4k airtime was reversed.

1 Like

Re: MTN SeasonOfSurprises Is Here Again, Mtn Users Get In Here by somethinggood(m): 6:36am On Nov 28, 2022
Glad you were refunded. To the idiot who put people in this mess, shame on you @TermuxDarkWeb
Enddy50ty:

Thanks a lot man, I did exactly what you said.
I called their customer service and complain also called NCC, initially they said it cannot be reserved because the subscription was done by dialing a USSD code and it was not via a text from them or something, I had to call them back several times and pressured them.
I allalso called NCC again this time I reported with a ticket code I got from MTN.
Then early this morning I got another text saying the issue has been resolved and the reversal has been done.
4k airtime was reversed.

2 Likes

Re: MTN SeasonOfSurprises Is Here Again, Mtn Users Get In Here by Joshua30: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
I have Done everything, MTN told me that they are unable to effect a reversal as the airtime is in use which is not true, how were you guys able to scale through please. I followed all the steps mentioned above
Re: MTN SeasonOfSurprises Is Here Again, Mtn Users Get In Here by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2022
Joshua30:
I have Done everything, MTN told me that they are unable to effect a reversal as the airtime is in use which is not true, how were you guys able to scale through please. I followed all the steps mentioned above

grin grin gringringrin grin grin grin grin

See who wan chop for where him no sow from. Is not possible na, enjoy your surprise package grin
Re: MTN SeasonOfSurprises Is Here Again, Mtn Users Get In Here by Joshua30: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2022
My issue has been resolved. E pain you �����

4 Likes

Re: MTN SeasonOfSurprises Is Here Again, Mtn Users Get In Here by Enddy50ty(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2022
Everyone who was affected by this should report the OP so he would be taken off this platform.

I believe we're here to share useful information and not things like this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks / Tecno M5(my Personal Review / Help With Airtel Operamini Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.