Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight (8084 Views)

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) / Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja / Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by naptu2: 12:53am On Nov 22, 2022
The presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, will appear on The Candidates town hall event with Kadaria Ahmed at 7pm tonight.

You can watch live on YouTube

Also on News Central. DSTV Channel 422, StarTimes Channel 274, AVO Channel 23

On NTA News 24 on DSTV. Channel 419, StarTimes Channel 433.

Also listen live on radio in Lagos on 97.7 FM or 103.5 FM (Radio Nigeria)

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by naptu2: 12:53am On Nov 22, 2022
Prince Adewole Adebayo of the SDP appeared on The Candidates on November 17th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7WmRlRFKd4

Omoyele Sowore of the AACP appeared on The Candidates on November 18th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2vNOrqLiQc

The presidential candidate of the NNP, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, appeared on The Candidates on November 19th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL2uiBgV6tI

The presidential candidate of LP, Mr Peter Obi, appeared on The Candidates on November 21.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b1Y7sEuVU4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by naptu2: 12:54am On Nov 22, 2022
Meanwhile, the Channels TV town hall event that was to feature Alhaji Atiku Abubakar on November 20th has been postponed.

Channels Television @channelstv

Tomorrow’s People’s Townhall with the candidate of the PDP Atiku Abubakar and his running mate Ifeanyi Okowa has been rescheduled due to an emergency. The Townhall will now hold on December 11, 2022. Thank you.

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1594091283256991745

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by donpapa(m): 12:56am On Nov 22, 2022
Nice.. Tomorrow is for ABAT.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by ratiani6: 12:57am On Nov 22, 2022
We're patiently cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by Conner44: 12:58am On Nov 22, 2022
Shebi Nigerians are looking as other candidates are zealously marking register with Kadaria Ahmed.

Someone should help me check the date when our very own ‘emilokan’ crooner said he will come and sign his own register undecided

It will be a CoooLD day in hell . . . grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by Urheadmaster(m): 1:07am On Nov 22, 2022
ratiani6:
We're waiting patiently for asuwajus own cheesy

Asinwaju can never honour the invitation tongue

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by Righthussle: 1:10am On Nov 22, 2022
I won't waste my time to watch Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by RobsonsTARz: 1:11am On Nov 22, 2022
The blublar blu blu blablulubla man will always run and hide when his turn reaches

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by NotBeenPaid: 3:07am On Nov 22, 2022

Tinubu won't attend. Even with a Teleprompter behind the camera he'd still gaffer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by saferoom: 3:17am On Nov 22, 2022
Pa Atiku is too old for this position. He should step down for Peter Obi before it is too late.
As for the sweet-talker Okowa, within 3 months of being chosen as VP he increased the debt of the state. That is why PDP would lose that state.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:39am On Nov 22, 2022
Noted
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by plantainbender(m): 6:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Kadaria show's ratings don dey go up.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by Utanisco(m): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2022
NOnsense
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by Myfuture01(m): 6:42am On Nov 22, 2022
Race could be funny, each and everyone serious contester is with the opinion of winning. Las Las only one survivor will emerged.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by Iowa23: 6:42am On Nov 22, 2022
sad
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by seguno2: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2022
saferoom:
Pa Atiku is too old for this position. He should step down for Peter Obi before it is too late.
As for the sweet-talker Okowa, within 3 months of being chosen as VP he increased the debt of the state. That is why PDP would lose that state.

How old is Biden? How old is Trump?
How old is Lula, the Brazilian president? Or Netanyahu of Israel?
How old was Winston Churchill when he was returned as PM after a short time of Labour Party?

Are these not the developed countries some are praying and fasting to japa to, even selling their inheritance prematurely to risk death in the Sahara desert, Libya and Mediterranean Sea?

Can you please make the effort to say something reasonable. It shouldn’t be too hard, bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by Obakoolex(m): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2022
Okay let's hear him out....but still I don't know how you would convince me to vote another Fulani to rule Nigeria after buhari undecided

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by Arizon61: 6:45am On Nov 22, 2022
V
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by Scammerr(m): 6:45am On Nov 22, 2022
bat bot
Utanisco:
NOnsense
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by seguno2: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2022
Righthussle:
I won't waste my time to watch Atiku.

Why is it a waste of time to watch Atiku, who is the best of all the viable alternatives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by Charisco(m): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2022
I need help seriously...
I'm depressed

Fidelity

God bless
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by Henrydata(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2022
ratiani6:
he will not attend

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by seguno2: 6:51am On Nov 22, 2022
Obakoolex:
Okay let's hear him out....but still I don't know how you would convince me to vote another Fulani to rule Nigeria after buhari undecided

How come Rivers people convinced themselves to vote for Wike, another Ikwerre man after eight years of Amaechi? Do you see your & Wike’s hypocrisy?
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by seguno2: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2022
ratiani6:

Asiwaju agberos will attend the one organised by MC Oluomo.
No more no less. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by Millz404(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2022
It's good everybody is going with their vice, so bulaba can't send representative.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by Didijiji: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2022
Abeg all these ones don’t need to explain anything to us. They are mentally ready to lead.

I am super interested in when BABA BLUBALABABLUE will be invited for his own interview.

We need an updated version of Bleep up please!
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight by Workch: 7:08am On Nov 22, 2022
Who cares?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pro-Tinubu Group Procure 1,200 JAMB Forms For Kogi Students / House Of Reps To Invite EFCC, ICPC To Probe Budget Scandal / Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.