Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja (43968 Views)

Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Nonny95: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Abuja March ended with Dr.Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed addressing the crowd

136 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Nonny95: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
More

77 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Nonny95: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:
Dis one na struggle rally..very bored

Is like calling potential buyers to buy ur goods

Take am easy dey wail. Make headache no kill you o

424 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by oyin44: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2023

35 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by aariwa(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
My president come next week…Peter means rock(aso rock) Obi means palace(aso rock) or King( president of Nigeria) and On Peter Obi divine mandate God will rebuild the shattered ruins of Nigeria into a pride of Africa and to the world…somebody play me that song Mr Peter Obi na my president you be…

285 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Thegracefulness: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
I’ve noticed something that calls my attention.

Is Seun Osewa, the owner of Nairaland, the same as the Seun Osewa of Twitter?

The Seun on Twitter positions himself as a tribalist or chronically ethnocentric individual, who has been fortuitously exposed to education. And sincerely, I’m trying to believe it is not the same person who curates the platform that places Nigeria and the events or occurrences to the world via this medium, Nairaland.

No wonder the adminstrators act in a way that betrays wonders as to if they’re favouring a particular candidate in this election.

If he is reading this, I’ll advise that you realise that as a public figure with a business that endures patronage from Nigerians; north and south, Christians and Muslims alike, it is safe, for you and for your business, to be non-partisan and be seen to be non-partisan. You should be apolitical or pretend to be. Whatever biases or preference you have, please, keep it to yourself and the confines of your private space.

Lastly, like it or not, Mr. Peter Obi’s time is now. It is an idea that has come to stay and nobody; Hausa, Igbo or Yorùbá can kill it.

291 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by spy24(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
grin
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by AdamuKD: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
Made men

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by franchasofficia: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
Abuja gone
Kaduna gone
Lagos almost gone
Imo gone
Abia gone
Ebonyi gone
Enugu gone
Rivers gone
Cross River gone
Bayelsa gone
Delta gone
Edo gone gone
Akwa Ibom gone
Ondo going
Benue gone
Plateau gone
Taraba going
Nasarawa on the move

Go and tell Emilokan to try again in 2031, Aso Rock is not an aged peoples home neither is it a maximum security prison for hardened terrorists like Shettima and El Rufai shocked

207 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by usis3: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
As e de sweet us e dey pain them.. massive!!!

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by hopexter(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
4 thousand match be this na grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Sirkingsnado: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
grin grin grin obidatti issa goal

Make way for party wey Sabi

By this time next week inec will declear u guys winner in Jesus name amen

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Legitimate: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Abuja is 97% Obidient

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by segzysexy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
The highly anticipated election is here. Let the best man win the election. For me I pray PO/Datti become the president of our great country. I won’t cast my vote next week but we keep observing and praying from diaspora.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Jsucre(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
No celebrity no crowd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Koralords: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
The whole obi supporters for Nigeria no reach one million dey play

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Laggafin: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
It will end in victory

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by 2blessed01(m): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dats great🔥
I believe d broda above me👌💯

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Ckonnet: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:

Urchino don't worry,we will be offering free brain surgery after election to replace your damaged brain cells for free. Every Nigerian counts including urchins.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by AdamuKD: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:

Go hang yourself Senseless urchin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by clockwisereport: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
viyame638:
Gtffd

Do me a favour, please. Stop spamming nairaland with your madness.
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Uddeze1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
The one million is exaggerated grin but we believe in the obidatti mandate. 💪🏿

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Spuggie: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Amazing stuff
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Nwadu: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Like for Obi still share for Obi

31 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Assassink: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:

Make you no go die before your time ooo.But you can use sniper shall

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Windmoney: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
The winning team

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Grafitude(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
God bless Obi.. A president that listens to the masses is all we want and Obi is the preferable choice

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by atdscentofwater: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
u 're doing well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Many States PDP Now Controls, Including Zamfara State / Military Helicopters Patrol For Buhari As Sit-At-Home Paralyses Enugu, Imo / No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.