Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) (42392 Views)

Poverty Rate In Nigeria By Geo-political Zone, According To NBS Report / Past & Present Heads Of State Of Nigeria By Geo-political Zone / Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by chriss100: 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
this is funny and ironic coming from a Osu like you, I've been to Osu land and it reeks of nothing but poverty and backwardness, there's more brown roofs in Enugwu than anywhere else even though the whole of Enugwu is smaller than Ibadan metropolitan city. Anyways get ready for Bola Ahmed Tinubu as your next president.

Facts bro. Asiwaju 2023!!!

Look at a capital city for goodness sake? The is Akwa, Anambra. It’s utterly shameful. These guys are the poorest in the south no doubt. Now you see why we call them pigs. Awon obun!!

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1592377657534320641?s=46&t=9whcVmikuMrlDEpUycuknQ

Stay blessed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by tctrills: 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
but SE is not benefiting from ibos?
The table you show proves that a high internal revenue means nothing. If Ogun has one of the highest IGRs and is still dead poor, clearly IGR is not helping.

6 Likes

Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
BossGerald:

Also check out enugu, Awka, Owerri, Abakiliki, onitsha...there igr is not upto oyo state oo

Yet more developed, go and hold your Governors responsible.

See a faction of enugu below
3rd picture is harbor industrial layout onitsha
you are showing me shit
When Ibadan has over 10 GRA.
Do you bother to watch what I sent to you?
Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by tctrills: 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
this is funny and ironic coming from a Osu like you, I've been to Osu land and it reeks of nothing but poverty and backwardness, there's more brown roofs in Enugwu than anywhere else even though the whole of Enugwu is smaller than Ibadan metropolitan city. Anyways get ready for Bola Ahmed Tinubu as your next president.
Do we believe you or believe the stats? The stats show that poverty is a bit higher in the SW and you say otherwise. Who do we believe?

3 Likes

Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by totit: 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
lozanni:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_Human_Development_Index

That is the link above. Click on the list for 2019.

Wiki? cheesy

Dude, year in, year out, being following the poverty index stuff and no where, I mean, no Modofucker year has SE ever being ahead of SW. Stop this joke and your fake stats(wiki? Wft!) already.

Here, feed your eyes with facts -

https://www.nairaland.com/3108722/2016-united-nations-human-development

1 Like

Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by chriss100: 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
but SE is not benefiting from ibos?

This guy ehhnnn. Love the way you put your facts out there.

They claim they are the major contributors to Lagos IGR, yet they can’t contribute the same IGR to their barren and desolate poverty stricken region. grin.

Ogun state generates the same amount of IGR as their entire region… na them also help Ogun generate the IGR? OYO does about 50% of their IGR (52billion) na them also give OYO IGR? Lol. Bunch of clowns

These parasites are lucky I don’t comment much here. Just know I appreciate the things you do here.

See AWKA, ANAMBRA. This is suppose to be the capital of the richest state in their region. See how filthy and disgusting this shithole is. Now you see why we call them the poorest region in the south. Awon obun. Spits*

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1592377657534320641?s=46&t=hDcsbnhYxnTJZn1TnLJLYQ

Stay blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by lozanni(m): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2022
totit:

Wiki? cheesy

Dude, year in, year out, being following the poverty index stuff and no where, I mean, no Modofucker year has SE ever being ahead of SW. Stop this joke and your fake stats(wiki? Wft!) already.

You SW guys always see everything as competition between the SW and SE.
The index shows states that are developing well over time (check the 2016 index and compare it to the of 2019). Some states in the top 10 in 2016 dropped out of the top 10 in 2019.
The index is meant to be a wake up call to states that are not doing well.
It will be interesting to see the index of 2022.

5 Likes

Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by totit: 12:06am On Nov 23, 2022
lozanni:

You SW guys always see everything as competition between the SW and SE.
The index shows states that are developing well over time (check the 2016 index and compare it to the of 2019). Some states in the top 10 in 2016 dropped out of the top 10 in 2019.
The index is meant to be a wake up call to states that are not doing well.
It will be interesting to see the index for 2022.

Ok. I am all for facts. I hate when people pull figures, I just have a phobia of that. cool

And for the record, this is the authentic 2018-2019 stats and not the Wiki

https://mppn.org/nigeria-national-mpi/

4 Likes

Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:10am On Nov 23, 2022
chriss100:

They claim they are the major contributors to Lagos IGR, yet they can’t contribute the same IGR to their barren and desolate poverty stricken region. grin.

Ogun state generates the same amount of IGR as their entire region… na them also help Ogun generate the IGR? OYO does about 50% of their IGR (52billion) na them also give OYO IGR? Lol. Bunch of clowns

These parasites are lucky I don’t comment much here. Just know I appreciate the things you do here.

See AWKA, ANAMBRA. This is suppose to be the capital of the richest state in their region. See how filthy and disgusting this shithole is. Now you see why we call them the poorest region in the south. Awon obun. Spits*

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1592377657534320641?s=46&t=hDcsbnhYxnTJZn1TnLJLYQ

Stay blessed.
don’t mind those clowns

Stay bless too brother

4 Likes

Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by Proudlyomonna: 12:18am On Nov 23, 2022
Sergio103:
Again...... Igbos no be anybody mate in this nation cool.

No matter the propaganda.......we know ourselves

I don't know about anybody else,but you see here in Owerri,We are chopping life just Cool and fine grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:19am On Nov 23, 2022
BossGerald:

Also check out enugu, Awka, Owerri, Abakiliki, onitsha...there igr is not upto oyo state oo

Yet more developed, go and hold your Governors responsible.

See a faction of enugu below
3rd picture is harbor industrial layout onitsha
check out the least GRA in Ibadan
Am sure you will be confused where the brown roof is.
You might live in Ibadan for 10yrs without knowing where it is situated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTLUfQUKXZU

1 Like

Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:26am On Nov 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I don't know about anybody else,but you see here in Owerri,We are chopping life just Cool and fine grin grin.
are you guys now free of duging bullets in Douglas area?
Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by Proudlyomonna: 12:32am On Nov 23, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
are you guys now free of duging bullets in Douglas area?

You dey quarrel with your Google grin
Abi you just want make I help you masturbate away your destiny on tribal hate and gbasgbos? grin
You dis useless man wey dey claim to be woman grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:34am On Nov 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You dey quarrel with your Google grin
Abi you just want make I help you masturbate away your destiny on tribal hate and gbasgbos? grin
You dis useless man wey dey claim to be woman grin grin
sho,nah simple question I ask now
Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by Proudlyomonna: 12:37am On Nov 23, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
sho,nah simple question I ask now

Sho na better answer I give you na grin

1 Like

Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:39am On Nov 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Sho na better answer I give you na grin
well how is my friend HOPE
Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by Proudlyomonna: 12:44am On Nov 23, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
well how is my friend HOPE

Hahaha how can you have hope without Obidience grin
Just be Obidient this DisObidience and bat nonsense seems very stressful oo grin
Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:52am On Nov 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha how can you have hope without Obidience grin
Just be Obidient this DisObidience and bat nonsense seems very stressful oo grin
nah,Only zombies are obidient.
Disobedience is the motto of our BATallion
Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by kernniejay(m): 2:20am On Nov 23, 2022
DaniDani:
I am an Igbo man. I have watched the trends in development, growth, advancement in all facets of life in Nigeria and found out that Igbos and yorubas are the best thing to happen to Nigeria. Remove Igbo and Yoruba, Nigeria will be competing with Niger and Chad in all negative indices. Quite unfortunate that Igbos and yorubas are their own worse enemies. One of the reason of this enmity is the Yoruba Muslim factor in the south west and the Igbo man's over inflated ego in the south east. The poverty range discrepancy between south east and south west is merely 0.5%, which means that this two regions are doing well while the rest of Nigeria is very far behind them.
The only Igbo man on Nairaland that has sense.
Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by BanyXchi: 4:00am On Nov 23, 2022
tctrills:

Do we believe you or believe the stats? The stats show that poverty is a bit higher in the SW and you say otherwise. Who do we believe?
He didn't show all the stats, check the full details, there's more poverty in SE than the SW.
Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by BanyXchi: 4:03am On Nov 23, 2022
chriss100:

Facts bro. Asiwaju 2023!!!

Look at a capital city for goodness sake? The is Akwa, Anambra. It’s utterly shameful. These guys are the poorest in the south no doubt. Now you see why we call them pigs. Awon obun!!

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1592377657534320641?s=46&t=9whcVmikuMrlDEpUycuknQ

Stay blessed.
That region is a literal shith0le, even though the whole region is almost the same landmass with Oyo lol, and they enjoy more FAAC than SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by tctrills: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2022
BanyXchi:
He didn't show all the stats, check the full details, there's more poverty in SE than the SW.

I have checked the full details. I have even read the article on cable. What are you talking about?
Mind you, I still think that Igbo poverty is very embarrassing and nothing to boast about. But from the article, SW poverty is half a percent more than the SE.
And let me tell you, the SW has no reason to be that poor.
Instead of fighting a tribal battle, we all need to be ashamed.
This clearly shows that we have evil leaders.
Stop the stupid tribal war and let's work together to solve our poverty problem.

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by Proudlyomonna: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
nah,Only zombies are obidient.
Disobedience is the motto of our BATallion

This is how you want to be disObiDient and pay the sacrifice of atikulating into another round of killer heardmen wahala angry
You no Wise at all grin
APC MUST GO.

Why man go dey even claim to be Woman undecided
Are you doing it with the intention to scam gullible men undecided
It will be very hard for you to scam an average Nigerian now bcus APC don show many people SHEGE BANZIA grin
Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by BossGerald: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
check out the least GRA in Ibadan
Am sure you will be confused where the brown roof is.
You might live in Ibadan for 10yrs without knowing where it is situated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTLUfQUKXZU

Use same energy and search GRAs in Awka and onitsha, I don't want to mention enugu and imo and Abia and ebonyi, you'll see how it beat down your overhyped Ibadan with big igr.

By the way, what's the essence of GRAs while majority of your people are living in slum??

Do I show you how normal people's residence look in anambra state?? Their villages??

By the way
Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by BossGerald: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you are showing me shit
When Ibadan has over 10 GRA.
Do you bother to watch what I sent to you?

Lol, keep deceiving yourself, you think Anambra state don't have better GRAs??

There's no state in Nigeria without atleast 1 GRA where mostly government officials live, while majority of your people dwell in brown roofs.
Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by Glistinin(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
And all the rich Igbos in Lagos return to East too? Mind you, their are more rich Igbos outside East than inside.
Elemosho478:

If all the poor Igbo in South west that hustle with wheel barrows, hawk fan milk, sell meat Pie and puff puff return to the East. We will get the true representation of the East being the poorest region in the south.
Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by gidgiddy: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
chriss100:

Stay blessed.

And yet Ogun State is not as developed as just the city of Onitsha

Show us the areal view of anywhere in Ogun State that can compare with Onitsha below

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by TruthIsBitter02: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
This is the number of poor people in Nigeria in each Geo political zone

Regional Distribution of the Poverty Index across Nigeria.

-NW Population-49 million people. Number of Poor People-45.5 million (92.8% poverty).

-NE Population -26 million people. Number of Poor People-20.5 million (78.8% poverty).

-NC Population-21 million people. Number of poor people-20.2 million (96% poverty).

-SW Population -32.5 million people Number of poor people-16.3 million (50% poverty).

-SS Pyou bury the more we germinatee opulation-26 million people. Number of poor people-19.7 million (75% poverty).

-SE Population-22 million. Number of poor e-10.9 million. (49.5% poverty)

Despite surviving a genocidal war, so much hate from all quarters, marginalization etc. We are still better than them. They try to bury us but forgot that we are seeds, the more we germinate. Who God has blessed no man can cause.

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by jom28gy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Satazaa:
yes they are not lazy, that's why they make for less than 15% of the entire Nigerian population but account for more than 80% of the convicted drugs merchants of arrested nigerians the world over undecided
Yes,is only a fool, don't know that the sorjourn of this world is full of tasks, and it's accompanying problems,,a fool stays without doing,says in his heart,he doesn't want problem,in anything one do, there is a problem, hence person must struggle to eat, not like a fool,who doesn't want to do anything and begin to lazy about, trying to steal from where he did not sow,, probably from government, and the rest, just like your mental reasoning
Re: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) by RestructureNig3: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
And again , this data confirm low population of SE.
The low population of our Igbo brothers and sisters skews the sampling size in its favour. Not everyone is used in the data collection.

The Igbo are a minority population when compared to the majority tribes of Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

You're an ignoramus, Fulani are minority in Nigeria.
Igboland is divided into South East and South South Regions, here is the map of Igboland.

Igbo have more population than the Yoruba,

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable / President Buhari And His Beautiful Daughters / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.