Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters (21175 Views)

I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Lashist(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obiora

Why do you want Osu to succeed jubril of Sudan?
Lol...so you dont want to answer how you will survive and stop begging?? cheesy so you even know you will never survive without begging
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by LegalYahoo: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2022
fasho01:
Na today? Didn't you rather die than leave APGA?

If not for the 'gullible' people who have canonised you and elevated you to the status of messiah, you are nothing but a below average, poor performing, incompetent, lieing, cross carpeting politician like the rest of them.

As much as I detest our current president and how he has ruined the country, I still rate him higher than you and would rather vote for him than you Mr. Obi
Then, that is madness.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by deeva2: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2022
Obi failed to die when he disappointed his supporter, LP govship candidate in River state by selling her mandate for just logistic support..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2022
Lashist:

Lol...so you dont want to answer how you will survive and stop begging?? cheesy so you even know you will never survive without begging
chima

Why do you want a monumental failure to succeed jubril of Sudan?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Emola12(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I will collect the 10k and vote a competent man

Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria to succeed Muhammad Buhari
what God can't do doesn't exist, Peter obi ni next president wa, ko si aye fun awon oloriburuku eda eyan ni aso rock mo
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by lolu2019: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2022
Peter Lamba
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by zeuss: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2022
fasho01:

If not for the 'gullible' people who have canonised you and elevated you to the status of messiah, you are nothing but a below average, poor performing, incompetent, lieing, cross carpeting politician like the rest of them.

As much as I detest our current president and how he has ruined the country, I still rate him higher than you and would rather vote for him than you Mr. Obi

From a position of hate.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Lashist(m): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
chima

Why do you want a monumental failure to succeed jubril of Sudan?
So someone employed a monumental failure like you?? cheesy if you are in work now, you wont be here trolling and looking for help. Make i just advise you small and leave you to your stupidity..we know how naija is hard and you have lost hope in it...leave trolling...go offline and do better things with your life so you can help people around you and your unborn kids...your kids shouldnt have to meet you in this your state of begging to survive. At least help their lives so they dont become useless like you
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by lolu2019: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Peter Lamba.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Emola12:
what God can't do doesn't exist, Peter obi ni next president wa, ko si aye fun awon oloriburuku eda eyan ni aso rock mo
Bet Your money if e sure for you say Obi go win

If you run like your fellow zombies you go die before Tinubu swearing in inauguration

Amen

Idiat, what God cannot do doesn't exist. Tell God to make your miserable father president na or God should make your uncle governor

Mumu
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2022
Lashist:

So someone employed a monumental failure like you?? cheesy if you are in work now, you wont be here trolling and looking for help
Tochukwu

Why do you want a repackaged fraud to succeed jubril of Sudan?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Bfly: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2022
It seemed Obi forgot he was using a cliché.

Lol
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by effort1: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
This fool refused to die when he failed in Anambla

Can you list his failures in Anambra State?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by mrsfavour(f): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
why are you calling him a fool ?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by mrsfavour(f): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2022
fasho01:

so much hate , nawa o
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Emola12(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Bet Your money if e sure for you say Obi go win

If you run like your fellow zombies you go die before Tinubu swearing in inauguration

Amen

Idiat, what God cannot do doesn't exist. Tell God to make your miserable father president na or God should make your uncle governor

Mumu
eni to ba ro iku romi ko ma niso lorun ni oruko jesu!!!!! I will not die because I choose my choice which is Peter obi
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by effort1: 9:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
Peter Pandora Obituary ti lule

Tinubu forged Chicago State University certificate. Tinubu is a scammer and liar
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by izubext007: 9:32am On Nov 22, 2022
My dear Obi u don't need to swear to prove that u are good man to lead Nigeria out this bad condition. Just have the right mind set.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Abdotcom(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2022
I'm vindicated, Politicians are all one
Same statement he made when he was in Apga, "I RATHER DIE THAN LEAVE APGA"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by MelesZanawi: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2022
Biafra or Death

Na them
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by kenedy175(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

Enemies of the state fighting back. Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2022
PO should calm down, it’s not a matter of life and death. Several factors can make a mar a persons good plans. There are some factors you’ll have completely no control over. I believe all the frontline candidates would make good presidents, the constitution would decide (majority votes and at least 25 percent in 24 states)
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by PrinceOfLagos: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2022
I believe in you so is over 180 million Nigerians
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by zionstaar75: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2022
slivertongue:
You won't die, you will live to make NIGERIA and NIGERIANS proud. Winning 2023 presidential election is possible through the will of NIGERIANS and the support of God.
he won't die because he can't win.so Igbo man wants to rule the zoo? Joke of the year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by adecz: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2022
Same Man that told Ojukwu that
he will rather die than leave APGA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Sholaco: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2022
Die please
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Foodie1(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Abbeytoy(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2022
You're yet to die for leaving APGA
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by sirray001: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
did anambra people complain to you?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Olamind212: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Obi is funny man. He governed Anambra for 8 good years, nothing to show for it and he didn't die fool.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Corrinthians(m): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Didnt he say the same when he was in APGA? That he'd rather die than leave APGA? Isn't he today the biggest political harlot out there?

Nekwa desperation.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Corrinthians(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I believe in you so is over 180 million Nigerians
One idiot said he'd deactivate his account if Tinubu becomes the APC flagbearer. He never did. I'm sure you know the idiot.

Another idiot said he'd rather die than leave APGA. Same idiot is today saying he'd rather die than fail his supporters. Meanwhile, he's now in LP and not in APGA.

Like leader like supporters. Lying is the bond that binds them together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Orders Banks To Freeze Lamido's Accounts / Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House / President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.