Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,980 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara (500 Views)

3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) / Breaking News- Accord Party Endorses Jimi Agbaje, As 20,000 APC Members Defect / 20,000 APC Members From Akpabio's Home Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Heavens1stson: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2022
Politics ahead of the next year general elections in Kwara State at the weekend thickened as the immediate past Senior Special Assistant on Rural Mobilisation to Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, Mr. Musibau Esinrogunjo and 4,000 members of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), publicly dumped the party for opposition, Peoples Democratic Party(PDP).

Esinrogunjo’s defection to PDP is coming weeks after his resignation as the Senior Special Assistant on Rural Mobilisation to Governor AbdulRazaq.

Esinrogunjo had on October 31, 2022, tendered his resignation letter to the governor through the Secretary to the State Government, Prof. Mamman Shaba Jubril.

However, addressing the mammoth crowd of supporters in Ilorin shortly after his defection from APC to PDP, Esinrogunjo said that “politics is not religion, we are all clamoring for O to ge (enough is enough) in 2019. I am not convinced with what we are witnessing today in Kwara state and with that I have made my mind with thousands of my followers to leave APC to come back to PDP, a great party.

“Change is constant in life and at a point in time when things are not going fine, you have every power and every audacity to leave a party to another party.”

Esinrogunjo explained that his defection to PDP was an act of obeying the will of his parents and family as well as the hard times he had faced in APC as SSA to the incumbent governor.

“Anybody who wants to grow in life must face some challenges but the ability to stand firm makes you a leader, as far as I am concerned today, I want to authoritatively thank the entire members of PDP in Kwara state, today that I have joined PDP, 2023 is a victorious for us Insha Allah and I will repeat this in 2023 after the election.”

He, therefore, called on all PDP members to get prepared, saying that “PDP don’t tolerate thuggrey, we don’t tolerate violence and we will do our campaign door to door the way we did it for Otoge in 2019.

“Election is not about violence it is about carrying the goodwill messages to the people. We are tired of bad governance in Kwara that’s why I decide to join the moving train of PDP to bring the good governance back to power.”

Receiving the defectors, the Kwara Central senatorial youth leader of the PDP, Mr. Issau Mohammed described the defection of the APC to PDP as a great plus to the electoral success of the PDP come next year general elections in the state.

Mohammed, however, urged the defectors to see themselves as members of the house and shun all actions that would not bring electoral success of the PDP in the state.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/21/kwara-2023-former-governors-aide-esinrogunjo-4000-apc-members-defect-to-pdp/

3 Likes

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Ebuka78: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2022
It is the decamping season.

1 Like

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by 666Advocate: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2022
Atiku own this election.

5 Likes

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Asgard73: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2022
Atiku no get Opposition…

After February all will confirm this ..

Kogi is the only state we’re leaving for Tinubu in north central

The rest is Pdp.. all the way.

Power to the people
PDP!

5 Likes

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Belteshazzar1: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2022
They should keep it up....
E go shock them at last...
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by PlayMaker14: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2022
Free transfers taking place....

PDP FC just wanna make like miserable for their rivals...

Signing key players from APC FC just like the way Bayern Munich did to Borussia Dortmund.

4 Likes

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Urheadmaster(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2022
cheesy

The man that said it was his turn never seen anything tongue

1 Like

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Xscape1993(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2022
Bye bye to the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the evil party....

1 Like

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by mbaboy(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2022
You wont see garfield here
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by onomeabuja: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2022
The Great Man Of Nigeria Is Here....
I celebrate u sir!!!

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by 4song: 9:39am On Nov 22, 2022
Yes great things is happening in kWARA state now because in every part of the state, people are moving from APC TO PDP KWARANS are tired of APC Government. Both from state and country and this is Plus for our incoming president.
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Prince111111: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2022
Bad day for APC grin
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by DDLuwa: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2022
Atiku to the Rescue.

PDP everywhere go!!!!!
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Juniorpope123: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2022
This election will be the most tribal election in history. Tinubu don't have a chance here.

Nigerian still vote according to Tribe not party. The SS/SE is home for PDP, Now they Dump PDP and went for Obi. The same thing will happen in many states.

To win the next election. Be ready to win your region.

Who is going to win the southern region and who is going to win the Northern region...
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Ogbuefi2020: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2022
Juniorpope123:
This election will be the most tribal election in history. Tinubu don't have a chance here.

Nigerian still vote according to Tribe not party. The SS/SE is home for PDP, Now they Dump PDP and went for Obi. The same thing will happen in many states.

To win the next election. Be ready to win your region.

Who is going to win the southern region and who is going to win the Northern region...
Tinubu supporters started the tribal game as if their tribal vote can give them victory
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Teeroyzimma: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2022
Anybody that votes for that Heroin Sniffing Ugly Wretched Goblin called Thiefnubù is a big fool, Bandits are taking over the country and Agberos are terrorizing the streets of Lagos everyday but you still want to vote for a 88 year old heroin dealer, no be juju be that?

Let’s vote wisely this time around.

Vote Peter Obi.
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by ItsTutsi(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2022
Lol if Atiku see 100k votes in Kwarra make I bend!
Asgard73:
Atiku no get Opposition…

After February all will confirm this ..

Kogi is the only state we’re leaving for Tinubu in north central

The rest is Pdp.. all the way.

Power to the people
PDP!
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Sufyaan003(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Atiku go win this 2023 election insha Allah
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Asgard73: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol if Atiku see 100k votes in Kwarra make I bend!

Oga kwara is already PDP gamed .

If you want keep wailing .. no time for anyhow humans

Next!
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by temitope27(m): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Abeg wetin happen to LP

(1) (Reply)

What's The Future Of Poor Man Children In Nigeria? / Experience 2022: What Pastor Paul Adefarasin Said About 2023 Election / Soludo Terminates Road Contract On The Spot, After He Visited Site Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.