Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Dora Akunyili Debunks Erecting N150m Home On Nafdac Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akunyili Debunks Erecting N150m Home On Nafdac Land (557 Views)

Why Is Lagos Erecting Iron Fence Between The Railway Track? / Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili Debunks Erecting N150m Home On Nafdac Land by peddylinko(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2011
There were reports recently alleging that Former NAFDAC Boss, Mrs Dora Akunyili, built a N150million home on a portion of land the Agulu community of Anambra state gave to NAFDAC during her tenure. Well Mrs Akunyili says it's not true. Here's what she told reporters

How can I tarnish my reputable image by snatching pieces of land that do not belong to me? Even if I want to steal, would it be land? That land was Agulu dump site three quarters away. And do you know that the Agulu land was given to NAFDAC because of me? NAFDAC did not pay a kobo. Why would I steal from it? If I'd wanted to steal $1million every day in NAFDAC, I would have made it without blinking an eye. How much does land cost that I would now acquire another man's own? And you know land to my people is like oil. You can't take their land because you are rich. They have to either willingly give it to you or you pay for it. You can't just grab it without their consent.

Source http://naijagossips..com/2011/08/dora-akunyili-debunks-erecting-n150m.html
Re: Dora Akunyili Debunks Erecting N150m Home On Nafdac Land by uzowulu4me: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2011
Dora Akunyili Erect N150m Home On FRCN LAND AT NUMBER 3 SAVAGE CRESCENT G.R.A. ENUGU, ENUGU STATE. I AM 100% SURE OF THIS.
Re: Dora Akunyili Debunks Erecting N150m Home On Nafdac Land by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2011
una no get job?

(1) (Reply)

Bombs: Security Chiefs In Panic / Fbi Teaches Agents: Mainstream Muslims Are Violent, Radical / Why Jonathan Must Avoid Obasanjo, By David-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.