Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration (22128 Views)

Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials / Court Orders INEC, To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates Lists(Full Judgement) / Breaking: Imo APC Crisis Escalates As Court Sacks Uche Nwosu, Orders INEC To Rec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Evergreen12345(f): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Dayakiy346:
Vzvdvvd

Do you teach ?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Sureboyy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
nanaoyiza9:
This would give opportunity for many more people to obtain their PVC. Please assist us to survive this moment, lots of challenges. Nothing to eat as result of lay off and I'm hungry with my baby, no transport to move round. It's not easy being a single mother. God bless, as you come to my aid
(85212
88822)
Wema

Z.Nana.
I want to help but so many scams around and I wouldn't want to call victim so I'll pass
All the best to you and your child if it's true
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Bayyajidda(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
temitope27:
It can never happen

Tinubu is shivering
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by ComeToJesus: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
90 days before the polls.

So we have to minus 90 days before the election from the date that INEC stopped registration to the number of days left before the '90'days.
Very simple.

Any which way, na INEC dey owe us change.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Quenncee: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
nanaoyiza9:
This would give opportunity for many more people to obtain their PVC. Please assist us to survive this moment, lots of challenges. Nothing to eat as result of lay off and I'm hungry with my baby, no transport to move round. It's not easy being a single mother. God bless, as you come to my aid
(85212
88822)
Wema

Z.Nana.

If you can prove your situation, I might help you but not in cash.

I hate begging, so you must quit begging.

If you can prove beyond doubt that you are for real. I will set up any business for you that won't cost more than N150k for you to manage and you will pay back the N150k as is not free.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by TimeArena1(f): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
They should resume o.
I need to transfer my mom's voting center.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by MrBanner(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Quenncee:

If you can prove your situation, I might help you but not in cash.

I hate begging, so you must quit begging.

If you can prove beyond doubt that you are for real. I will set up any business for you that won't cost more than N150k for you to manage and you will pay back the N150k as is not free.

That individual is a chronic scammer
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by MrBanner(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Sureboyy:

I want to help but so many scams around and I wouldn't want to call victim so I'll pass
All the best to you and your child if it's true

Don't send a dime to that scammer

1 Like

Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Validated: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
sleek214:

Will the court produce the pvc for INEC?

Leave that to INEC. 90 days is enough to produce PVC, afterall how long does it take banks to produce Vida/Mastercards?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by zudozz: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
As soon as they registered all d underage in d north n chad n niger they stopped!

D day I went to register there were still thousand of youth begging to be registered.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by JuanDeDios: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
iwaeda:
They want to scuttle this election grin grin grin grin
As in, ehn?! It's court cases that will stop this election from taking place.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by jamace(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
INEC should clean under age ALMAJIRIs from the voter register ..

Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
sleek214:

Is the registration not meant for every Nigerians

Was it not captured in the budget
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by yemi1504: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
sleek214:

Abi.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Sureboyy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
MrBanner:

Don't send a dime to that scammer
Just as I thought my brother
Thanks for this undecided undecided
You can't even see any legitimate person anymore
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Christistruth00: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
The Senate needs to bring out new Laws to Stop the Judiciary from tampering with Elections

Let only the Election Tribunals deal with all Complaints except for the results of Presidential Elections

Politicians have used the Judiciary to abuse and bastardise Democracy in Nigeria so that

Supreme Court Judges can appoint an unelected Governor eg in Bayelsa and Imo
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by zainabhoney4: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bad news. Bad news. ...
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Emac834: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
This country just no dey organise at all,, make dem even try issue out the ones wey don ready for people before starting another or either way.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Eko98: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Olamarkjoel(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
This inec official are not serious and well prepared like that of 2015 election whereby you register and you get your PVC after 3 days but this one takes forever before you can get a PVC since august last year I am yet to be giving my PVC till now.
They told me to check back at mid December, what a Nation.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by johnaruson(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
They want to use this opportunity to register livestock in the north after registration of drooling babies. We need a non Fulani man to face the Fula killings.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by lukency(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Very good order and I hope it will obey the court order
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Quenncee: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
MrBanner:

That individual is a chronic scammer

I know sir, that is why I use the phase "convince me beyond doubt"

Thank for notifying me sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyegun Receives PDP Faction Into APC / Senator Fadahunsi: Northern Borders Are Greatest Threat To Nigeria / Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.