Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration (22129 Views)

Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials / Court Orders INEC, To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates Lists(Full Judgement) / Breaking: Imo APC Crisis Escalates As Court Sacks Uche Nwosu, Orders INEC To Rec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Lagosfinder(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hope no be street and this politicians want run us
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by FreeStuffsNG: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hahaha. And how many days remain?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by ALTERNATEID: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
This is just a mere academic judgement that can’t be implemented. It’s already 95 days to election so what’s the point of the judgement?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by chysam: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
The fear of Obi.......
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by garfield1: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
iwaeda:
They want to scuttle this election grin grin grin grin

Who
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by BluntCrazeMan: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
iwaeda:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-court-orders-inec-to-resume-voter-registration/amp
But the process of the “Continuous Voters Registration” is still ongoing naa.
It never stopped.
They are still cleaning up the Register.

So, what exactly is the court telling them to do??
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by garfield1: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
But the process of the “Continuous Voters Registration” is still ongoing naa.
It never stopped.
They are still cleaning up the Register.

So, what exactly is the court telling them to do??

The judge is senile
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Phantom233: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Even the pvc I registered for since may till now I've not gotten it, infact am not sure of getting it. This country is not ready for anything good.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Moblux(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
sleek214:

Will the court produce the pvc for INEC?

How hard? I go to bank to get debit/credit card same day or at most 7 working days...how hard to print card...the night is fast spent...it almost the dawn
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by temitope27(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

E pain am grin
what happen to you?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by southsouthking(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nigeria jaga jaga.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by FashionCookie(f): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Not in the South... the local government where I say in Delta state, you dey pay b4 them even attend to you. They're frustrating people's effort to get their PVCs. Many people no go vote that day because INEC won't even release their cards.
Na here North take dust us.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Jsucre(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
IrepChrist:
Let the youths go all out and take advantage of this opportunity.....

Obi/Datti for president.
so na all d youth go vote Obi?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by doneback04: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by ATLIEN2027: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
Is that what the law says or just the the feeling of this Judge?

A Judge should not be allowed to impose his own feeling and sentiment on any election.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
They just want to find a way to spoil this elections....
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
nanaoyiza9:
This would give opportunity for many more people to obtain their PVC. Please assist us to survive this moment, lots of challenges. Nothing to eat as result of lay off and I'm hungry with my baby, no transport to move round. It's not easy being a single mother. God bless, as you come to my aid
(85212
88822)
Wema

Z.Nana.
Your aim so to subscribe to this platform in order to beg right?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by IamSolopy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
7weeks Male Eskimo going for 45k
Call/Whatsapp - +2348148744032
I deliver Nationwide ��
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by sonature1: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
That judge is mad.

These idiots should allow INEC to prepare for this election.

To hell with what your constitution says!
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by premierlead: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
nanaoyiza9:
This would give opportunity for many more people to obtain their PVC. Please assist us to survive this moment, lots of challenges. Nothing to eat as result of lay off and I'm hungry with my baby, no transport to move round. It's not easy being a single mother. God bless, as you come to my aid
(85212
88822)
Wema

Z.Nana.

What happened between you and your baby daddy who impregnated you? Where did you get money to buy data?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Karlosorji(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
sleek214:

Will the court produce the pvc for INEC?
by now the machineries for PVC should be automatic.Shouldnt take time
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by premierlead: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mubby4luv:
Them fit continue am sha. But anybody wey register make him no say him no go see PVC till after election. The one them recently do seff, no be everbody wey register go still collect.

Naked truth up there

I did relocation during last registration and up till now nothing
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Even those who have registered already not all will get the PVC
Lol wishful thinking of a miserable urchin....sorry to bust ur bubble every legal register before the deadline in July will get their pvc .....
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by otokx(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
2GEEZ5:
They want to cause another confusion oooh.
I smell conspiracy to shuttle 2023 elections.
They should distribute the existing PVC's first

Na so MKO take start o, like play, like play.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by FBIBOT(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
I don't know why it's so difficult for INEC to obtain automatic plastic card printer for instance registration and collection.... All this register and come back to collect nah scam.. Banks do instant card printing and allocation have seen it severally at Gtbank so why can't they acquire this type of machine.. It's not even a bogus machine very compact nd portable
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by pacespot(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
In United States, voters are allowed to register in the same day they cast their votes.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Lol wishful thinking of a miserable urchin....sorry to bust ur bubble every legal register before the deadline in July will get their pvc .....
I go remind you zombies after the election
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by slivertongue: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
iwaeda:
They want to scuttle this election grin grin grin grin

It's almost 90days
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Princeton92(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
I just dunno why this is so funny but I'm laughing alright
LOL
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Orch1981: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
nanaoyiza9:
(85212
88822)
Wema

Z.Nana.
This oyiza is ebira name I think you people are campaigning for A.P.C the order day today you come here to disturb us with your begi begi go and meet apc or yeye below
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by ejike714: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Am happy oooAm happy ooo...
Re: Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration by Orch1981: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
pacespot:
In United States, voters are allowed to register in the same day they cast their votes.
You said in United State here is divided nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks / APC Holds Solidarity Rally In Bama LGA, Borno State (Pictures) / Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.