Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) (70692 Views)

First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State / Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe / Buhari To Officiate First Oil Drill In Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by hammerT: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kodak9:
he told you the truth
You guys bandit won't allow it to flourish.
But good news sha wink

LOL!

THE TERRORIST WISH OIL WAS TEHER BUT SADLY, NOTHING DEY THERE.

ALL LIES AND MEANS TO APPROVE LOOTING OF MORE FUNDS FOR OIL EXPLORATION IN THE AREA AND WIDER NORTH.
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by realG101(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
All southerners here saying "now the north should let us go" you are all shameless.

So you are acknowledging the fact that you are being colonised by the north. So it is when it pleases them that they will give you freedom.

Smh una go dey call northerners aboki meanwhile na una be aboki

1 Like

Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kodak9:
lol me no sabi oo
Are they keeping it secret

ofcourse....
when its not western nations that you igbos whorship then its a lie....
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by Truthshotcrazy: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Alright
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by Ever8090: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Abdul05:
By the time tinubu comes to power oil will be discovered in south west...
there is already oil in South west idiat....
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ever8090:
there is already oil in South west idiat....

very stvpid people i tell you....
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by hammerT: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
realG101:
All southerners here saying "now the north should let us go" you are all shameless.

So you are acknowledging the fact that you are being colonised by the north. So it is when it pleases them that they will give you freedom.

WE WANT THE NORTH TO GO AND ENJOY THEIR OIL OR IMAGINERY OIL.

WE IN THE SOUTH, WANT PEACE.

AND 2023, WE WILL TAKE OUR FREEDOM.
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by azpekuliar: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
realG101:

Hahahahaha
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by AvailethNone: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Babluklfsyjsskky

tsdarkside:

blublablableble....

Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
azpekuliar:

Hahahahaha

hey hey....dont lump all of us down south toghether....
south easterners are another type of southerners....

infact i dont even consider them southeners....
na them dey make noise on this thread....
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by Kodak9(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
tsdarkside:

ofcourse....
when its not western nations that you igbos whorship then its a lie....
I guess your using an Android phone made by those western nations.lol
Face the fact that you northerners are cursed.
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
AvailethNone:

Babluklfsyjsskky

bleblublablableblebluble....
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by EngrKemp: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
ken6488:
exactly my thoughts can we now path ways they keep their oil we keep ours
The north is north holding u not to part ways .
Actually the people are holding themselves
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kodak9:
I guess your using an Android phone made by those western nations.lol
Face the fact that you northerners are cursed.

i am not northerner,you south easterner moroonn....!!

you ofe nsalla roadkill....!!!!
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by Banhammy717: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
Throwback:

Who can guess the tribe of this fellow and the presidential candidate he is supporting?
IPOB Obidient Unknown Gunmen
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by Kodak9(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
tsdarkside:

very stvpid people i tell you....
keepjoking with your self,there is no commercial oil quantity in south west
Nah only igbo and Niger deltans get oil for Nigeria grin
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by Kodak9(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
tsdarkside:

i am not northerner,you south easterner moroonn....!!

you ofe nsalla roadkill....!!!!
then your one of those Hausa nyash licker.

Tinubu supporter.
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by mu2sa2: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
Naajjii:
So we got Oil producing states in the north now, Federal government should adjust revenue formula to include Bauchi and Gombe states as oil producing states with immediate effect.
......with immediate effect.......and automatic alacrity.
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by Spandau: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Arrewa:
Crude oil from Kolmani.

I am an eye witness.

A collected sample of crude oil from Kolmani oil reserves

Oga, take that bottle of herbs or malt or whatever away joor. Which crude oil?
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kodak9:
then your one of those Hausa nyash licker.

Tinubu supporter.

ofe nsalla,what a nasty lookin soup....
looks like a dog threw up....
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Maybe this will pave the way for true restructuring of the country, anyway restructure is the reason I am voting for atiku because he is the only candidate that speaks my language. Plus oil is not the future, renewable energy is the future we are still lacking behind.
Don't waste your vote on Atiku because he promised to restructure the country. He won't do such a thing..
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
yeah,thats right,run....!!

we deltans know how to treat una igbo fvckups....
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
This is good news. I pray they find more oil than the one in the entire Niger Delta, so that we from the South-South can finally breathe and champion 1 Nigeria.
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by riverbird: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
A very good news atleast now we can divide this scam called nizooria.
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by Spandau: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
Arrewa:
Check the thread... People are angry and bitter!!

Why oil in the north?? We want to maintain the Right to keep calling the north poor, backward and a desert...

But the cosmic law has it's own way of maintaining balance to the universe...

The north shall rise...

The north shall grow...

And the north shall be stronger than ever before!

No amount of Hate can stop the north!!

Niger republic no get oil? Is it developed? Next thing for you to do is to look for ocean and seas too. Mumu! At least you can allow other tribes go In peace now. So concentrate all your criminal and wicked activities to your region so others can develop peacefully. But Karma is always a willing bitch.
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by Kodak9(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
tsdarkside:

ofe nsalla,what a nasty lookin soup....
looks like a dog threw up....
lol.you don taste am now. And I guess your Yoruba,una Amala dey like shit lol
How una dey take chop that thing. grin
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Godfullsam:

Don't waste your vote on Atiku because he promised to restructure the country. He won't do such a thing..
Well it is what he has been preaching since 2017,at least he is bold enough plus he seems more ready than the rest candidates.
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by Spandau: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Abdul05:
By the time tinubu comes to power oil will be discovered in south west...

It has already been discovered long time ago. Are you living in this world at all
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kodak9:
lol.you don taste am now. And I guess your Yoruba,una Amala dey like shit lol
How una dey take chop that thing. grin

am not yoruba either,i am deltan....

not only northerners or yorubas dont like una....!! angry angry
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by Easy2K: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
There are usually different phases to oil drilling:
Exploratory phase
Development phase and
Production Phase.

The oil u see in his hand was gotten after successful exploration led to its discovery.

Next phase is to develop the entire oil field by drilling more wells to maximize production from the field, then lastly start producing from the field.

alt3r3g0:

How is it the "first" and you already have well head and oil samples in your hand?
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Very good
Re: The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) by Kodak9(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
tsdarkside:
yeah,thats right,run....!!

we deltans know how to treat una igbo fvckups....
Niger deltans, descendants of saboteurs. Ojukwu mistake was taking you Niger deltans as igbo brother's.
Go ahead and worship Hausa ppl sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) / Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.