Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke (28827 Views)

Wike Rejects Overtures To Join APC, Frowns At Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Rivers APC, Wike’s Loyalists Differ On Governor’s Overtures To Tinubu / I Rejected Overtures To Replace Ekweremadu – Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by Naira20: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
The title of this movie is Abowaba part 1
Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by LordEclipse: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Even the gods of the land are angry with Atiku...lol..some things aren't just meant to be
Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by InvertedHammer: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
/

It is heartwarming to see the people with power that know how to use it.

Let the Southern politicians stop falling for this Atiku crap. The Presidency is not his absolute right.

Sometimes one may wonder if the likes of Atiku, Tinubu and co are demigods with the way to control other men with money.

/

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by Bluntguy: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Everything is working for the good of the next PRESIDENT of Nigeria , Mr Peter Gregory Obi grin
You can say that again

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by longview007: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wike said as it de sweet us, ee de pepe them!!
Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by sultry69(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wahala no dey finish for Atiku aka the unifier
Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by ogatboy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
The only reason Obasanjo and Jonathan supported Atiku in 2019 was because of Obi. Atiku is on his own. He will loose badly and run again to Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by Misterone: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-atikus-midnight-overtures-to-jonathan-hit-brick-wall/amp
Jonathan reportedly reminded Atiku that he supported him fully in his presidential bid in 2019 but the candidate stopped picking his calls after getting the ticket.
This is the character of the man you want to be president. After assisting him, he dumps you. We say NO

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by Kaycee9242(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
socialmediaman:
To all Tinubu supporters:

If you really believe that Peter Obi is working for Tinubu, join us let's all work together and say good things about Peter Obi so that he can continue working for Tinubu, and power can return to the South

Let's stop attacking Peter Obi with useless threads that only make him popular, let's all create meaningful threads that will help him continue being in the race, so we can all defeat Atiku

Are you with me? grin grin grin grin grin

Lol i saw what you did there
Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by sultry69(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Asgard73:
Yoruba media go just loot our one dirty smelling gibberish from one dirty hole and start to masturbate on it

What a gibberish

Jargons put together to give Wike and his fools highlight

When Gej talk.. another human reasonings turn gist

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku no get Opposition …

No matter how Yoruba press wan twist am… still

Tinubu can never ever ever be the president of Nigeria
Even in his 10th reincarnation
E dey pepe this one felifeli
Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Just look at this moronic pdp man, that decamped to Apc and supported buhari, just because Jonathan was a southerner. And then decamped back to pdp, to campaign against buhari.

Our mumu no too much.

A southerner supporting this, selfish man, must be an idiot.

Be wise, vote wisely.
Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by makavalley(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
Whether this news is fake or real ...Atiku you can't eat your cake and have it... look at this man, you fought Goodluck Jonathan so badly now because you desperatey want to rule and not lead you are no longer thinking twice, you have the guts to go meet him to intervene in the crises you also contributed? Oga face your fight alone

4 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by Fiscus105(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
If PDP had not been foolished they wouldn't have given ticket for Atiku, I dnt see a single positive reason why Atiku should fly PDP ticket.

But since it's time for PDP to be a forgotten party they must surely committed graveveous errors.
Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by socialmediaman: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kaycee9242:

Lol i saw what you did there

Lol yes o. If they believe what they're saying why keep attacking him?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by FireUpNow(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
This piece of news is loaded with pure nonsense

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by orfegater(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Pay back time.
Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by Vinex4uba(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Typographical error I guess not a big deal!
iwaeda:

Emilokan urchin can't spell cable, Brick ko mortal ni. Etiluu Lee. grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by frankputer: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Karma in 10D and 10K display
Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by Allisgud: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
socialmediaman:
To all Tinubu supporters:

If you really believe that Peter Obi is working for Tinubu, join us let's all work together and say good things about Peter Obi so that he can continue working for Tinubu, and power can return to the South

Let's stop attacking Peter Obi with useless threads that only make him popular, let's all create meaningful threads that will help him continue being in the race, so we can all defeat Atiku

Are you with me? grin grin grin grin grin
we obidients say u are welcome,continue making our obi to be in the presidency race

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by BlazinGlory40: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Alhaji Atiku ti lule.

Even Bauchi, a full PDP state in NE with very high registered voters has defered to Asiwaju Tinubu who is PMB's annointed candidate. The PDP Bauchi state Governor today declared that Bauchi will vote for anyone PMB tells Bauchi to vote for.

NW, SW, NE, NC and some parts of SS are firmly in the kitty for APC's Asiwaju Tinubu!
Everything is just working in favour of Asiwaju Tinubh. PDP can have its SE as usual and share with the mushroom parties.
Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

No matter what atiku might be passing through now, it’s self deceit to assume he won’t win the core north.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
History will be kind to Jona if he support Obi. He would be remembered as a great man for doing what is right cos Obi is better ��

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by Jman06(m): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Yes, I remember vividly how Atiku treated Jonathan with so much disdain during that 2015 election. His hatred for him was always clear whenever he spoke about Jonathan then.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by tuoyoojo(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
What is good for the goose is good for the Uganda

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by Bigkoko: 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
Truly, i tell you this man is the most despicable and shameless Nigerian alive!! This old man has no shame at all! I will rather Buhari continue than this useless, shameless and utterly despicable looter on FBI No Fly list smell anywhere near to giving Order regarding Central Bank of Nigeria! Imagine what he did to GEJ and without any iota of shame, still cripped back to him for support!

He has no dignity at all. That is difference between Tinubu, Kwakwaso, Ameachi, Osibanjo my Star Boy!!!
As desperate & old as Tinubu is, you won't see throwing tantrums that OBJ should support him.
Spot the Difference, Kwakwaso was quick to understand he missed a helluva opportunity to be in Aso Rock in 2023 by not accepting Obi's Offer VP to him!

But this shameless looter will never accept anything. Even to the point of desecrating the memories of a poor victim of hate crime; Deborah Samuel. God punish you ATIKU! You want to be president of a Country where Late Miss Deborah Samuel parents live. God PUNISH you again.

FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-atikus-midnight-overtures-to-jonathan-hit-brick-wall/amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Jonathan sounds like Ronaldo. If you don't respect me, I won't respect you. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by ibechris(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
This life is turn by turn honestly.
Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by luluosas(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Have you forgotten that Buhari has already asked Nigerians to vote anybody of their choice from whichever party?

FreeStuffsNG:
Alhaji Atiku ti lule.

Even Bauchi, a full PDP state in NE with very high registered voters has defered to Asiwaju Tinubu who is PMB's annointed candidate. The PDP Bauchi state Governor today declared that Bauchi will vote for anyone PMB tells Bauchi to vote for.

NW, SW, NE, NC and some parts of SS are firmly in the kitty for APC's Asiwaju Tinubu!
Everything is just working in favour of Asiwaju Tinubh. PDP can have its SE as usual and share with the mushroom parties.
Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by Alfatonji: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
Gentle men in this forum should please desist from name calling and also foul language useage should be discouraged. Thanks and God bless everyone of us. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by Alexiiydon: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Asgard73:
Tinubu no go govern this country call naija ..

E not just possible

and if it happens una go start shouting for biafruad again gullible followers
Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by Alexiiydon: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bigkoko:
Truly, i tell you this man is the most despicable and shameless Nigerian alive!! This old man has no shame at all! I will rather Buhari continue than this useless, shameless and utterly despicable looter on FBI No Fly list smell anywhere near to giving Order regarding Central Bank of Nigeria! Imagine what he did to GEJ and without any iota of shame, still cripped back to him for support!

He has no dignity at all. That is difference between Tinubu, Kwakwaso, Ameachi, Osibanjo my Star Boy!!!
As desperate & old as Tinubu is, you won't see throwing tantrums that OBJ should support him.
Spot the Difference, Kwakwaso was quick to understand he missed a helluva opportunity to be in Aso Rock in 2023 by not accepting Obi's Offer VP to him!

But this shameless looter will never accept anything. Even to the point of desecrating the memories of a poor victim of hate crime; Deborah Samuel. God punish you ATIKU! You want to be president of a Country where Late Miss Deborah Samuel parents live. God PUNISH you again.

so na obi be youth anybody whey tell obituaries to get sense no fit die well
Re: Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke by 2016v2017: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
Fallout:
Serves him right…

You can’t eat your cake and still have it. Never!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) / Aondoakaa Insists Tinubu Must Score 25% In FCT To Be Declared Winner / Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.