Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President (5225 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: The Incoming President Of Senegal / Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! / Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by abc115: 9:36pm On May 05, 2023
Villa Fence new look for the incoming President

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by Typicool8(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2023
orion7:
See yarimo. Fighting tooth and nail to be a Gardner. Spits

This your comment really made my evening cos I can't stop laughing grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by LagosFirstSon: 9:46pm On May 05, 2023
Wall painting is not big deal to this APC people?

This stale thread must not get to the front page

2 Likes

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by kettykings: 9:47pm On May 05, 2023
Is gone
Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by OnlineDude(m): 9:47pm On May 05, 2023
Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by Hotwest: 9:51pm On May 05, 2023
Na who chop this contract I dey smile for...that fence wey long from DSS headquarters to AYA Abuja and fenced round. Na gallons upon gallons of paint be that plus workmanship of painters

See better Contract with big block money

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by Godslove2015(f): 9:54pm On May 05, 2023
Foolishness

1 Like

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by ProphetM0hammad: 9:55pm On May 05, 2023
orion7:
A gardener in aso rock is better than taking drugs to Asia and ending up in their prison

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by Fortruth: 9:56pm On May 05, 2023
That is a ZOO fence lol
Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by chiedozie198100: 9:59pm On May 05, 2023
still better than taking drugs to mecca and getting beheaded OR being forced to sh!t it out in murtala mohammed airport by ndlea.

10 Likes

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by Isobug: 9:59pm On May 05, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

A gardener in aso rock is better than taking drugs to Asia and ending up in their prison
Your President select is the Chief of all Drugs Peddlers. If I am wrong ask Chicago court.
You just open your mouth waaa

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by ProphetM0hammad: 10:14pm On May 05, 2023
Isobug:

Your President select is the Chief of all Drugs Peddlers. If I am wrong ask Chicago court.
You just open your mouth waaa
Now that you have ranted, what can you do about it?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by Cassandraloius: 10:24pm On May 05, 2023
Otilo.

1 Like

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by yarimo(m): 10:25pm On May 05, 2023
Typicool8:

This your comment really made my evening cos I can't stop laughing grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by yarimo(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2023
orion7:
grin grin grin
Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by taretoofine(m): 3:24am On May 06, 2023
Contract for this emulsion paint fit reach $300bilion grin
Chaii this govt

2 Likes

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by Bukola94: 4:36am On May 06, 2023
Hotwest:
Na who chop this contract I dey smile for...that fence wey long from DSS headquarters to AYA Abuja and fenced round. Na gallons upon gallons of paint be that plus workmanship of painters

I will like to be a painter. Any clue ? can you guide or mentor me on painting, are you a painter
Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by Bukola94: 4:39am On May 06, 2023
taretoofine:
Contract for this emulsion paint fit reach $300bilion grin
Chaii this govt
they go inflate it like aso rock and add over jare,and u and I go they wonder dey shakes head. oil money and natural resources, people will say the person did money ritual or boost am. e easy my bro?

2 Likes

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12am On May 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

See finishing!! 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃.

END OF THREAD!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12am On May 06, 2023
chiedozie198100:
still better than taking drugs to mecca and getting beheaded OR being forced to sh!t it out in murtala mohammed airport by ndlea.
Now, this is the real END OF THREAD!!!

Una don finish d kiddo grin cheesy grin cheesy wink grin
Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by webincomeplus(m): 5:17am On May 06, 2023
Hotwest:

The truth is, it doesn't work like that most of the time. Billions of naira would probably have been allocated for this painting alone. Yet, the "Oga" in charge of executing the project would still look for painters whose quotes are the cheapest, just so they can maximize their profits as much as possible.

So, don't be surprised if the painter isn't paid anything more than he gets for his regular job. The big winner here is the "Oga" whose office is in charge of the renovation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by BigDawsNet: 6:19am On May 06, 2023
God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by Hotwest: 6:20am On May 06, 2023
Bukola94:
I will like to be a painter. Any clue ? can you guide or mentor me on painting, are you a painter
I'm not a painter. I was just reasoning the contract

1 Like

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by Hotwest: 6:21am On May 06, 2023
webincomeplus:

The truth is, it doesn't work like that most of the time. Billions of naira would probably have been allocated for this painting alone. Yet, the "Oga" in charge of executing the project would still look for painters whose quotes are the cheapest, just so they can maximize their profits as much as possible.

So, don't be surprised if the painter isn't paid anything more than he gets for his regular job. The big winner here is the "Oga" whose office is in charge of the renovation.
True! Greedy men at d top

1 Like

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by mightyhaze: 6:28am On May 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Joke's on you...

1 Like

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by RulerIAm(m): 6:33am On May 06, 2023
post=122959036:

Now, this is the real END OF THREAD!!!

Una don finish d kiddo grin cheesy grin cheesy wink grin
u still breathing??

1 Like

Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by Hayzed25(m): 7:00am On May 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xvRQX1KL8A
Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get the latest gist
Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by Isobug: 7:04am On May 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You have been ranting, what have you done about it?
Re: Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President by Exc2000: 7:07am On May 06, 2023
Inauguration ball at the Villa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics / Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance / Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.