Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike (20144 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Dump PDP, Join Us – APC Woos Wike / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign / Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by DennisEche(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
See the cars behind them. Greedy people
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
Igbo:
I feel sorry for Peter Pandora as no single Governor from SE is supporting him.

Not even obiano or Soludo.

How Can You want to trust with your vote a man who is not trusted by his kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by ican2020: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
Igbo:
Grow up and stop this childish attitude
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Ofunaofu: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wike can only promise what he can provide which is logistics, as for the votes the people of rivers state are in charge of it not wike
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Alexiiydon: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Umahi the mumu man.
Support Obi or get lost. Tinubu can't sell in South-South or South-East
has he ever rule in the south east and the ss you’re talking about you can’t support obi and not look stupid
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Bayyajidda(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Igbo:

Feel sorry for yourself
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Gozac: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Umahi the mumu man.
Support Obi or get lost. Tinubu can't sell in South-South or South-East
Umahi should be ashamed of himself marketing an old man that has almost lost his cognitive ability. Amaechi, Onu, Nwajiuba, Osibanjo know that BAT is a hard sell no wonder none of them talk about him. What happened to Akpabio will become the lot of Umahi in Ebony state
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by slivertongue: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
Rivers is already OBIDIENT
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by unclejb2(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obi has Rivers votes already that's why Wike is offering logistics support
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Umahi now go about begging people to vote Tinubu?

Tinubu that claimed he made Buhari president couldn't make himself President

Baba dey go up and down hustling for votes grin cheesy

Fake Jagaban

Shinedu shame no dey cash you ni? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

You have just one vote.

If you vote for Tinubu, I want to assure you it is a vote wasted out of your ignorance tongue
You and your fellow zombies will wail till thy kingdom come

Na sure thing be that
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Advocate500: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Umahi the new clown from South East,so he is supporting tinubu in order to bring president through APC to south east.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Johnthejohn(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
The Future of Nigeria is in your hands.
Old things have passed away.
Vote wisely.

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Yibo(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
obyrich:
You are deceiving yourselves if you think these governors are opposing Peter Obi.
you are the one deceiving yourself
We all read Soludo's letter to him here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by AchichaMmuo: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wike is making a big fool of himself.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by kingyakos: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tinubu is a bad market in all region
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by rickyrex(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I super love the fact that you and your fellow zombies wail at the mention of Tinubu

I can't wait for February to come i swear down grin
he said the truth
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by obyrich(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Igbo:
you are the one deceiving yourself
We all read Soludo's letter to him here
Tinubu has won in Anambra abi? grin
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Dapson73(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

You have just one vote.

If you vote for Tinubu, I want to assure you it is a vote wasted out of your ignorance tongue

How many votes do you have ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Yibo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
obyrich:
Tinubu has won in Anambra abi? grin
it is a battle ground
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by deeva2: 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wike is for Jagaban.

Know this and have peace.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Moh247: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
He reach to beg Oga wike

Oga Wike don turn one man militant
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Uniquekriss(m): 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I super love the fact that you and your fellow zombies wail at the mention of Tinubu

I can't wait for February to come i swear down grin
aren't you ashamed to be associated with this your candidate? With his recent goofing, you shouldn't be proud he is your candidate.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Espelbengz(m): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
Oya clap for yourself ���

PrinceOfLagos:

Fake Jagaban
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Uniquekriss:
aren't you ashamed to be associated with this your candidate? With his recent goofing, you shouldn't be proud he is your candidate.
He is your next president

He will lord over you and your kindred next year
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Uniquekriss(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
He is your next president

He will lord over you and your kindred next year
he cannot get in there, he'll only end up as 2nd runner up, it's just 3months away.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Golan007: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Sholayeaminebir:
Peter Obi's win will shockk many

I know you like Obi but you have to start preparing for the reality of a Tinubu presidency.

And learn to accept him as your president.

Don't live the way many did for 8 years.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Ancestortinubu: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
You are so daft and brain dead to know about the new electoral reform, know that the mass have rejected APC and individual is going to vote with their heart. The governor of your state can brainwashed idiort like you with a cup of rice. BATstad urchin.

uote author=Jack500 post=118600098]Tinubu will win next year election.

Ebonyi is in the bag, Rivers to follow.

No single governor is supporting obi.

You don't understand politicking, you will receive sense in February[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by smileyoo: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
The big masquerade (Jagaban) don't need drum beating but crowd support!

An impeccable source told me that the reconciliation between the G5 and Atiku is impossible & the G5 will work for Tinubu
you are right on this. if not for the mu-mu ticket of Oga tinubu, they would have for long, made their support of tinubu public , but they are confused on how to convince their support base, and also if tinubu succeed, only for the mu-mu ticket to be abused against Nigerians, how will posterity judge them in the future ?
it's a tough question for them , and a risk they are unwilling to take.
even the northerners are not even excited about this so-called mu-mu ticket anymore, especially when they remember the hardships and needless slaughters they have being experiencing under APC govt.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Eniitankorede: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Fake Jagaban

Yet he performed woefully when Jonathan appointed him.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Uniquekriss:
he cannot get in there, he'll only end up as 2nd runner up, it's just 3months away.
can You bet your money on it?

Please don't give me excuse that you're Christian like your fellow zombies used to say

Can you bet on it?
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by caracas: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
Igbo:
SE is definitely a battle ground
Umahi, Uzodimma and Soludo are behind Mazi Tinubu while the other 2 are with Wiked Wike
Lol, see this comedian wasting his talent here on nairaland…..
If Tinubu see 3% of se/ ss votes he should clap for himself….

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Mulls Taking Rivers, Lagos To Supreme Court Over VAT Collection / The Radical Islamist Group (ISIS) Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christia / You Can’t Defect To APC With Our Mandate, PDP Tells Matawalle, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.