Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting (35805 Views)

ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) / Kola Abiola On The Candidates Presidential Town Hall Series (Live Video) / More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by Nightwolf1: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
They believe that a vast majority of Nigerians are senile and unproductive therefore, it matters nothing to showcase what they have before the public through town hall meetings.

Nigerians should have known by now that the best man for the job is Peter Obi.

Thîefnubu surely will escape before this time tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by casualobserver: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lizzysamuel:
Atiku don run!!!

You guys can now see that ONLY PETER OBI is ready amongst the major contenders in this election.

https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1595060254672551936?t=H0mjad3Bc9TUXauS0vwvrA&s=19

Only Peter Obi needs the attention. Only Peter Obi does not realize that the people (the 80%) that determine who becomes president don’t watch debates. The people who know how to win elections are going where the votes are, not Tv debates and foreign embassies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by Antai123(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
I will vote Obi because of this, I have been supporting Atiku but it's obvious that Atiku is not ready. So I am aligning with Obi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by tunapawizzy: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Good.....
That platform is APC platform.
See the way they tried setting up Obi.
Let Tinubu go first.
Useless platform
Tinubu will go....he knows what Kadaria will ask him, he has practiced the answers already, ALthough he will still talk incoherently sha....... dont be surprised when Tinubus session turns out to be a questionnaire, no follow up questions.
In the first place, why invite both candidate and vice...make Tinubu, Atiku and Obi go alone
Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by casualobserver: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nightwolf1:
They believe that a vast majority of Nigerians are senile and unproductive therefore, it matters nothing to showcase what they have before the public through town hall meetings.

Nigerians should have known by now that the best man for the job is Peter Obi.

Thîefnubu surely will escape before this time tomorrow.

What has Obi showcased in all his endless media pursuits? We are still waiting for his manifesto!!!! Please tell me specifically!!!! Tinubu did not need debate to tell Nigerians today that he will recharge Lake chad. Atiku did not need debate to tell Nigerians he has already drafted constitutional reform bill ready to go.

Obi is not a serious person. For all the TV air time, Can you actually point to a single articulated policy under Obi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lizzysamuel:
Peter Obi is the only candidate ready to be president by 2023.

Others are banking on religion, tribe, and it's my turn

That's all I have seen here

PDP and APC are just ordinary criminals have no single agender for the nation...

Can't even stand debate just a shame

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by frog12: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
this one no be ARISE !
Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by sonature1: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lizzysamuel:
Peter Obi has made it too hard. This is why they wanted him to go before them. So they can know if they can handle it or not grin

My president will always raise the standards

This is FALSE.

Atiku has a lot of good ideas.

The only candidate bereft of ideas is EmiLokan.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by BATified2023: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
Memphis357:

Senility and dementia don finish Tinubu.
The sick thieving f**k can't even string a complete sentence without him muddling it up!!!
use your head n understand that we mustn’t turn enemies cause of election

It is u igbos that are turning it to war n vendetta against people u label your enemies

I don’t have problem with who people around me are voting,my bro told me d other day that he will vote atiku n I still gave him money when he was leaving

It is u igbos that we hear things like

I broke up with her cos she’s not voting obi

I did this cos he’s not voting obi

N all other bullshits

I won’t let election that will come n go make me enemies with people who will b here after election, I don’t have problem with atiku or kwankwanso or tinubu presidency but I will never support an Igbo presidency cos of the energy u people are giving us

Anyone but Igbo that’s just me
Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by Nightwolf1: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
casualobserver:

What has Obi showcased in all his endless media pursuits? We are still waiting for his manifesto!!!! Please tell me specifically!!!! Tinubu did not need debate to tell Nigerians today that he will recharge Lake chad.

I wasn't expecting you to see what he has showcased in those debates because you and your benefactor are equally running away from the debates.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by casualobserver: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nightwolf1:

I wasn't expecting you to see what he has showcased in those debates because you and your benefactor are equally running away from the debates.

Feel free to point them out. I am not the only one reading this.

You can’t because there is nothing to point out.

I challenge you, I dare you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by CEwog91(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
PDP are doing everything they criticized APC for, anyway hope Nigerians can see Peter Obi is better than these selfish old men who won't rest so the country can experience progress and good governance.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by CEwog91(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
PDP are doing everything they criticized APC for, anyway hope Nigerians can see Peter Obi is better than these selfish old men who won't rest so the country can experience progress and good governance.
Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin Tinubu has seen his excuse grin grin grin

He'll quickly host Fake maize famers on that same date grin grin

Weyrey cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by mployer(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
casualobserver:

Only Peter Obi needs the attention. Only Peter Obi does not realize that the people (the 80%) that determine who becomes president don’t watch debates. The people who know how to win elections are going where the votes are, not Tv debates and foreign embassies.

44% of Nigerians use smart phones, that is about half of the population.

This 44% is the elite class who have direct influence on the lower class in terms of political decisions.

Underate the internet at your own foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by d142475: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
Why are these people avoiding interaction with the press? They avoid anywhere they can't read speeches. Are my fellow citizens seeing this? This is one of many red flags o. Please drop sentiments aside and vote wisely. Our collective future is at stake.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by BABANGBALI: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
Is Tinubu coming?for where?who dash monkey banana?dem no born am well to go there.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by openmine(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Akfrenzy:

Chai grin
Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by Robinmido(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
LoL guy you get fault i swear grin
Akfrenzy:

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by uba1991: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
Some fools did not even ask for the unavoidable conflict they just jump up to condemn Atiku.
Wait for the reason first.
Ipob basterds are celebrating.
Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by casualobserver: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
mployer:

44% of Nigerians use smart phones, that is about half of the population.

This 44% is the elite class who have direct influence on the lower class in terms of political decisions.

Underate the internet at your own foolishness.

Don’t let stats deceive you. I have 2 smart phones and an iPad. It may count as 3 but it only 1 person.

If 44% of Nigerians used smartphones, then we are not the poverty capital of the world and all the figures about poverty are wrong. If 44% of the population indeed have access to smartphones then all this talk about nepa is a lie because they have electricity to charge their phones.

Pick 1, both are not possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by uba1991: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
oteneaaron:
Peter Obi has raised the bar too high.

Will Tinubu also boycott this townhall meeting?

We shall see.
Did they tell you that Atiku boycott it? NTA has said unavoidable circumstances.
Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
toluxa1:

Must you copy other people's tweets?

How did you come up with who copied each other?

The message has been passed. Deal with it..

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by onuman: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Who could have put it better?

Increasing poverty in a country, Nigeria, where people choose president based on religion and tribe.
But tell the religion and tribe people to have their own separate countries from others, they refuse.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by kingyakos: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

True talk

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by luluosas(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
Atiku and Okowa ejected themselves from the town hall event. By 2023, Nigerians will reject them

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
uba1991:
Did they tell you that Atiku boycott it? NTA has said unavoidable circumstances.

Did Atiku slump or was the invitation given impromptu?

That was how unavoidable circumstances happened at Arise TV.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by Gboom: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Akfrenzy:

Says a dullard like you who doesn't know the difference between Saudi Arabia and Qatar in the ongoing world cup
Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by uba1991: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Did Atiku slump or was the invitation given impromptu?

That was how unavoidable circumstances happened at Arise TV.

wait for it. Atiku is not Obi mate
Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
uba1991:
Some fools did not even ask for the unavoidable conflict they just jump up to condemn Atiku.
Wait for the reason first.
Ipob basterds are celebrating.

Boko Haram terrorist. Tell you Atiku to come and tell us his reasons.

Ozuor
Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by Peterobi90: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Akfrenzy:

He has done maize.. he would organize sugarcane..
Re: Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting by uba1991: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bigkoko:
Useless and shameless looters.....we are ready for the idiots you will commission to rig the elections next year! Rig & Roast!

your bragging will end in nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned / Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) / Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.