Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,875 members, 7,866,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Hi, I'm Here To Help You Make Money Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hi, I'm Here To Help You Make Money Online. (162 Views)

Want A Good Haircut I'm Here For Home Services (barber) / I'm Here Here Because I Don't Know Who To Turn To.....thanks / How Did You Make Your First Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi, I'm Here To Help You Make Money Online. by Patrick0345(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hi, I'm Patrick and I'm here to help you make money online.

In this post I'll be answering questions about how you can make money online in Nigeria.
First, let's talk about the different ways you can make money online in Nigeria. There are two main ways: selling things online and selling services.

Selling things online is when you sell a product (like an item or service) that someone else has created, like an item on Jumia. When people buy your products or services, they pay you using a credit card or other payment method. You can also advertise your products in places like Facebook and Google ads, which will bring customers to your website or DM

The second way to make money online in Nigeria is by selling services like consulting or coaching. This can be done through platforms like Upwork or Freelancer.com, where people will pay for your expertise or experience with them. You can also offer your expertise as part of a business plan for a company who needs help building out their product/service brand - again, this could be done through platforms like Upwork or Freelancer (or any other platform).

I am open to FREE consultations on how to get started. leave a comment lets connect

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Funds Available. 850 Naira Per Paypal Dollar. Escrow ONLY! / Peter Obi Is The Next President Of Nigeria / We Need Antimony Ore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.