Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,246 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win (50319 Views)

Okocha’s Iconic Jersey Takes Spotlight In Argentina’s Win Over Colombia / Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Iliveforever(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2022
Letmehelpyou:
goat wey dey perform pass lion .

I rather be a goat in the jungle than a lion in the city.
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Harmattan123(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2022
SOLMICHAEL:
grin grin
Last last den go still beat anobi country
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Zendizel(m): 7:33am On Nov 23, 2022
mactoni91:
Any decent Room and Palour self contain around Egbeda or Shasha axis?

What's your budget?
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Akerele44(m): 7:49am On Nov 23, 2022
Cheeryfeet:

You don't know what you are saying. You will be shocked how far they will go, you think it was a fluke winning Argentina.

Am a Messi fan
Check my comment again
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Eniitankorede: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
So much politics and corruption in the system. Players paying heavily to get a slot and Jersey cos they know the best place to sell themselves to good clubs is at every tournament.

Whoever gets corrupt knows we are moving nowhere with terrible players destroying our reputation and image. Very soon, nobody comes to watch Nigeria play anymore. By then, even the players bribing will lose, as nobody comes to watch poor players.
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by mactoni91(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2022
Zendizel:

What's your budget?

I don't have a specific budget.

Let me see pictures of what you have.

If it catches my attention, we discuss further.
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by goodheart01: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

Didn’t watch the match but saw match report and saw that Argentina’s only goal was even a penalty.

People say the match was fixed but what if it wasn’t?

Sometimes the underdogs cause an upset.

Meanwhile, where are the Saudis female fans cool?

Don’t mind Messi fans with their worthless excuses. How can they fix a World Cup march against Argentina?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by fergie001: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2022
Lamasta:

Show us the fact where C.Ronaldo attitude scattered every team he went to @ Fergie001
I am still waiting cheesy grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Seequadry(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2022
mactoni91:

These agents in Lagos are all criminals...

LOL, sure....
But na to find wetin u want first..
Am also in need of a room self, so ve been shown different room and palour within those area..
Am still in search of a room self tho... 8081918710
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Lamasta(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2022
fergie001:

I am still waiting cheesy grin grin

He must tell us grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Lingudy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
So much politics and corruption in the system
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by nicestguy1: 8:21am On Nov 30, 2022
Click on the 'Notify Me' and Subscribe' button to watch this match and others once we broadcast live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qFd_Doiwms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. / Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL / Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.