Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi (2640 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) / Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) / The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi by Moh247: 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ipob no just one get brain
Re: Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi by toneroforever(m): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Chest-beater ...

Does Peter have any influence on the entire southeast region. ?

Jagaban and obi no be mate.

Yes he resonates with the masses without giving shishi, even beyond the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi by slivertongue: 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
ganisucks:

So accent is now the test of intelligence according to you.

Most of APC supporters can't sustain productive discourse without introducing mundane issues.

2 Likes

Re: Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi by mach7(m): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu, using Obidient to catch cruise as always.

Man is always making himself the centre of attention and making them to trend him. I bet that even within that space, many of them couldn't focus on Obi the liar, but were rather confused and astonished at the mendacity and audacity of baba to enter their space.

He is their Jagaban today, and will continue to be their Jagaban tomorrow.

Akanbi himself. Mr. President in waiting.

Re: Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi by Ogbuefi2020: 12:32am On Nov 23, 2022
mach7:
Asiwaju Tinubu, using Obidient to catch cruise as always.

Man is always making himself the centre of attention and making them to trend him. I bet that even within that space, many of them couldn't focus on Obi the liar, but were rather confused and astonished at the mendacity and audacity of baba to enter their space.

He is their Jagaban today, and will continue to be their Jagaban tomorrow.

Akanbi himself. Mr. President in waiting.
Lol, so no attention for him without tapping from Obi space?

2 Likes

Re: Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi by techWriter1: 2:11am On Nov 23, 2022
He's teach from the best

1 Like

Re: Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi by MarketDispatch: 2:37am On Nov 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Another photoshop.

Zombidients are very daft. They are the most deceived human on earth.

At this point, it is very safe and true to conclude that Fishes are more intelligent than zombideints.

Just an observer...
Seems what you guys did to Goodluck Jonathan is now peppering you as you are getting it hot hot from Obidients

2 Likes

Re: Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi by kingmaster2009: 4:29am On Nov 23, 2022
toneroforever:

And soludo abused hell of him ...

Be deceiving...the support he has is because of tribalism politics you are playing in the east....

Ojukwu doesn't have influence in the entire southeast nah Obi his boy will now have influence...

Liar crew ....like Obi, like you
Re: Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi by Tochi3(m): 4:31am On Nov 23, 2022
Naira20:
Lol..Igbo accent that everyone understands but Tinubu's blublu baluba slurs is soporific

chai

3 Likes

Re: Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi by toneroforever(m): 5:15am On Nov 23, 2022
kingmaster2009:

And soludo abused hell of him ...

Be deceiving...the support he has is because of tribalism politics you are playing in the east....

Ojukwu doesn't have influence in the entire southeast nah Obi his boy will now have influence...

Liar crew ....like Obi, like you

Hmm....Abuse kwa! Who cares a damn about Soludo's verbal assaults which reeks of envy. No one rates him in the scheme of things in Anambra right now.

Obi has SE,SS votes & many supporters in SW, Benue & Plateau in the bag as well as lots of supporters in the NC including Abuja.
Majority of the Northern christains' votes as well as a reasonable % of Northern muslims votes.
I really wonder what inspires ur confidence that Tinubu will finish above the 3rd position.
I understand ur pain whenever u see Obi's rating rise in the polls like the recent one that was released a couple of days back, the Nextier polls.
The dynamics in play in next year's election all work in Peter Obi's favor.
The use of BVAS to drastically reduce elections manipulation, redesign of the naira notes to reduce vote buying, INEC's perceived transparency to encourage voter participation,the abysmal performance of the APC, extreme poverty & hardship,high level of insecurity, the eagerness of the masses for positive change, the poster boy images of the twin brothers of corruption that Tinubu & Atiku represent as well as their unwillingness to be scrutinized by Nigerians at Town Hall meetings or debates. All these factors help project Obi as the likely winner.

I'd advise u visit ur social media accounts less frequently & stay away from the news as much as u can to avoid a fate similar to that of ur principal, Tinubu who had to flee to avoid a cardiac arrest.

2 Likes

Re: Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi by Solome: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Another photoshop.

Zombidients are very daft. They are the most deceived human on earth.

At this point, it is very safe and true to conclude that Fishes are more intelligent than zombideints.
olodo grin
Re: Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi by kingmaster2009: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2022
toneroforever:

Hmm....Abuse kwa! Who cares a damn about Soludo's verbal assaults which reeks of envy. No one rates him in the scheme of things in Anambra right now.

Obi has SE,SS votes & many supporters in SW, Benue & Plateau in the bag as well as lots of supporters in the NC including Abuja.
Majority of the Northern christains' votes as well as a reasonable % of Northern muslims votes.
I really wonder what inspires ur confidence that Tinubu will finish above the 3rd position.
I understand ur pain whenever u see Obi's rating rise in the polls like the recent one that was released a couple of days back, the Nextier polls.
The dynamics in play in next year's election all work in Peter Obi's favor.
The use of BVAS to drastically reduce elections manipulation, redesign of the naira notes to reduce vote buying, INEC's perceived transparency to encourage voter participation, the abysmal performance of the APC, extreme poverty & hardship, high level of insecurity, the eagerness of the masses for positive change, the poster boy images of the twin brothers of corruption that Tinubu & Atiku represent as well as their unwillingness to be scrutinized by Nigerians at Town Hall meetings or debates. All these factors help project Obi as the likely winner.

I'd advise u to visit our social media accounts less frequently & stay away from the news as much as u can to avoid a fate similar to that of our principal, Tinubu who had to flee to avoid a cardiac arrest.

I appreciate your meaningless epistle ....a calculated attempt to deceive some gullible naija eligible voters like some in the Yeast...
I posted a challenge to you and you copiously answer the question in your paragraph and then kept on rigmarole in your comments with false facts and figures .....
Who told you that Obi will win Plateau and Benue ....castle in the sky.....anyway, that was how you kept on deceiving GEJ during the 2011 election until the reality dawned and starting till date...
Tinubu is focused and determined to become the next president of this nation ....all your fake news, abusive comments, and posts will deter him. achieving his vision....he has done it for so many political aspirants and candidates....and it will not be difficult for him to do it for himself....he is not a political failure like Peter Obi whose political career was suddenly revived through Atiku in 2015 election.....He has been in the system for decades and making frantic contributions to the political space of the country...
Obi is in Lagos state with his family ....bad legacy...
Re: Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi by kingmaster2009: 7:53am On Nov 23, 2022
Houstency:

Does it negate the content of the thread, that Tinubu, the Ojuyobo Drug Sniffing Kingpin, mentally and health deficient, and a serial forger attended Obi's twitter space?

Be deceiving yourself....

Answer my question ....yes or no.
Re: Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi by kingmaster2009: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2022
toneroforever:

Obi-DENSE who told you he is not spending money. ..

You can even believe if I tell you that my grandmother is a virgin.....

Mumu-DENSE crew
Re: Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi by Foxysuya: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2022
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Labor Party Lagos State Gubernatorial Aspirant / Profile Of Dr.dikko Umar Radda Of APC Katsina State Governor Elect / Treason Charges: FG Has Found Legal Grounds To Arrest Obi Like MNK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.