Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday (5579 Views)

Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune / Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review / Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Sleekfingers: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2022
Amkson22:
PDP PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN RALLY AT ILORIN, KWARA STATE

The PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation cordially invites all elected PDP Governors, Members of PDP National Working Committee, National Assembly Members, PDP NEC Members, Members of PDP Board of Trustees, State Chapters, Former Governors, Former PDP Ministers, PDP Candidates, and Stakeholders to the Kwara State Presidential Campaign Rally scheduled as follows:

DATE: Thursday 24th November, 2022.

VENUE: Kwara Metropolitan Square Ilorin, Kwara State

TIME: 11:00 am

Please endeavor to attend and participate as we join hands with our Presidential Candidate, H.E. Atiku Abubakar, GCON, (Waziri Adamawa) and Vice Presidential Candidate, H. E. Senator Dr Ifeanyi Okowa CON, on the journey to Recover Nigeria.

Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, CFR
Director General,
PDP PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN ORGANISATION

Atiku is just wasting his time. Na Tinubu most Kwara people go vote for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Sleekfingers: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Kwara 2023 presidential election result will be like.
Apc 52%
Pdp 23%
LP 20%
Others 5%.

LP won't even get 2%.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Sufyaan003(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2022
Change the change
Rescue Nigeria 2023
Atiku is coming 2023 insha Allah
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by garfield1: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2022
Aiel123:

IF O su was continues to gain momentum, hopefully 30% will be doable.
PDP has always got 30% in Kwara whenever they don't end up winning.
Told you:Abia has joined the train.

Pdp gets 30% in kwara when buhari contested.but now that tinubu is contesting and majority are yorubas,he will certainly get more plus that 30% will be eaten by labour and nnpp..

What is O S U? If its Osun,I think atiku will get 30% there and maybe 25% in Osun or ondo...
You can't say abia has joined when ikpeazu hasn't joined..
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Aiel123: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp gets 30% in kwara when buhari contested.but now that tinubu is contesting and majority are yorubas,he will certainly get more plus that 30% will be eaten by labour and nnpp..

What is O S U? If its Osun,I think atiku will get 30% there and maybe 25% in Osun or ondo...
You can't say abia has joined when ikpeazu hasn't joined..
O su wa....the lastest movement coined by PDP in Kwara.( Remember O' to ge)
Labour won't harvest PDP votes. There's no showing on ground for LP in Kwara.And those cross carpeting from PDP left to APC,not labour.
The case is clear in Abia
The leadership of the party has played their card. Ikpeazu himself said he won't follow Wike to fight Atiku and Okowa,that justice and equity was his purpose among the G-5.
Unless you want to tell me Ikpeazu has not got the leadership of his party in his state in his pocket.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Aiel123: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Atiku is just wasting his time. Na Tinubu most Kwara people go vote for
So you're saying he should waived his campaign in Kwara simply because it's belongs to a particular candidate?
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by garfield1: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Aiel123:

O su wa....the lastest movement coined by PDP in Kwara.( Remember O' to ge)
Labour won't harvest PDP votes. There's no showing on ground for LP in Kwara.And those cross carpeting from PDP left to APC,not labour.
The case is clear in Abia
The leadership of the party has played their card. Ikpeazu himself said he won't follow Wike to fight Atiku and Okowa,that justice and equity was his purpose among the G-5.
Unless you want to tell me Ikpeazu has not got the leadership of his party in his state in his pocket.

That osuwa is mainly targeted at the governor.they dont have any choice but tinubu.latest anap polls see the governor taking a big lead.the only way pdp gets 25% is if nnpp and lp take less than 5% but I know kwara will give tinubu more votes.kwara even voted for buhari more than Yoruba states.
Don't forget that most lp fans are formerly pdp fans

Ikpeazu is being diplomatic and playing safe just like ugwuanyi,ortom,diri,bala.they are treading carefully and do not want to anger any one.but ikpeazu is not totally in charge of abia pdp.he shares power with sen t.a orji and son,wabara,akobundu etc.same situation in benue.it is possible that the party may support atiku while ikpeazu remains neutral esp with abaribe challenging him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Sleekfingers: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Aiel123:

So you're saying he should waived his campaign in Kwara simply because it's belongs to a particular candidate?

Yes, he should......even the north know it is the turn of the south......
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Aiel123: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
garfield1:

That osuwa is mainly targeted at the governor.they dont have any choice but tinubu.latest anap polls see the governor taking a big lead.the only way pdp gets 25% is if nnpp and lp take less than 5% but I know kwara will give tinubu more votes.kwara even voted for buhari more than Yoruba states.
Don't forget that most lp fans are formerly pdp fans

Ikpeazu is being diplomatic and playing safe just like ugwuanyi,ortom,diri,bala.they are treading carefully and do not want to anger any one.but ikpeazu is not totally in charge of abia pdp.he shares power with sen t.a orji and son,wabara,akobundu etc.same situation in benue.it is possible that the party may support atiku while ikpeazu remains neutral esp with abaribe challenging him.
Yes LP were once PDP ( some supporters) but this Kwara one PDP hasn't lost any egghead to labour
The obidients movement is not that visible in Kwara. Only NNPP. Kwankwassiyya did not go fully with PDP in 2019 so NNPP doing damage won't be much.
Ortom isn't neutral. His card are clear: Where he stands is obvious.
Bala is in a tight angle... It is looking not too good for him now. If PDP loses the presidency,he loses.( Dogara and anti party factor).
That separation of powers in Abia strong oo.(No one can dictate for the other.)
I'm not bothered about any of the G-5 state oo except Oyo. I wish Oyo will join.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Aiel123: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Yes, he should......even the north know it is the turn of the south......
That's not a good idea... No states should be left out in a party campaign.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by ballydankkf: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Atiku we know.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by garfield1: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Aiel123:

Yes LP were once PDP ( some supporters) but this Kwara one PDP hasn't lost any egghead to labour
The obidients movement is not that visible in Kwara. Only NNPP. Kwankwassiyya did not go fully with PDP in 2019 so NNPP doing damage won't be much.
Ortom isn't neutral. His card are clear: Where he stands is obvious.
Bala is in a tight angle... It is looking not too good for him now. If PDP loses the presidency,he loses.( Dogara and anti party factor).
That separation of powers in Abia strong oo.(No one can dictate for the other.)
I'm not bothered about any of the G-5 state oo except Oyo. I wish Oyo will join.

It is not about who defects but where the masses are.kwara like bendel usually votes for Yoruba candidates.for me kwara is the third surest state in the north for tinubu after borno/yobe.true,lp hasn't gained traction in kwara and they can't gain any except few areas in Ilorin.even sdp is with tinubu so leave kwara..
For me the only person totally with wike is makinde.I dont trust ortom esp with some tivs like suswan and ayu favouring atiku.
I told you from the beginning that bauchi and Adamawa are 50 50.look at the way former air chief won the primary against established politicians.that guy is a tactician.all he needs is to unite the party.the best thing for bala to do is to bw neutral or side with buhari as most bauchi people are buharists..
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by uba1991: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Salvador1:
with massive mobilization going on in kwara state especially in rural areas for Mr Peter Obi.
I think he will get over 25%.
Time shall tell.
if Peter Obi get 20% in kwara I will burn my hand.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Bulama1234: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Let’s #RecoverNigeria with #AtikuOkowa2023

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Murjayusuf222: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
2023 Atiku Abubakar is coming Insha Allah
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
symbolofhope:

Obi in kwara, see this joker

Massive mobilization my foot

APC 85% in kwara is certain

Nigeria is on a long thing

Even sarakonda is no more relevant

https://twitter.com/SodiqTade/status/1622659100428632064?t=VoDlfz_D2UI8cDTVpyizbg&s=19

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mend (Jomo Gbomo) Speaks About Atlas Cove / Fg To Construct New Roads And Expand "trunk A" Roads Across Nigeria / Nigerian Beautiful Shoreline in pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.