Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia (1119 Views)

Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War / Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine / US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Vl3ly: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
��Czech Republic urged to prepare for a full-scale war with Russia

If a conflict breaks out between Russia and NATO, it will immediately affect the Czech Republic, Chief of the General Staff Karel Řechka said at a team meeting on Tuesday.

According to him, the army will be an active participant from the first minutes, so it must retain its experience in anti-terrorist operations.

� “A number of key projects need to be completed,” security analyst and former Chief of the General Staff Jiří Szedivy says in an interview with Radiožurnál.

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Sasi54: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Na una Sabi weti una de look for. If u like u fit go fight with God

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by richeeyo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Russia under Putin has beaten what it would never finish chewing,
Russia is just an empty barrel
Imagine them buying rockets from North Korea grin grin grin grin
China dey see old version American weapons dealing with Russia newest weapons
Dem they think twice

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by ken6488(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
richeeyo:
Dem they think twice
grin Russia has successfully kept 34 NATO countries at bay to the extent they are running out of munitions

Russia need to be studied

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by ken6488(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
richeeyo:
Dem they think twice
allies support each other why waste 30m$ rocket

Will you can get 200k$m from Korea do the math

Big guns are for NATO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Mrtaye: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
ken6488:
grin Russia has successfully kept 34 NATO countries at bay to the extent they are running out of munitions

Stop jonzing
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Adjovi: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lol what will their soldiers do when they will be the first to be nuked to oblivion.

Even the oga of NATO the USA does not want a direct conflict with Russia and is doing everything not to escalate the war in Ukraine beyond that but na all these small small ekuke small yansh they shake, small NATO members are the ones beating the drums of full scale war. Yeye people.

So far Russia has the upper hand. Delay the war as long as possible and Europe will self implode which they gradually are. How long Europeans will keep enduring the hardship for the sake of Ukraine, we will see

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by pol23: 3:51am On Nov 23, 2022
Czech Republic’s to prepare for a full scale war with Russia…. If truly Czech Republic want to prepare for a full blown out war with Russia… it will take them 7000 years.
Don’t just throw words around.
Only few countries have the privilege to say such statement. USA, China, Germany and maybe France and UK.
A fully blown war with Ukraine won’t even take Russia a day.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by iHateFraudsters: 4:10am On Nov 23, 2022
Mrtaye:

Stop jonzing

Wake up, you're loving under a rock.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Mrtaye: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Wake up, you're loving under a rock.

You're living in a cave
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by richeeyo(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2022
ken6488:
allies support each other why waste 30m$ rocket

Will you can get 200k$m from Korea do the math

Big guns are for NATO
They are very low on precision Missile
Where a rocket is absolutely useless
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by richeeyo(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2022
ken6488:

Stop posting stupid fake news
Who is running out of ammunition
Where is the source of your news
You only come here to just say things inside your imagination
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by iHateFraudsters: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2022
Mrtaye:

You're living in a cave

Much more comfortable than a rock.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Mrtaye: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Much more comfortable than a rock.
Na you sabi
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by ken6488(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2022
richeeyo:

Gladly

Fun fact nato secretary’s confirmed it

2 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Vl3ly: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2022
richeeyo:

that guy Sabi pass you, make you dey argue blindly

2 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by richeeyo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Vl3ly:
that guy Sabi pass you, make you dey argue blindly
You are funny
They are purchasing newer upgraded javelin
They are not running out
But replacing what they gave out
See yhis idiot dey post Telegram news give me

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Otobong3374(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
richeeyo:
Dem they think twice
All These Fucking Nigerians Who Act As Russians Pro Don't Even Understand That Russia Is Like A Waterproof.

3 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Otobong3374(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Adjovi:
Lol what will their soldiers do when they will be the first to be nuked to oblivion.

Even the oga of NATO the USA does not want a direct conflict with Russia and is doing everything not to escalate the war in Ukraine beyond that but na all these small small ekuke small yansh they shake, small NATO members are the ones beating the drums of full scale war. Yeye people.

So far Russia has the upper hand. Delay the war as long as possible and Europe will self implode which they gradually are. How long Europeans will keep enduring the hardship for the sake of Ukraine, we will see
Shut Up Don't Say What You Don't Know. Who Told You That Russia Has The Upper Hand In Delaying The War? Do You Know What Russian Soldiers Are Passing Through In Ukraine Land? Do You Think War Is Like Garri & Soup You Do Normally Eat?? You Are There With Your Dirty Big Mouth Saying What You Don't Know.
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Otobong3374(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
pol23:
Czech Republic’s to prepare for a full scale war with Russia…. If truly Czech Republic want to prepare for a full blown out war with Russia… it will take them 7000 years.
Don’t just throw words around.
Only few countries have the privilege to say such statement. USA, China, Germany and maybe France and UK.
A fully blown war with Ukraine won’t even take Russia a day.
U Are Saying Nonsense
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Adjovi: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Otobong3374:
Shut Up Don't Say What You Don't Know. What Told You That Russia Has The Upper Hand In Delaying The War? Do You Know What Russian Soldiers Are Passing Through In Ukraine Land? Do You Think War Is Like Garri & Soup You Do Normally Eat?? You Are There With Your Dirty Big Mouth Saying What You Don't Know.

It's you who don't know anything. Where is the war being fought? Who's country is getting destroyed? Currently there are plans to start evacuating ukranians even from the capital Kyiv because they can't sustain the electricity they have left. Where do you think Ukrainians will run to when winter fully hits? Europe. Europe itself does not have enough economically to sustain her own citizens not to talk of adding ukranians to it. If you have anyone in Europe especially UK ask them what's up with their economy they will enlighten you better. As at yesterday my friends in UK said there was no light why? The energy companies have started to manage their gas for electricity so that they can at least survive this winter.

3 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Adjovi: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
richeeyo:

They are very low on precision Missile
Where a rocket is absolutely useless

Since when have you guys been saying this crap grin grin grin. I've been hearing this since when that Russia is running out of ammunition no wahala we are watching na. Ukraine was still struck today with missiles.

4 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Otobong3374(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
Adjovi:

It's you who don't know anything. Where is the war being fought? Who's country is getting destroyed? Currently there are plans to start evacuating ukranians even from the capital Kyiv because they can't sustain the electricity they have left. Where do you think Ukrainians will run to when winter fully hits? Europe. Europe itself does not have enough economically to sustain her own citizens not to talk of adding ukranians to it. If you have anyone in Europe especially UK ask them what's up with their economy they will enlighten you better. As at yesterday my friends in UK said there was no light why? The energy companies have started to manage their gas for electricity so that they can at least survive this winter.
Okay You Were Specting Zelensky To Fold His Arms & Watch Ukraine Being Stroy By Russian Forces, Right?? I See No Sense In Your Brain, In Fact You Are The Problem Of Nigeria. Just Listen To What You Are Saying. Man Get Sense
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Otobong3374(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
richeeyo:

Stop Screaming Like A Baby

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Adjovi: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Otobong3374:
Okay You Were Specting Zelensky To Fold His Arms & Watch Ukraine Being Stroy By Russian Forces, Right?? I See No Sense In Your Brain, In Fact You Are The Problem Of Nigeria. Just Listen To What You Are Saying. Man Get Sense

You're just blabbing. What can zelensky do? Probably shoot another missile into a NATO country and blame Russia like he did with poland grin angry. When the USA doesn't want a direct conflict with Russia nobody wants it. Like I said Europe and Ukraine are the ones feeling it more than Russia. Winter is finally here. We shall see how long their union will last.

2 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Vl3ly: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
richeeyo:

You are funny
They are purchasing newer upgraded javelin
they ordered for the same javelin sent to Ukraine which will take 6 to a year for the delivery
They are not running out
But replacing what they gave out
See yhis idiot dey post Telegram news give me
what this one is saying self? Washington said that they are running out of amunition you are saying other thing

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Otobong3374(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Adjovi:

You're just blabbing. What can zelensky do? Probably shoot another missile into a NATO country and blame Russia like he did with poland grin angry. When the USA doesn't want a direct conflict with Russia nobody wants it. Like I said Europe and Ukraine are the ones feeling it more than Russia. Winter is finally here. We shall see how long their union will last.
I See No Sense In You. In Fact, You Never See War Before. When You Encounter War You Will Know The Pain.
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by caye(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
Abeg...WHERE IS NSIBA THE MIDNIGHT ORANGUTAN?
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Adjovi: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Otobong3374:
I See No Sense In You. In Fact, You Never See War Before. When You Encounter War You Will Know The Pain.

You're just using emotions. Your emotions won't end the war. For the war to end NATO knows what to do. If they can't directly attack Russia then Ukraine stands no chance despite the weapons NATO and EU countries have been giving to them. The only way this war will end is peace talk but anything we say peace all of you will call us Putin supporters. NATO wants the war to end and still supplies weapons to Ukraine, tell me how will this end the war? No matter the number of weapon Ukraine gets from the world they still don't stand a chance against Russia this is a fact she we all can see it vividly with the war the war as been. Only peace talks will end the war anything aside this, I'm sorry for Ukraine and Europeans

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Otobong3374(m): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
Adjovi:

You're just using emotions. Your emotions won't end the war. For the war to end NATO knows what to do. If they can't directly attack Russia then Ukraine stands no chance despite the weapons NATO and EU countries have been giving to them. The only way this war will end is peace talk but anything we say peace all of you will call us Putin supporters. NATO wants the war to end and still supplies weapons to Ukraine, tell me how will this end the war? No matter the number of weapon Ukraine gets from the world they still don't stand a chance against Russia this is a fact she we all can see it vividly with the war the war as been. Only peace talks will end the war anything aside this, I'm sorry for Ukraine and Europeans
Or Let Russia The Win War They Were Looking For, Because They Were The First That Started The War. I Still See No Sense In Your Thread, Okay?? What Are Russian Forces Doing In Ukraine? Answer This Question. What Are They Doing In Ukraine Land?
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Otobong3374(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Adjovi:

Man Or Boy, I Don't Know If I'm Having Conversation With A Boy Or A Man. Your So Call Thread Sound Uselessly. Who Started The War? Is It Ukraine Or Russia?? I Don't Know Wether You Know Anything About Law In Nigeria. Because The Way I'm Seeing You
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Otobong3374(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
Adjovi:

You're just using emotions. Your emotions won't end the war. For the war to end NATO knows what to do. If they can't directly attack Russia then Ukraine stands no chance despite the weapons NATO and EU countries have been giving to them. The only way this war will end is peace talk but anything we say peace all of you will call us Putin supporters. NATO wants the war to end and still supplies weapons to Ukraine, tell me how will this end the war?
You Are Communicating Like A Lawless Person Who Does not Know Anything About Law In Is Country. I Mean Someone Who Can Just Trespassing Into Someone Land Without Informing The Owner Of The Land. I Don't Know If You Have Encountered A Land Dispute In A Court Of Law In Your Life. I Have Been Watching So Many Nigerians Discussing About This War In A Negative Way. And The Worsth Pass Is, Some Of These People Don't Know Anything About War Even To Sacrifice And Fight The War.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US / Israel Plans To Attack Iran In 8 Days Time / Adorable Photos Of The Obamas At The 2014 Christmas In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.