Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia (1139 Views)

Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War / Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine / US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Adjovi: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Otobong3374:
You Are Communicating Like A Lawless Person Who Does not Know Anything About Law In Is Country. I Mean Someone Who Can Just Trespassing Into Someone Land Without Informing The Owner Of The Land. I Don't Know If You Have Encountered A Land Dispute In A Court Of Law In Your Life. I Have Been Watching So Many Nigerians Discussing About This War In A Negative Way. And The Worsth Pass Is, Some Of These People Don't Know Anything About War Even To Sacrifice And Fight The War.

You're still using emotions. Sadly your emotions or anyone elses won't stop or end the war. Come to terms with reality. Only peace will end the war. The more NATO keeps giving Ukraine weapons the longer the war and the more Ukraine will be destroyed don't you get it
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Adjovi: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Otobong3374:
Man Or Boy, I Don't Know If I'm Having Conversation With A Boy Or A Man. Your So Call Thread Sound Uselessly. Who Started The War? Is It Ukraine Or Russia?? I Don't Know Wether You Know Anything About Law In Nigeria. Because The Way I'm Seeing You

How does this end the war in Ukraine? Ok let me ask you. What do you propose or how do you propose to bring an end to the war? You're item opinion?
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Otobong3374(m): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Adjovi:

You're just using emotions. Your emotions won't end the war. For the war to end NATO knows what to do. If they can't directly attack Russia then Ukraine stands no chance despite the weapons NATO and EU countries have been giving to them. The only way this war will end is peace talk but anything we say peace all of you will call us Putin supporters. NATO wants the war to end and still supplies weapons to Ukraine, tell me how will this end the war? No matter the number of weapon Ukraine gets from the world they still don't stand a chance against Russia this is a fact she we all can see it vividly with the war the war as been. Only peace talks will end the war anything aside this, I'm sorry for Ukraine and Europeans
Let Me Tell U Something, If Putin Command His Forces Out Of Ukraine The War Will Stop Immediately. But Putin Is Oot Ready To Be Hummiliated, And He Knows Very Well That The West Will Lambast Him In Such A Way His Face Will Be Isolated From The Wrld
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Adjovi: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Otobong3374:
Or Let Russia The Win War They Were Looking For, Because They Were The First That Started The War. I Still See No Sense In Your Thread, Okay?? What Are Russian Forces Doing In Ukraine? Answer This Question. What Are They Doing In Ukraine Land?

You seem not to know the genesis of this war. Ukraine brought this war on themselves. Before now Ukrainian government have been killing Russians in the donbass region , why? They wanted to leave Ukraine and stand on their own as an independent nation. Why can't Ukraine allow them leave in peace? Due to this , there were different fighting between people of the donbass region and the Ukrainian government. The ukranian government used the Azov battalion to kill several pro russians in the donbass region and the people of these regions have been begging Russia to come to their aid. Russia didn't do anything, the European Union didn't say anything about it because they hate Russia. So since no one was supporting the people of the donbass region, Russia had to step in to help her people being killed by the Ukrainian government. So this was what started the war. You can go online to do your own research as well. I'm a student of political science and international relations. So I'm ready to fill you in on the war and history without insults please. Let's talk like matured people and stop your insults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Adjovi: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
Otobong3374:
Let Me Tell U Something, If Putin Command His Forces Out Of Ukraine The War Will Stop Immediately. But Putin Is Oot Ready To Be Hummiliated, And He Knows Very Well That The West Will Lambast Him In Such A Way His Face Will Be Isolated From The Wrld

Why should he command his troops to leave Ukraine? Russia has the upper hand currently. They have occupied parts of Ukraine and annexed it, only someone who is at an advantage can call the shot. Ukraine is the one at the disadvantage and should be the one ready to talk. Let's assume Russia agrees to leave Ukraine, what's the assurance that the people of the donbass region will be allowed to leave Ukraine and become and independent nation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Otobong3374(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Adjovi:

How does this end the war in Ukraine? Ok let me ask you. What do you propose or how do you propose to bring an end to the war? You're item opinion?
Listen To Me, I Don't Propose Anything, Okay?? Because If You Have Good Sense You Will Know What To Do. Just Like A Land Dispute In Any Court Of Law, Mr A Have A Land And Mr B Really Know That This Land Does Not Belongs To Him But Because Of Selfish Interest Mr B Now Trespass Mr A Land. Now, What Do You Think Will Happen? Mr A Must Defence His Land In A Court Of Law, Okay? Don't Think Mr A Would Fold His Arm Watching Mr B Going With His Land. Let Me Tell You Something, If Putin Withdraw His Men The War Will Stop. I Don't Know If You Understand What I'm Saying. Because It Was Putin Who Started The War So To Stop The War Is On His Table. But One Thing Is Putin Will Not Personally Stop The War Because If He Withdraw From The War He Will Be Humiliated By The Westerners.
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Adjovi: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Otobong3374:
Listen To Me, I Don't Propose Anything, Okay?? Because If You Have Good Sense You Will Know What To Do. Just Like A Land Dispute In Any Court Of Law, Mr A Have A Land And Mr B Really Know That This Land Does Not Belongs To Him But Because Of Selfish Interest Mr B Now Trespass Mr A Land. Now, What Do You Think Will Happen? Mr A Must Defence His Land In A Court Of Law, Okay? Don't Think Mr A Would Fold His Arm Watching Mr B Going With His Land. Let Me Tell You Something, If Putin Withdraw His Men The War Will Stop. I Don't Know If You Understand What I'm Saying. Because It Was Putin Who Started The War So To Stop The War Is On His Table. But One Thing Is Putin Will Not Personally Stop The War Because If He Withdraw From The War He Will Be Humiliated By The Westerners.

Putin didn't start the war, you seem not to know how the war started. I've already replied one of your mentions explaining to you how the war started. Russia cannot be humiliated why? no matter the weapons giving to Ukraine, they can't win. It's is NATO that will end up being humiliated. Keep using emotions to view the war. Your emotions cannot help Ukraine at this point. Those annexed regions are never going back to Ukraine, NATO self knows this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Otobong3374(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Adjovi:

Putin didn't start the war, you seem not to know how the war started. I've already replied one of your mentions explaining to you how the war started. Russia cannot be humiliated why? no matter the weapons giving to Ukraine, they can't win. It's is NATO that will end up being humiliated. Keep using emotions to view the war. Your emotions cannot help Ukraine at this point. Those annexed regions are never going back to Ukraine, NATO self knows this.
Okay Let's How The Result Will Be, Thanks.
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Vl3ly: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
Adjovi:

the bold! Even G20 knows that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Otobong3374(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Adjovi:

For Where, Nato Will Be Humiliated If Ukraine Fail To Win The War, Right? That Is Where You Are Lying. The Westerners Are Only In Position Of Supporting The Ukraine By Giving Them Weapons. Do You Think America Can Give Ukraine Weapons For Free Just Like That? My Brother America Is Like Nigerian Government Giving You Something By Using Right Hand But In Left Hand They Use It To Collect It Back. Let The War Come To An End You Will See How America Will Use Strategy To Collect What They Spend For Them.
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by leofab(f): 2:30am On Nov 24, 2022
ken6488:
grin Russia has successfully kept 34 NATO countries at bay to the extent they are running out of munitions

Russia need to be studied
yes their begging from Iran and Korea need to be studied..
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by pol23: 3:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Despite all the asswhooping Russia is getting from Ukraine

Pro-Putin luuunatics are just something else.
It’s Russia get her ass whopped but it’s Ukraine evacuating, it’s Ukraine without any Electricity.
I suggest you listen to different news source, try RT, BBC and CNN are not bad though, but try listen from different source.
Now to the real business… You called a total stranger a lunatic because he has a different view from you, I hope that makes you happy. I wish you well and a fair journey through life.
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Adjovi: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
Otobong3374:
For Where, Nato Will Be Humiliated If Ukraine Fail To Win The War, Right? That Is Where You Are Lying. The Westerners Are Only In Position Of Supporting The Ukraine By Giving Them Weapons. Do You Think America Can Give Ukraine Weapons For Free Just Like That? My Brother America Is Like Nigerian Government Giving You Something By Using Right Hand But In Left Hand They Use It To Collect It Back. Let The War Come To An End You Will See How America Will Use Strategy To Collect What They Spend For Them.

So what you're saying now is that America does not really care about Ukraine they only care about weapon sales right? And you're still supporting NATO and America? Shame on you
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Otobong3374(m): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
Adjovi:

So what you're saying now is that America does not really care about Ukraine they only care about weapon sales right? And you're still supporting NATO and America? Shame on you
Shame On You Also
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Otobong3374(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
Adjovi:

You're still using emotions. Sadly your emotions or anyone elses won't stop or end the war. Come to terms with reality. Only peace will end the war. The more NATO keeps giving Ukraine weapons the longer the war and the more Ukraine will be destroyed don't you get it
Who Is Expecting The War To Stop? You Don't Know What You Are Saying, Okay? And Who Using Sadly Emotion To Follow Up The War?? Is My Heart Telling You That I'm Sad?? You Don't Know What You Are Saying. I Don't Know If Really Know That The Two Countries Are Wasting Their Soul. Do You Think That It's Only Ukrainian Soldiers Are Being Destroy? Russian Forces Are Also Being Destroy, Okay?? The Solution Is, Putin Should Withdraw His Forces Out Of Ukraine & The War Will Stop Immediately. If You Don't Like It That Way Go And Join Putin To Fight The War, Stop Using Propaganda To Judge The War.
Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Otobong3374(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
Adjovi:

Re: Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia by Otobong3374(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Adjovi:

You Are Not Reading The Story That Make Them To Dig Their Grave. Go Back And Read The Story Again, And It Is A Very Long Time Story. Infact, You Were Not Born That Time

(1) (2) (Reply)

94 French Senators Blast Macron for botched African policy / Egypt Bans Hijab (Niqab) In Schools, Social Media Users Divided / Good News Mexicans, Lou Dobbs Leaves Cnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.