Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People (24435 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Should Get Their Own Ministry Like Niger Delta / Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief / South South: There Is Nothing Like Niger Delta[photos ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:10am On Nov 23, 2022
Ikpaitid:
North has oil and agriculture, West has commerce and industry and South South has oil.
What does the yeast have apart from armed robbers and kidnappers?
The IPOB zone is the most useless zone in Nigeria and I really believe it's time to give them their DOT NATION because they're parasites.

Bigotry plus unawareness is a bad combination.

North has Oil, what is the production capacity of the Northern Oil ?

Reserve estimation doesn't necessarily turns out into huge production Outlook. The south east you are mocking has a lot of IOC like TOTALEnergies and others producing oil and gas for decades.

People don't even know the states that produce Oil in Nigeria. In addition to my region (SS), Ondo, Abia, Imo are Oil producers and has contributed to the federation account which your region has been a beneficiary for decades .

It's better you educate yourself on those who are oil and gas producers in order not to exude your ignorance in the future.

Bigotry is a big killer .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2022
OneCandleAway:
South!
South!!!
Southern Nigeria!!!

First it was the gold mine in Zamfara they are mining by themselves and not sharing the profits with the rest of Nigeria.

Now it's oil. Let's see what they are up to.

South, give yourself brain oooo.

South never did.... they didn't give their brain sense becos.. they are scared to die.

Especially Niger delta where the oil comes from..

You think this North r fools just watch...

Lets see what Boko and Banditry will do...

2 Likes

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Gofwane(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2022
freemanq:
Since the north has gotten their own oil can we plz go our separate ways,?
That doesn't seem fair to me.

So after chopping Niger Delta oyel money together, the North should go and chop their own alone?

I'm from the north btw.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by tishbite41(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

The DNA of an average S/E is filled with lies
That is why Peter Obi lies so effortlessly.
Typical Africanus afonjanus
grin grin grin grin grin
Cowards when faced with facts
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by tishbite41(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2022
Gofwane:
That doesn't seem fair to me.

So after chopping Niger Delta oyel money together, the North should go and chop their own alone?

I'm from the north btw.
No worry about the one una chop
Just go

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2022
Caution30:
How are they going to export it?
they can sell it in North, or refine it through Kaduna refinery.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Verysmart101: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2022
dexmond:

They are strong and wise. The only people closer to that are the Igbos. However, with their alliances with Britain, they were able to put the Igbos in check while the weak lament.
I
It's survival of th fittest.

And u weren't able to put the northerners in check to the extent they possess 95 of oil installations in Niger Delta right? Foolishness in the name of survival
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by jimyjames(m): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2022
gonkin:

grin the one that's being supplied through pipeline?

The gas in SE is huge , and yet to be explored, look at what happened in enugu , simple borehole drilling busted gas from the ground that burned for months, that's the real deal

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Verysmart101: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2022
membranus:

Fake narrative.

Give us another story.

Did he lie?
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2022
If those three statues that stands at the border through Berger Ibadan-Lagos can be destroyed lots of things will be unveiled and Lagos will be free from the current bondage of one particular man. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Verysmart101: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2022
maasoap:

What are you accusing them of exactly? Are northerners the ones looting NDDC mega annual budget and 13% derivation for the Niger Delta states?

Is it wisdom for the north to have 95% of oil wells and installations in ur region and end up giving u 13% penny? How can u let TY Danjuma have majority of oil wells alone to himself and u think it's wisdom.Its welk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by membranus: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2022
Verysmart101:

Did he lie?

Yes. Beer parlour lies.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Kendo93: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2022
Ikpaitid:
North has oil and agriculture, South West has commerce and industry and South South has oil,what does the Yeast have apart from armed robbers and kidnappers?
I believe it's time to give IPOB people their DOT NATION because they're people are parasites and are absolutely useless to Nigeria.
Give them DOT NATION and surround them,if they do pim we attack and destroy them.
God Please Take Sense From This Picture And Give It To This Man Above

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Verysmart101: 8:41am On Nov 23, 2022
tishbite41:

Shut up
What do you know
Ekwueme and Ojukwu insisted on that while negotiating with Abacha

U are the biggest liar of the century.who created NDDC Nd in wat year? Which president came up with the 13% derivation policy? Wasn't it Obasanjo? Why was Asari locked up by OBJ and now Ur claiming it's Igbos that is responsible for what? Useless liar

2 Likes

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Verysmart101: 8:41am On Nov 23, 2022
membranus:

Yes. Beer parlour lies.

Then tell us the Harvard university truth pls
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by HilcomTech(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2022
tishbite41:

Typical Africanus afonjanus
grin grin grin grin grin
Cowards when faced with facts

Another lie from IPOB CARNNIBALS.

I am not a Southerner so go and carry your lies elsewhere
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2022
Offcourse we know the implication of that statement , just like minerals mined in the north the revenues from this phony oilwell will not go to the consolidated revenue fund but to private pockets.

Thanks for reminding us just how stupid the Niger Delta people are for sharing their oilwealth to other regions and leaving their region under developed.

Bravo!

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by LordErrk: 8:47am On Nov 23, 2022
Southerners are big föols. That's the beginning and end of the matter...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by membranus: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2022
Verysmart101:

Then tell us the Harvard university truth pls

I no go Harvard University, so I no go fit tell you the truth from them.

But as for the facts pertaining to the Nigeria Civil War, our history books is full of them. Go through some, or ask Google.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by tishbite41(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2022
Verysmart101:

U are the biggest liar of the century.who created NDDC Nd in wat year? Which president came up with the 13% derivation policy? Wasn't it Obasanjo? Why was Asari locked up by OBJ and now Ur claiming it's Igbos that is responsible for what? Useless liar
Your stupidity knows no bounds
Read this up

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by richeeyo(m): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
The oil in Niger Delta is for Nigeria.

But the gold and the oil in the North are for the North alone.

One Nigeria my foot.

By the way, there is no oil in the North. They laid pipe from ND to the North. Since they discovered oil in the North, let them also discover ocean in the North so they can launch seaports in the North.
Local brain
Unemployable brain
Incompetent brain
Go and study the movement of goods
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by israelp(m): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2022
backtovillage:
It is funny to me that SS people are still supporting Atiku grin. Well Igbo are smarter.
SS will gain immensely if they support Obi than Atiku or Tinubu although I am batified this will also help us too cheesy
Them discover oil them privatize NNPC
nor b small, making nnpc to become private is clearly a planned move...those calling the ss looser should rethink, Nigeria will still depend on the ss to function... I can bet this is the lord doing dat oil found in the north will probably bring a positive change to the nation..
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by netmillionaires(m): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2022
If you want to expose the lies in this "we get oil" news, ask for true federalism where every zone controls its own resources - taking 70-80% of its revenue from oil from its crude oil and paying 20-30% to the federation account. The money sent to the federation account should be shared amongst the states with no oil. This means if you lie that you have oil, you will take 80% from the money you claim to be generating from your oil and you will also be exempted from the 20% paid to the federation account.

All states lying to have oil in order to get 13% from the government will be forced to confess.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by tamdun: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2022
esnbrutality:
Please NIGGAZ...can you guyz please copy all those useless agbado miscreants that open "SS" sounding names to claim that IGBO people want their "OYEL"??

I remember, when they claimed that IGBOs want to steal their "oyel" when its a KNOWN FACT, that no IGBO man owns an "Oyel" well in the SS region.

Agbado miscreants are terrible people and any "SS" slowpoke that doesnt understand that the North is packaging their life , after oil ..is a compound foool. Where is that "FAT PIG" Asari Dogugugbo??...Inshort, Ntoooor!!, to all the our "oyel" idiats!!
Na ur father be nigga
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by freedomchild: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2022
jimyjames:
I'm just laughing about this , Niger Delta are the biggest losers in this one Nigeria scam , meanwhile south east has alot of natural gas that has not been touched , we will do same with our natural gas when crude oil becomes useless
I tell you bro. They allowed hate, inferiority complex and stupidity becloud there tiny sense. Now there eyes don clear

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by diplomat058(m): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2022
sonature1:

Shame no dey catch you as you dey campaign for that self-peeing grandpa?

Who swear for Una? undecided
that papa will preside over your flat head come 2023. Hahaha
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by bigfish3k: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2022
Ikpaitid:
North has oil and agriculture, West has commerce and industry and South South has oil.
The IPOB zone is the most useless zone in Nigeria and I really believe it's time to give them their DOT NATION because they're parasites.
As you rightly know Nigeria can't breath without the SE. That is why they are prepared to kill and be killed just to be in the same country with the igbos
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Don27tiky(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Some of these core northerners (NE&NW) are very dangerous..

Gideon Orkar saw this long time ago ..

Meanwhile this is the type of thread that exposes the true identity of imposters on nairaland claiming to be from where they are not, especially charlatans here claiming to come from SS region... You won't see them here to react to this, but if it's to hide under "We SS " to type jargons about East they will crawl out from their infested holes

More reason i see those cretins as nairaland clowns
what exactly has he said that should be condemned?
Is it the mention of south south or he saying they will not make mistakes like south south? Until we know that we are our own problem we cannot make head way. Blaming others for your region’s problem on others is a sign that you don’t want progress
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by smeag0l(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2022
If you were educated ,you would know that theres oil production in Abia, Imo and Anambra states, all in the south east.
Ikpaitid:
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by 2016v2017: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Penguin2:
What a way to say that Niger Deltans are fools grin

I pity people like Okowa that is following Atiku for nyash.

Ndi ala!
They really are
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by 2016v2017: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2022
esnbrutality:
Please NIGGAZ...can you guyz please copy all those useless agbado miscreants that open "SS" sounding names to claim that IGBO people want their "OYEL"??

I remember, when they claimed that IGBOs want to steal their "oyel" when its a KNOWN FACT, that no IGBO man owns an "Oyel" well in the SS region.

Agbado miscreants are terrible people and any "SS" slowpoke that doesnt understand that the North is packaging their life , after oil ..is a compound foool. Where is that "FAT PIG" Asari Dogugugbo??...Inshort, Ntoooor!!, to all the our "oyel" idiats!!
You can't hear Dokubo rant, he's been relegated. We only know Tompolo.
Dokubo is a noise maker that feeds from the crumbs from the Fulanis table.

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by 2016v2017: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2022
Allison012:
Niger deltans said, igbos are trying to force them into biafra because of their oyel. Their eyes don dey clear.
Don't they know that Igbos have oil ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Petitions OC MOPOL Kogi State Over Recall Saga (photo) / COVID-19 - Akin Alabi Provides Emergency Relief Package For His Constituents / Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.