Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

2023: Wike Vows ‘logistic Support’ For Kwankwaso’s Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike Vows ‘logistic Support’ For Kwankwaso’s Campaign (213 Views)

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign / 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Wike Vows ‘logistic Support’ For Kwankwaso’s Campaign by Azeemokoya: 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, on Monday pledged to support the presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party, Rabiu Kwankwaso, with logistics for his campaign in Rivers State.

Wike, who invited the NNPP presidential candidate to inaugurate the Mgbutanwo Internal Roads in Emohua Local Government Area of the state, said Kwankwaso is a friend and a man of integrity.

On Thursday last week, Wike also pledged to support the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, with logistics for his campaign in the state, after describing Obi as a man that had all the characteristics to lead Nigeria.

Wike further stated that he was one of the few people that met Kwankwaso, who was a former PDP member, not to leave the party because he knew he was an asset to the PDP, especially in Kano State.

He said, “I remember when I went to meet you in your house in Abuja to plead with you not to leave the party (PDP) because I knew you were an asset to the party. Even when they told me to leave you alone, I refused.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/2023-wike-vows-logistic-support-for-kwankwasos-campaign/

Re: 2023: Wike Vows ‘logistic Support’ For Kwankwaso’s Campaign by kaska360(m): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wike you have to know one thing either you agree or not ATIKU is coming 2023 Insha Allah!!!

(1) (Reply)

DSS Withdraws Suit Against Ex-terrorists’ Negotiator, Tukur Mamu / Humphrey Fellowship Alumni Seminar: Violence, Fraud May Mar 2023 Elections / Is This Jokes What We Actually Want To Hear ? Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.