Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

"Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. (5799 Views)

#myscamstory Trending On Twitter This Evening, Who Has Scammed Nigerians? / House Of Rep Member Is Trending On Twitter… This Is Why / PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. by maasoap(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2022
AyakaDunukofia:

We need to be mindful of the fact that people of different backgrounds are reading us as well. Your submissions equally lacked the ingredients of an 'intellectual'. They lacked critical thinking. You blanketly assumed that Obi's supporters were those that addressed Nigeria as zoo and shithole. This is without regard to the numerous Obi supporters that are not Igbo. And even the large number of Igbos that share a vision of a better and inclusive Nigeria.

So, please, position yourself properly as the 'intellectual' that you want the reading public to believe you are.

Well, Obi joined the race and the shout of "Zoo" and "give of us our Biafra" died suddenly. The moment he loses next year, expect the resurrection of the agitations and degrading name calling again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. by traihit: 7:12am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Very stupid group of misguided youth

I was discussing with one of the idiots that desertification of sub Saharan Northern Africa, and the reduction in Lake Chad volume is the major cause of Farmer herders clashes.

The fool started cursing and abusing, I still kept cool and try to explain to him why recharging of lake Chad would help significantly and also building of more dams.

This guys are plain stupid in all ramifications, can't wait till February till dey fade out into political oblivion with Obi that doesn't even know what global warming means

CNN interviewed this same weyinmi and pointed out Pandora paper and Obi's offshore account, yet this same idiot posted it on her wall like it's an achievement

Taking some of these Gen Z, Alpha Male, Redipillers, Feminist, Zombidiots seriously is quite challenging... ASUU strike has destroyed their quality of education that they are mostly empty but speak wonderful english

Anyone who takes an account with your moniker seriously needs mental evaluation.

Let's say Obi is d*umb as you said, it's dumber to support those you're supporting because they've failed you before and they're failing you now except you're their sworn slave.

Let's say Obi doesn't have the capacity or intelligence to govern, it's still d*umb for you to support those you're supporting because we have better candidates who aren't popular.

Nigeria is not for one person and if Obi loses, most of those you're mentioning will move on with their lives. However, they'd be vindicated for working to make a new Nigeria.

And you'd be one of those who clung to the chains of his slave masters. Nigeria needs help and your candidates obviously can't bear the heavy weight of governance. Je should rather be a statesman at his mental age.
Re: "Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. by Moh247: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2022
traihit:

Anyone who takes an account with your moniker seriously needs mental evaluation.

Let's say Obi is d*umb as you said, it's dumber to support those you're supporting because they've failed you before and they're failing you now except you're their sworn slave.

Let's say Obi doesn't have the capacity or intelligence to govern, it's still d*umb for you to support those you're supporting because we have better candidates who aren't popular.

Nigeria is not for one person and if Obi loses, most of those you're mentioning will move on with their lives. However, they'd be vindicated for working to make a new Nigeria.

And you'd be one of those who clung to the chains of his slave masters. Nigeria needs help and your candidates obviously can't bear the heavy weight of governance. Je should rather be a statesman at his mental age.

Stupidity is assuming I am supporting anyone in my comment

I am just stating facts about Zombidiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. by Elliotwaveforec: 7:56am On Nov 23, 2022
Na wa! I now know why Obi followers are called Zombidiots; one stupid girl faulted the use of the word and hundreds of zombies just concurred. Chai!
Re: "Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. by plaindealer: 7:56am On Nov 23, 2022
This is the craziest and the most heartbreaking and insane tweet so far.

Imagine a grown adult asking if Lake Chad is part of Nigeria, even the Okoye Psquare clown is now a full-blown dumb and idiotic no sense obiDense..,

Why are they like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. by Olatundee001(m): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2022
If you use the PayPal payment method to receive money, from friends, families, business partner or clients from anywhere in the world.

Then let me be your plug in converting the PayPal dollar, Euro or whatever currency it may be to naira at the best rate.

I am legit and I pay swiftly. I accept old and reputable nairaland escrow if the need arise.

Contact me via my signature below.

Re: "Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. by IamAsiri: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2022
plaindealer:
The question now is, why are Obi people so dumb, shallow, ignorant and grossly unexposed, and uneducated?

Just imagine this woman in this digital age of 2022 confusing recharge Lake Chad with low battery.

I know Obi himself is a 3rd class Olodo, but are all his followers 3rd-class Olodo too?

This is really sad for real.

Awe! We know what she is trying to say. And if don't understand sarcasm yourself...then o ti bo lipsrsealed.
Re: "Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. by IamAsiri: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2022
plaindealer:

Imagine a grown adult asking if Lake Chad is part of Nigeria, even the Okoye Psquare clown is now a full-blown dumb and idiotic no sense obiDense..,

Why are they like this?

Lake Chad is not solely owned by Nigeria, so you can stop playing dumb. Lake Chad is owned by 4 countries, so Nigeria does not have monopoly of Lake Chad.
Re: "Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. by nisai: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2022
plaindealer:

Why are they like this?
grin grin See that so called celebrity sef trolling like a primary School kid.
Re: "Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. by Herbiodun09: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2022
Uneducated illiterates. angry
Re: "Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. by olas24u(f): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2022
socialmediaman:
I won't be surprised if Tinubu meant actual battery recharging, but luck somehow shined on him and he was right for once grin grin grin

You can't say, a man who said nonsense and gibberish baalabu bluhu bulaba can say anything

Lake chad is drying up and that is why herdsmen are moving south.You people are just horrible.
Re: "Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. by HilcomTech(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
socialmediaman:
I won't be surprised if Tinubu meant actual battery recharging, but luck somehow shined on him and he was right for once grin grin grin

You can't say, a man who said nonsense and gibberish baalabu bluhu bulaba can say anything

YHUR own OLODO is even worse.

What Tinubu meant was that a town hall meeting is different from the gibberish being done on those TV stations.
Re: "Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. by Cyrusly(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
People also ask
What is a recharge in water?
Image result for what is recharge in the water cycle
Recharge occurs when water seeps into the ground to replenish underground aquifers. Although some recharge happens incidentally—water flowing into the ground from rivers, unlined canals, or excess irrigation—intentional recharge can restore groundwater levels and store water for later use.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, What Happened To Tinapa! / Lagos Accounts For 65% Of Nigeria's Non Oil GDP - Fashola / Do You Know Daniel Kanu-the Man That Campaigned For Abacha To Remain In Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.