Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) (60182 Views)

Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo / Wang Jian: China's HNA Group Boss Falls To His Death In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Figger(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Such is life, I can relate. I had a similar experience like this way back, made my first million at the age of 27, because I never liked the idea of working for somebody so I decided to quit my job then but unfortunately, the three different businesses that I ventured into backfired and brought me back to square zero that I had to start all over again to the point of even doing tipper conductor and many other menial jobs not minding my academic qualifications, became so depressed. Perseverance and determination is the key. God would never abandon u just don't give up. Today am smiling.

1 Like

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Natural2Heal: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Figger:
Such is life, I can relate. I had a similar experience like this way back, made my first million at the age of 27, because I never liked the idea of working for somebody so I decided to quit my job then but unfortunately, the three different businesses that I ventured into backfired and brought me back to square zero that I had to start all over again to the point of even doing tipper conductor and many other menial jobs not minding my academic qualifications, became so depressed. Perseverance and determination is the key. God would never abandon u just don't give up. Today am smiling.
i hope you have bounced back? You must have been so depressed.
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by fireback: 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
...We are born with nothing. Why be scared of starting all over again??

Best Quote for the year
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Figger(m): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:
i hope you have bounced back? You must have been so depressed.
yes bro, God is faithful.
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by fman(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Boobysmith:

TIV Nation is my humble Heritage•
We defeated Usman Dan fodio: a fulani mystic philosopher in ushongo hills•April 1817

Pls where can I get the full story of this??
check it out on Google.
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by onojaford(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
He didn’t consider suicide as an option.... I love his courage
His mind has always been balanced. Perhaps it's no every ill-fate ends in suicide.
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kobicove:
I wonder what made him fall from grace to grass undecided

Chinese govt, they control everything.
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kobicove:
Investment and risk.

Every risk taker is a wealthy person in the oven.

He made one money mistake, never you quit that Busines that brought wealth..You can diversify but don't quit that Business that made you a millionaire except a case of life threatening.

2 Likes

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by TYCO77: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Kobicove:

He found his purpose in life but unfortunately derailed from it.
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by TYCO77: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Kobicove:

He found his purpose in life but unfortunately derailed from it. Had he invested in agriculture, he would have succeeded as well cause it still about food.
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Right, he was warned that the new business he was venturing would be a failure but he didn't listen.. Arogant fella, now he will keep selling street sausages till he dies, he is going to need millions of kilos of meat to be able to pay back $6 million the smoke of the babeque will choke him to death eventually
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:
Maybe he get the money through fraud

Food for thought

If u know u know
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
I like his motivation, he just encourages my soul, wow.. I will save this for the future..

1 Like

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
He didn’t consider suicide as an option.... I love his courage
bless u sis. Don't mind all d opera free data teenagers condemning him.
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Raychee(f): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
This man is really strong.
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kobicove:

You no dey read at all?
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kobicove:

It's right there in the story.
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Jocdon(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
fman:
Indiana jones
OGOGOLO
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Jocdon(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
gypsey:
Right, he was warned that the new business he was venturing would be a failure but he didn't listen.. Arogant fella, now he will keep selling street sausages till he dies, he is going to need millions of kilos of meat to be able to pay back $6 million the smoke of the babeque will choke him to death eventually
You are senseless and poorly minded
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jocdon:
You are senseless and poorly minded
Your fada is senseless and poorly minded grin you will sell palm oil till you go bald and die poor.

You have your number posted on here to contact you for your cancerous palm oil yet been rude. That palm oil will burn you till you go bald.. cheesy You and this idiatic chinese man are no different.
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 12:01am On Nov 29, 2022
Boobysmith:

TIV Nation is my humble Heritage•
We defeated Usman Dan fodio: a fulani mystic philosopher in ushongo hills•April 1817

Pls where can I get the full story of this??
Huh??
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by yahoodetector: 12:40am On Nov 29, 2022
Kobicove:

Go and read the article! undecided
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Doctortest: 2:50am On Nov 29, 2022
olaeffect:

Just like saying he didn't consider hypertension or heart attack as an option.
I wonder when people will realize that most suicide are an offshoot of a mental illness called depression.
Just like people have come to realize that hypertension is just not just as a result of worry or thinking, it is an ailment.
Person kill himself u say na mental illness baba u be mugu.soon dem go bang your babe I bet u go consider sniper
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 4:12am On Nov 29, 2022
I don't blame hum for trying to diversify. What if he succeeded? People are doing landscape engineering successfully. In any case, his resilience is an inspiration.
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by GreenVILLETiPS: 4:56am On Nov 29, 2022
Kobicove:

Since you are obviously not one of those who likes reading to understand, lemme help your ignorance.

Wrong investment made him bankrupt.
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by macdiho: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2022
This really struck hard, I'm already finding strength in this. Lost my job last week without any knowledge of what really happened, woke up to a termination letter. My wife been heavily pregnant saw the mail first and burst into tears at a very early hour around 4am, I felt broken but at the same time I know my wife and little daughter need me to survive so I have to keep my head up and forge ahead. God bless the man
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by olaeffect(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2022
Doctortest:

Person kill himself u say na mental illness baba u be mugu.soon dem go bang your babe I bet u go consider sniper

Just like someone can be physically weak medically, the same way someone can be emotionally weak medically, just like I strongly suspect you may lack sense medically grin
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by enonche85(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2022
Kobicove:

fear woman!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / MTN Nigeria Closes Shops Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.