Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,284 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him (1257 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him by Naijaisshitho: 1:50am On Nov 23, 2022
See what someone shared on Reddit. This guy basically plan to move to Nigeria. From what I've read online and this nairaland especially, Nigeria is a cursed country where no one can be successful. And everyone in the country is poor and can't afford to eat or cloth themselves.

All my attempts to make this guy see reason not to come to Nigeria prove abortive. And not a single person on that thread reason along with me, maybe they're all non nigeria

1 Share

Re: A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him by Kobojunkie: 2:51am On Nov 23, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
See what someone shared on Reddit. This guy basically plan to move to Nigeria. From what I've read online and this nairaland especially, Nigeria is a cursed country where no one can be successful. And everyone in the country is poor and can't afford to eat or cloth themselves.

All my attempts to make this guy see reason not to come to Nigeria prove abortive. And not a single person on that thread reason along with me, maybe they're all non nigeria
Let him be! undecided

You need to learn how to respect people's decisions is what. undecided
Re: A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him by Richy4(m): 6:11am On Nov 23, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

What he needed was your advice on where to get cheaper rent... Not your warped idea of how Nigeria is...As if everyone in Nigeria is bad..

Your mates around the world usually promote their country no matter how bad for tourism... We all know India and how it is but u will never see an Indian acting the way you were doing..

Your type is the reason we keep on defending Nigeria all the time in our actions while abroad while you run around all over the internet castigating, demeaning and tarnishing the image of the country.... Ask yourself, is there a country that the devil does not exist? No Matter how small the devil is?

8 Likes

Re: A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him by erad(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Sarcasm in the mud...
Re: A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him by Naijaisshitho: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2022
Richy4:

What he needed was your advice on where to get cheaper rent... Not your warped idea of how Nigeria is...As if everyone in Nigeria is bad..

Your mates around the world usually promote their country no matter how bad for tourism... We all know India and how it is but u will never see an Indian acting the way you were doing..

Your type is the reason we keep on defending Nigeria all the time in our actions while abroad while you run around all over the internet castigating, demeaning and tarnishing the image of the country.... Ask yourself, is there a country that the devil does not exist? No Matter how small the devil is?

Not my fault. We all read on here about how nothing work in Nigeria. How y'all are dying of hunger. Nobody has anything to eat in Nigeria and all that. I believe those things I read on social media about Nigeria
Re: A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him by Naijaisshitho: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2022
Richy4:

He said he's paying about $1300 to $1700 as monthly rent in the US. I thought things are free in the US

Re: A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him by Richy4(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

Not my fault. We all read on here about how nothing work in Nigeria. How y'all are dying of hunger. Nobody has anything to eat in Nigeria and all that. I believe those things I read on social media about Nigeria

Yea... Nigerians are all dying in hunger, Infact there are mass graves all over the place in the country..... and the ones alive are living in homeless shelters.... depending on Govt soup kitchens and handouts... angry

If you were honest and serious about researching to find out the truth, you would have used that same internet and energy you were using to read on how people were dying in poverty to check property websites in Nigeria ... You would have discovered that most average properties in Nigeria were better than those in US... at least it was built with bricks throughout ... unlike the wooding structures many are living in some parts of US....

3 Likes

Re: A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him by Naijaisshitho: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Richy4:

Yea... Nigerians are all dying in hunger, Infact there are mass graves all over the place in the country..... and the ones alive are living in homeless shelters.... depending on Govt soup kitchens and handouts... angry

If you were honest and serious about researching to find out the truth, you would have used that same internet and energy you were using to read on how people were dying in poverty to check property websites in Nigeria ... You would have discovered that most average properties in Nigeria were better than those in US... at least it was built with bricks throughout ... unlike the wooding structures many are living in some parts of US....

Lol. The last statement is true tho. In the US, houses are built with wood and dry wall.
Re: A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him by egopersonified(f): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
Be like Nigerians don dey Taya for abroad

1 Like

Re: A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him by Ok12345(f): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
My friend wey leave a good paying job here three months ago to travel to London don dey lament seriously.

She says the only thing she is not paying for is the air she breath.

No work No pay.
Funny thing she sold all her properties.

I pray she settles ooo,e no go funny embarassed
Re: A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him by Vision101(m): 1:37am On Nov 24, 2022
As an accountant I studied British tax. It's one of toughest in the world. Tightly knitted. Sometimes I wonder how they practice it.

Britain. Britain, Britain.
Re: A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him by osmobil5(m): 2:20am On Nov 24, 2022
Richy4:

God bless you man

They talk shit about Nigeria as if other countries are swimming in peaceful River.

No be for USA person go jus wake up, carry gun enter club or shopping mall, filled with innocent people....open fire on every living thing for just no cause....and they will tag him sick.

The wickedness abroad is even more advanced than The ones here.....
Re: A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him by Richy4(m): 3:10am On Nov 24, 2022
osmobil5:

God bless you man

They talk shit about Nigeria as if other countries are swimming in peaceful River.

No be for USA person go jus wake up, carry gun enter club or shopping mall, filled with innocent people....open fire on every living thing for just no cause....and they will tag him sick.
The wickedness abroad is even more advanced than The ones here.....

Honestly,I can't tell why they do that...Just Yesterday in US, A supervisor or was it a manager of Walmart, entered into a tea break room where his colleagues were having a meeting and opened fire on them ... Killing 6 staff members and also killed himself....

But u will never hear the citizens running amok castigating their nation on how all their citizens have become lunatics...

I can't really figure it out on why they do that ... If it was for nations to praise them for showcasing how dirty their underwears are for the world to see, or to beg for favour from foreigners which by the way will never ever happen.. I can't say..

A white woman was telling me few weeks ago about a documentary her friends watched about Nigeria.. how the people were extremely friendly, nice and all.. I told her I Know we are.. she was just laughing... Contrary to what they have been feeding the world online...

Those kids running around all over the internet painting Nigeria black should be made to understand that there are no country, without bad eggs... There are no country that doesn't have prisons... even in Finland that is holding the current happiest people in the world record... they have prisons where bad people stays..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please, Adivice A Brother. / I'm In Search Of My Mother / Girls For Sale In Nigeria, What Can We Educated Nigerians Do About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.