Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) (1295 Views)

Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media / Araraume May Bag APGA BOT Post / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by Metrix147: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2022
APGA BOT Member Donates High-Resolution Monitoring System Servers, Buses To Support Peter Obi's Election (Photos)

A member of the Board of Trustees (BoT) of All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, Sir Chikwe Udensi has donated a command and control unit as well as a monitoring system to support the election of Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi as the country's next president in 2023, ABN TV reports.

He also donated two buses to support the presidential campaign of Peter Obi.

Sir Udensi, an Interpol Systems Consultant announced the donations on Tuesday when he played host for the second time to Peter Obi at his Abuja office.

The system allows for the monitoring of over 176,000 polling units in the country to ensure there are no incidences and where there is one, they are resolved immediately.

"It is an incidence-recording office with high-resolution servers and computers and it helps in monitoring the election in all angles.

"We have also trained 40 volunteers, one person for each state and the FCT, plus extra three persons who will serve as the coordinators.

"They are to assist in monitoring the units with the high-tech systems we have provided," he said.

Sir Udensi described Peter Obi as the best of all the presidential candidates.

According to him, no other presidential candidate beats the profile of Obi whom he said as Governor of Anambra did not borrow to fund the budget and did not siphon billions of Naira like his other counterparts.

"It has not happened since the return of democracy in 1999, no governor has left office and left the government account in green but Peter Obi is the only one who left billions of Naira along with investments. We must have to commend him," he said.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/apga-bot-member-donates-high-resolution-monitoring-system-servers-buses-to-support-peter-obis-election-photos/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J, Ishilove

7 Likes

Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2022
Apga, LP, PDP, same party, the end of APC is here angry

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by BATified2023: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2022
Still an Igbo affair so no big deal
Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by temitope27(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2022
Just two korope

Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by baylord77(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2022
temitope27:
Just two korope

Stop the tribalism card.

It won't work. I'm from the South South and Obi remains the best of them all; no prejudice.

22 Likes

Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by baylord77(m): 7:33am On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:

Receive a tablespoon of sense IJN, Amen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by temitope27(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2022
baylord77:
T

Stop the tribalism card.

It won't work. I'm from the South South and Obi remains the best of them all; no prejudice.
Mr Man shut up, the best in your village, did I even ask where you come from? Mumu
Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by BATified2023: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2022
baylord77:

Receive a tablespoon of sense IJN, Amen.
y not give it to your father first?
Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by Amumaigwe: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:
Apga, LP, PDP, same party, the end of APC is here angry

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

This your line is becoming very annoying. I wonder what you will start writing after December and Obi is still waxing.

12 Likes

Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2022
baylord77:

Stop the tribalism card.

Yoruba's only strive on Tribalism.

They prevented all the seaports in the south south from working. But will always claim they love south south more than their igbo brothers.

Yoruba Na scam.

7 Likes

Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2022
temitope27:
Mr Man shut up, the best in your village, did I even ask where you come from? Mumu

Tinubu is a failed drug addict.

A drug baron will never be my President.

4 Likes

Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:42am On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:

Senseless and irresponsible urchin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by aariwa(m): 7:50am On Nov 23, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Yoruba's only strive on Tribalism.

They prevented all the seaports in the south south from working. But will always claim they love south south more than their igbo brothers.

Yoruba Na scam.
not all Yorubas .Many Yorubas actually support Peter Obi because he is perceived as the most prepared to tackle Nigeria problems of all the current candidates.Don’t use the useless ones you see on Nairaland to judge as many of them are motivated by hunger

2 Likes

Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by Penguin2: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:

But I thought you guys said no Igbo elite is supporting Peter Obi?

2 Likes

Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by VoteObi2SaveNai: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2022
God bless Udensi. Yet a foolish so-called professor is bitching and envying.

Here is a BOT member of APGA supporting Obi but Soludo wants Anambra people to vote APGA because of an old man whose immediate family are likely going to vote for Obi.

1 Like

Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:
Yorubas and obsession with tribe. You people will be left behind in the new political evolution coming up in Nigeria
Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by slivertongue: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2022
Politics with love
Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by nazicartel(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:
This is same thing I asked Ben that is in the house of representatives the other day. I asked him if supporting Obi makes me an Ipob member because I'm Igbo. What he that's supporting Tinubu will be ?..

1 Like

Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by agadez007(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:
but you and your ilks were asking why no top Igbo politician is supporting obi
Now you have seen one and you still want to change the goalpost
Just know that even Chris Ngige will not vote Tinubu,he already said so on live Tv
Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by Tenses: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:

What did you do to your father and cousin again?!!

If the guy comes now you will start crying!!
Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by BATified2023: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tenses:

What did you do to your father and cousin again?!!

If the guy comes now you will start crying!!
u igbos are funny

Same way u wanted to blackmail Helinues n Moh247 by saying they are rapist is same way u think u can blackmail me

U are pathetically funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) by Almaigaa: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
These guys are joker's. They call media personnel's, cause someone donated two Carope busses to Peter Obi. Is Peter Obi contesting for the position of a Councillor? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

PDP 4 Peter Obi: New Political Group Emerges / Peter Obi Wife Waves At Supporters As She Lands In Plateau - Photos / Asuquo Ekpenyong In Early Lead As INEC Begin Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.