Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,883 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media (19200 Views)

Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media / America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) / 9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Nemere2020: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike, says election petitions are not won on social media but decided by facts and evidences.

Wike, a Peoples Democratic Party chieftain, spoke exclusively when he featured on Channels Television’s Politics Today programme on Thursday.

The former governor of Rivers State commended the Presidential Election Petitions Court for affirming the victory of President Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the February 25, presidential poll.

Wike said he did not support his party, the PDP and its flag bearer, Atiku Abubakar at the Tribunal “because I believe their position was wrong; I believe in equity, I believe in fairness, I believe in justice.”

“I have always told people that election petition is not like any other case; it’s a special area; it is not by propaganda, it is not won on social media, it is presentation of evidence, facts.

“I sat down for not less than 10 hours. Look at how the justices painstakingly took each item one by one, from the preliminary objections to the motions, down to the objections on documents and exhibits, down to substantial issues,” the minister said.

Wike, a lawyer, also said there was no need for the petitioners – Atiku; the PDP; the Labour Party and its presidential candidate, Peter Obi – to appeal the judgment because the Tribunal “affirmed” the will of Nigerians.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/09/07/election-petition-not-won-on-social-media-wike/

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by TemplarLandry: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
His Excellency Nyesome Wike AKA Don Corleone keeps schooling these political toddlers.
Hahaa.

131 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by izonborn098(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wike the vawulence master' i like ur ruggedness...

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha...

Igbo amaka

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Raskimonojendor: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wike always giving it to them doggy style 😂

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by puremaker7(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wike is a trouble maker 😂, his ministerial position has just got reaffirmed

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Macmoni(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
🤣🤣🤣continuous neck pressing
They will soon gather here and start insulting someone greater than them for speaking the honest truth
Smelling set of clueless mobs

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
The PEPT didn't rule based on the newly reformed electoral guidelines.Infact,they ruled based on sentiment and not the electoral law.

Many Nigerians who have not voted in their lives because they don't have confidence in the electoral system of Nigeria but decided to vote base on the transmission of election results into the irev in realtime.The judge has failed us.
Buhari pumped a huge amount of money into the election.Yet the judiciary and INEC didn't live up to expectations.
Nigerians expect more from the judiciary but they are only good at sending yahoo boys and phone thieves to jail.

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by NnamdiN: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
This one will die a horrible death grin

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by tishbite42: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
Trying to take Tinubu's shine
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by ImoleNaija: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
Atiku knows that already. It's only Obi & the Obi_dots that still operate in oblivion. grin

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by yeman05(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
I have said it and I am repeating. Any body who has issues whatsoever with the PEPC judgment delivery should check him or hee self up. Tye delivery was so detailed picked all petitions one after the other including Apm's petition. The judges only took about 20 minutes recess. And were on sit for almost 13 hours. They try not be lie

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by veraponpo(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
This man called Wike is an enigma.

We need about 10 of him in different states and 10 more of him in different Ministries.

Nigeria would have had a 360-degree turnaround.

He only needs a personality he respects to checkmate him.

He is the real definition of hitting the ground running. You would wonder if it were same Abuja that one minister just left without any major mark or value?

All the shanties are cleared already. Kidnapping has disappeared.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by athaboi(f): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
Noise maker

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Brainlight: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
I WONDER ... WHICH KIND OXYGEN ....APC SUPPORTERS THEY BREATH....SO PEOPLE GO ... LIKE SUFFERNESS BACK TO BACK.

FOR ME .... OBI FOR JUST REST.... IF THIS MAN FIT MANIPULATE AM FOR ELECTION.... MANIPULATE AM FOR COURT .... SUPREME COURT TOO GO BE BEANS FOR AM.
THE MAN IN POWER..... HAVE MORE ADVANTAGE AND MORE MONEY TO THROW.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Kingozymandias(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
His Excellency Nyesome Wike AKA Don Corleone keeps schooling these political toddlers.
Hahaa.

Wha do you do for a living ? Commenting on a website isn't a job. Except off course you are paid to do so . You do realize if oubcomment first on every single thread forever on this forum that it adds nothing to you in real life right ?

I noticed you spend an awful lot of time on this website. Is there something I am missing or is there a history I don't know about ?

Pls share the update otherwise how does one waste such time like that?

This commenting first you seem t sit and want to do everytime, it's not something you can put on your resume oh. Just saying. Why not invest that time in udemy or some other online training to benefit your real life ?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Judolisco(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by id4sho(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
The fight just began tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by MrSinister(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
Enjoy your time Wike. Nothing lasts forever.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Fearyourcreator: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Make them go world court sef na their wahala... Anybody wey no fit move on supporting PDP or LP na their wahala be that .. make TInubu do well na my prayer... And I believe he will ...

13 Likes

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Mrniceguy007: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
The exchange rate is killing us here in gh🇬🇭
I just don't know why you guys keep supporting these guys! Abi secret money dey wen una dey receive, in just don't understand why you guys keep hailing tinubu!!! If there is something hidden dat you guys are benefiting from dis tinubu government make una share update, because Nigeria is in a big mess na

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by OgaSeun: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Esthen:
Obi hasnt mentioned Wike but Wike can't keep him out of his mouth

The Wike he begged for support??
Abi your sense don off

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Benwallt(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Esthen:
Obi hasnt mentioned Wike but Wike can't keep him out of his mouth

Wike is not stupid Na. Only fools get drag

10 Likes

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by oka4ugoo: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
On Kolos! On Kolos!!

I wish the election petition favoured PDP so shame and regret go finish this man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Olajide200(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yes o. They are bought in real life.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Fearyourcreator: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
NnamdiN:
This one will die a horrible death grin
You know how you go die? And some even liked what you said... Werey plenty this country se

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Dittodat: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
I beg help me remind these 2 buffoons especially that packaged fraud from Agulu.
His delusional retar@ded brainwashed IPOB terrorist supporters think that they can win by making noise online and threatening the Judiciary.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Dialpad: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wike too get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by theophorus(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Don't bother educating or advising people who have refuse to learn ooo.
Let them continue on the route they are on when they get to the end of the road, they will realize their 'wisdom'.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by tnerro1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tinubu should watch this guy with one eye ooooo
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by NnamdiN: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You know how you go die? And some even liked what you said... Werey plenty this country se
your own go even worse pass em own grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria / Party, Not Buhari Can Determine Oyegun's Tenure - APC Tells Court / 2019: Buhari Hosts Apc House Of Rep Candidates To A Dinner(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.