Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Enugu 2023: Communities Calls On Frank Nweke Jnr. To Rescue Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu 2023: Communities Calls On Frank Nweke Jnr. To Rescue Them (178 Views)

Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. / The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) / David Cameron: Some Chibok Girls Were Found But GEJ Didn’t Allow Us Rescue Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enugu 2023: Communities Calls On Frank Nweke Jnr. To Rescue Them by akelicious(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2022
Indigenes of Akpugo in Nkanu West Local Government Area of Enugu state has complained bitterly about the lack of social amenities confronting their community.

According to the people, it craves for a maternity center, Good schooling facility, electricity and a connecting bridge linking it's communities.

They made the complain on Tuesday during the visit of Frank Nweke Jnr. who visited Akpugo in his ongoing ward tour ahead of the 2023 governorship election.

"We want a maternity center here in ward 2, for years we've been asking for this, there is no good school for our children to acess".

"During raining season, we are not able to access Amankwo Obulo, and this is a problem for us," Woman leader, Mrs Okeke Edeh Julianna stated.

Also, an Elderly man Simply identified as Okeke Nnwatu, sad about the politics in the country without delay also called for available electricity in Akpugo.

"Christmas is here, we are please asking for electricity for our people, let's enjoy the season", He noted.

Also In Akpugo ward 4, the people, especially the woman leader of the community, Edeh Nkasobi along side other indigenes, cried out complaining concerning the unacceptable road condition of the community.

They also lamented the level of insecurity bedeviling them saying that, they barely sleep with their two eyes always open for fear of attack.

While addressing them, the APGA governorship candidate promised the indigenes of a visible maternity home if elected governor.

Nweke who also promised better access to education by making available schools for the children of the community urged them to vote APGA stating that PDP has failed them for years despite their loyalty.

"I went to school and today I understand it's importance, my prayer is that if elected governor, I will put these things in place and make sure my brothers and sister in Akpugo live better and enjoy the dividends of governance",

"Has the PDP fulfil their promises, not at all, it's time to breath a fresh air by voting APGA, who speaks of share prosperity, as we are seating here now, the same way we will seat at the lions building and celebrate at Okpara Square if you I am elected governor", Nweke Stated.

The former minister of information also
promised to make fertilizers available for farmers maintaining that, security is part of his priority as the candidate of the All progressive Grand Alliance.

Re: Enugu 2023: Communities Calls On Frank Nweke Jnr. To Rescue Them by Golan007: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2022
Enugu state is in God's hands.
Re: Enugu 2023: Communities Calls On Frank Nweke Jnr. To Rescue Them by dedonfranco(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2022
PDP is Enugu state
Enugu state is PDP

1.2m votes for Peter Obi
Governor goes to PDP.

(1) (Reply)

The Candidates: Like Atiku, Tinubu Fail To Show Up For Presidential Town Hall / APC Makes U-turn On BVAS After Backlash / Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal Over Endorsement Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.