Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) (16313 Views)

Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong / Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by OEPHIUS(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYmOl5LdS-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adp-5Tl45mE

Day Enugu State APGA Governorship Candidate, Frank Nweke Jnr. hailed Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi...

"I want to start by thanking His Excellency, our Governor and our Leader for his humility, for his accommodation, for his fidelity.

"A good man, a man of great remembrance, a man of great memory, a compassionate leader, a man of great humility, a man of great kindness, a man of nobility of spirit, His Excellency, the Governor of Enugu State (Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi).

"We thank you for making today possible. That we are here today is because of you. If you had not given permission for this to happen, we will not be here today. And it is just a reinforcement of what you are known for - your humility and accommodation, and your fidelity to history. We thank you. We can never thank you enough"

~ Frank Nweke, Jnr. (19/9/20)
APGA Guber Candidate, Enugu State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by Presca: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Is this how he should be judged?

9 Likes

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by Brendaniel: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nothing new, they are indigenous brothers and it still does not change the fact that....

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by Xscape1993(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Let the best candidate takes the day but not the evil party...

1 Like

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by sofeo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by Hambivert: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
If you are in the presence of a leader, it is expedient to accord him due respect even if you bear a public grudge against him.

Doing that is the art intelligent leaders have sparogatively mastered...doing that is called Diplomacy!

32 Likes

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by sat70: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
They like they vote labor party or Kirikiri party. Their problems. All I know is Sanwo Olu will win on Saturday else, I will lead my boys all over to ...

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by Justicemy8(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
dis one has lost already,, licking the ass of a failure

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by mbahdi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
May affliction never depart d houses of those sponsoring d acts and burning of igbos shop all over d country.may ur days and dat of ur families be shortened

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by aziaka111(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nigeria may be grate again
Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by maestroferddi: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Naivety has a costly consequence in politics...

If Frank rides on Obidient support to become governor, will the Labour Party be able to control him?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by nony43(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Obj might have gotten somethings wrong but if you look at the people he appointed in office then smart people, professionals across the globe, Obj was an extrovert believe me. Frank Nweke Jnr is one of his appointees I love to listen to.

Incompetent Buhari only appointed people around him that why we find ourselves were we are now.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
"A good man, a man of great remembrance, a man of great memory, a compassionate leader, a man of great humility, a man of great kindness, a man of nobility of spirit, His Excellency, the Governor of Enugu State (Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi).

"We thank you for making today possible. That we are here today is because of you. If you had not given permission for this to happen, we will not be here today.
Enugu State is truly in the hands of God.
God bless Enugu State.
God bless Nigeria.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ok, noted.
Frank Nweke Junior, Chukwuemeka Chikelu. These names are among the best minister of information Nigeria has ever had.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by Praxis758: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Politics and time are like mood swing.

The friendly politician you’re praising today will be sour when the the table turns and you’re in opposing camps.

Same thing goes for criticizing and abuses.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by Saint99: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Although I am Obidient but Frank Nweke Jr. Is not a bad choice

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by madapcmod: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Frank Nweke has been a PDP member before joining APGA. This is an old video probably when he was in PDP. To show you this is old, look well they are wearing nose mask, showing this was during COVID time.

I prefer Frank Nweke to the LP candidate in Enugu, though I'm OBIdient. He is more competent and has capacity. He equally endorsed PO despite being in APGA and when Soludo was attacking PO.

7 Likes

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by Jidenkem: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
The matter wey dey on ground now be say Enugu Indigenes don't even know who is more competent amongst the three popular candidates.

I foresee them make a great mistake in the forthcoming gubernatorial election.

Chijioke Edeoga is equivalent to Madam Ofe onugbo na Semo....(Nike lake Resort regular costumer)

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by wahalawahala: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
mbahdi:
May affliction never depart d houses of those sponsoring d acts and burning of igbos shop all over d country.may ur days and dat of ur families be shortened
LMAO.. if this curse trully works.. I dey wonder if d person con go meet pastor say things no dey go as
e sups dey go andd den tell am na frm internet den curse am😂😂

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by estyvino(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
I live in Enugu, so what's Frank Nweke Jnr talking about? Well, he just did lose one vote from me

1 Like

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by ThiefnubuBandit: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
OEPHIUS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYmOl5LdS-4

Day Enugu State APGA Governorship Candidate, Frank Nweke Jnr. hailed Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi...

"I want to start by thanking His Excellency, our Governor and our Leader for his humility, for his accommodation, for his fidelity.

"We thank you for making today possible. That we are here today is because of you. If you had not given permission for this to happen, we will not be here today. And it is just a reinforcement of what you are known for - your humility and accommodation, and your fidelity to history. We thank you. We can never thank you enough"

~ Frank Nweke, Jnr. (19/9/20)
APGA Guber Candidate, Enugu State

Louis Amoke, your days of eating from the corrupt government of Enugu State is coming to an end. Well, like they say, a drowning man will hold unto a straw.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by AmotekunSW: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
maestroferddi:
Naivety has a costly consequence in politics...

If Frank rides on Obidient support to become governor, will the Labour Party be able to control him?

Cry me a river
Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by ThiefnubuBandit: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
post=121578509:

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God.
God bless Enugu State.
God bless Nigeria.

SHUT UP AND FACE YOUR STATE!!! YOU LEFT THE HEAP OF RUBBISH IN YOUR STATE AND YOU WANT TO MEDDLE IN THE AFFAIRS OF ENUGU STATE. NONSENSE!

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by maestroferddi: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Cry me a river
Meaning
Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by AmotekunSW: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
maestroferddi:
Meaning

What you think it means
Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by overdrive(m): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Frank Nweke has my vote.As for me and my family Frank Nweke has our votes.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by madapcmod: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
nony43:
Obj might have gotten somethings wrong but if you look at the people he appointed in office then smart people, professionals across the globe, Obj was an extrovert believe me. Frank Nweke Jnr is one of his appointees I love to listen to.

Incompetent Buhari only appointed people around him that why we find ourselves were we are now.

OBJ has an eye for competent people. All his appointees are high fliers today.

Akinwumi, Dora Akunyili, Ngozi Okonkwo Iweala, Oby Ezekwesili, Frank Nweke etc

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) by AmotekunSW: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

SHUT UP AND FACE YOUR STATE!!! YOU LEFT THE HEAP OF RUBBISH IN YOUR STATE AND YOU WANT TO MEDDLE IN THE AFFAIRS OF ENUGU STATE. NONSENSE!

We will determine who rules Enugu and there is nothing you can do about it.

Alhaji Umaru Altine was the first Mayor of Enugu.
So, Enugu is no man's land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) / NLC, TUC In Kogi Begin Strike Over Buhari's Withholding Of Bailout Fund / We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.