Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

The Unifier Is Here To Stay ��� - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unifier Is Here To Stay ��� (152 Views)

Now That "Unifier" Is Off The Table For Atiku, What Next? / Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP / 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unifier Is Here To Stay ��� by Hassanoji1987: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2022
"I have just concluded my interactive session with the Christian Association of Nigeria. It was a rewarding experience for me and the leadership of CAN. My policy prescriptions to RECOVER Nigeria appears to align with the demands of the association greatly.
We all agreed that there needs to be a restructured Nigeria that will be more inclusive and more secured with greater opportunities for citizens to fulfil their interests irrespective of tribe, tongue or mode of worship.
Above all, I stressed the inevitability of CHANGING the CHANGE that has, in the past seven years plus, led us to a socio-economic and political cul de sac.

I thank the National Executive Committee of CAN for the opportunity to share my thoughts with them on the pathway to a New Nigeria. I look forward to other engagements with other critical stakeholders in the country in our quest to Recover Nigeria". -AA

(1) (Reply)

CBN Rallies Support For Cashless Economy, Unveils New Notes / #organizingforaction / #atikuoganizingforaction The Kebbi State Coordinator Of Atiku Organizing For Ac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.