Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

My Beards ...help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Beards ...help (1062 Views)

Is My Beards Coming Out Good (updated) / #beardgang - Rate My Beards (photos) / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Beards ...help by Uzomacharles: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2022
Please guys I tried shaving my beards with SHAVING STICK recently and I started experiencing some stuffs like bumps...

What can I do to eradicate it?
Re: My Beards ...help by 99thEnemy(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Please guys I tried shaving my beards with SHAVING STICK recently and I started experiencing some stuffs like bumps...

Use Vaya Smooth . Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Beards ...help by Nemesis0147(m): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2022
Uzomacharles:

who still shave beards with shaving stick?
Re: My Beards ...help by dawnomike(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Leave it, it will heal up on it's own.
It is either you just began to shave or your skin is used to shaving using a clipper... Before you make use of shaving stick, ensure you have either a gillete shaving form(preferably) or a shaving powder(old school) plus an after shave cream/oil.
Re: My Beards ...help by Streetmovement(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Una go just dey use shaving stick dey reck una Skin when you're not even up to 60 or 70yrs, In your life never you try using shaving stick again, shaving stick dey select skin o, buy a beard clipper with oil bro and thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Beards ...help by Uzomacharles: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nemesis0147:
who still shave beards with shaving stick?

No actually it was my first time of doing it
Re: My Beards ...help by Uzomacharles: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
dawnomike:
Leave it, it will heal up on it's own.
It is either you just began to shave or your skin is used to shaving using a clipper... Before you make use of shaving stick, ensure you have either a gillete shaving form(preferably) or a shaving powder(old school) plus an after shave cream/oil.

it was actually my first time doing it and I made a mistake of not using spirit or after shave according to my friends

1 Like

Re: My Beards ...help by Uzomacharles: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Streetmovement:

Una go just dey use shaving stick dey reck una Skin when you're not even up to 60 or 70yrs, In your life never you try using shaving stick again, shaving stick dey select skin o, buy a beard clipper with oil bro and thank me later

No the guy wey barb me with shaving clipper no barb me well so I just try to shave am with shaving stick...

I regret my life and I will never use shaving stick
Re: My Beards ...help by dawnomike(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Uzomacharles:

it was actually my first time doing it and I made a mistake of not using spirit or after shave according to my friends
Try to stick to shaving stick... Don't use clipper to shave. You skin will be softer.
You might not appreciate that now till later on
Re: My Beards ...help by Streetmovement(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
Uzomacharles:

No the guy wey barb me with shaving clipper no barb me well so I just try to shave am with shaving stick...

I regret my life and I will never use shaving stick

Abeg no try am again, shaving stick ain't good for fragile and soft skin

1 Like

Re: My Beards ...help by Uzomacharles: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
dawnomike:
Try to stick to shaving stick... Don't use clipper to shave. You skin will be softer.
You might not appreciate that now till later on

you never see my face na him cos am...

I go upload pics tomorrow unfailingly
Re: My Beards ...help by Uzomacharles: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Thanks all of you...
It has healed

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? / Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) / If You Are Not Bringing Anything To The Table , I Don't Want You-Victor Osimhen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.