Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

APC Used The Picture I Took When I Was 12 Years, As ' Young Tinubu' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Used The Picture I Took When I Was 12 Years, As ' Young Tinubu' (365 Views)

‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments / Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) / My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Used The Picture I Took When I Was 12 Years, As ' Young Tinubu' by FullBlastLight: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2022
APC Used The Picture I Took When I Was 12 Years, As ‘Young Tinubu’ In Their Documentaries – Donald Duke Laments

Former governor of Cross River state, Donald Duke has claimed that his photograph was used in various documentaries to depict the childhood of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the All Progressive Congress presidential candidate.

At a recent roundtable hosted by the Front Fort Media Initiative and the MacArthur Foundation in Lagos, Duke shared this shocking revelation to editors.

Recall that in a bid to clear the numerous controversies surrounding the background of Tinubu’s presidential candidacy, APC supporters and their media teams packaged various documentaries to launder the image of their presidential candidate.

The documentaries which were televised some months ago on the TVC, and also uploaded on various YouTube channels, used a slew of photos and videos to narrate the life history, political ascendancy of Tinubu.

In the video, a particular monochrome photograph of a young boy in dark sunglasses, seated and with his fingers joined together, was cited as Bola Tinubu during his years as a young boy.

However, Duke said that the photo of the boy shown as ‘young Tinubu’ in the documentaries, is him and not the Bola Tinubu as televised. He said that he took the picture when he was 12 years old.

“The picture of the boy used as Bola Tinubu in all the documentaries is me. I am the boy in the picture, not Tinubu as they claimed in their documentaries. That photo was taken when I was 12 years old during my school years at the Federal Government College Sokoto, in Sokoto state.” Duke said.

Find the photos below:

https://www.informationng.com/2022/11/apc-used-the-picture-i-took-when-i-was-12-years-as-young-tinubu-in-their-documentaries-donald-duke-laments.html/amp

Re: APC Used The Picture I Took When I Was 12 Years, As ' Young Tinubu' by FullBlastLight: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2022
Chai, why alwys APC wit anytin spurious & mendacious?

Evrytin abt d party, its members & supporters is ever fake & phoney, frm head to toe!

Stole Donald Duke's pix frm d internet & shrewdly dubbed it Bola Tinubu!

Jst in d bid 2 earn cheap political points & accolades!

D spirit of error has absolutely engulfed them!

Dis evil parties APC & PDP wil neva betide our political life ever again as a Nation!

May anointing for overwhelming victory & conquest extravagantly rest upon PETER OBI & DATTI AMHED for dis 2023 general polls, IJMN!

Re: APC Used The Picture I Took When I Was 12 Years, As ' Young Tinubu' by PrinceOfLagos: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2022
Donald duke should sue Tinubu for impersonation immediately
Re: APC Used The Picture I Took When I Was 12 Years, As ' Young Tinubu' by Abfinest007(m): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2022
Everything about our grandpa is fake

(1) (Reply)

Our Incoming President / Governor Sanwo-olu Reacts As 27-year-old Man Insists He Is His Biological Son / Tinubu Will Not Win Next Year Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.