Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan (46072 Views)

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Africum: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Meeting people that matters

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Indispensable85(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
No need to waste time here. He won't get anything from Oyo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Dave005: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
garfield1:

Can tinubu get 70% in oyo

Tinubu will have nothing less than 70 percent in Oyo state. I stay in ibadan and I relate with the local people. I am a yoruba man myself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
grin they're not much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Praktikals(m): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
ganisucks:

You are one of those who keep trolling prince of lagos over the comments he made prior to the APC primary. Now you have made the same promise. I have saved your post, let's see if you will keep to your word after Peter Obi goes beyond 20000votes, and gets above 25%.
I love your faith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by effort1: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
obi should not waste his time here.. we don't want him cool

You don't want him, but we want him.
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by effort1: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
I will deactivate my account if Peter Obi gets 20k votes in Oyo state.

Noted

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by effort1: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Opinedecandid:
I can see a handful of Ibo community in Ibadan.

Una Weh done

You are sha desperate to reduce Peter Obi campaign to "Ibo" campaign.

You've failed. Many Yorubas are for Peter Obi.

I'm Yoruba and will vote for Peter Obi
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by effort1: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:
u know the place is close to dugbe where they sell their fake products so expect them dere

You want a man with age-induced cognitive impairment to rule the destiny of your children?
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
effort1:

You are sha desperate to reduce Peter Obi campaign to "Ibo" campaign.

You've failed. Many Yorubas are for Peter Obi.

I'm Yoruba and will vote for Peter Obi
the town hall meeting for ibadan no be small o grin grin

Obi na Tsunami true true o grin grin

See as Obi locked down ibadan eh grin

Ibadan was on standstill for Obi grin grin

Eweeee grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by titledchief101: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Of Wat use is ur acct sir?
ALTERNATEID:
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by BABANGBALI: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ineedhustle247:

I go wound you o
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by mediclife1987(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

You think OYO people are urchins?

Yes we are.
Lobatan.
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Mrmb: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
obi should not waste his time here.. we don't want him cool

They are just deceiving themselves, obi won't get 25% in the Southwest, he won't get 20% in the north, even his home state he has issues.... More interesting events will still unfold

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by ivandrag0n: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Africum:

Yeah .... But it seems it's been released.

Very cunny but poor attempt at using photographic angles to hide the fact that despite Rhodes-Vivour mobilising from Lagos and others mobilising from other states, the rally was still VERY POORLY attended.

By February 2023, by God’s grace, we will be rid of the noise of the IPOB/Obidient/UGM/ESN gang.

Of course I know we’ll start hearing “zoo” and “BIAFRA” again after then!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by DestinyNigga: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Obi is live and direct in Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by porthouse7(f): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
he won't get 10k
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Thegoodone13(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
You will be very disappointed. Obi will surprise many people in Oyo state. With what I saw today in Ibadan, Obi has followers

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Seunfretty: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
With what i witness today in ibadan...Obi will likely get 40% vote here...and if he does am sorry he has south west already cos even Tinibu won't get 60% in Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

People de type, this mosquito sef de type...
Demented Urchin.
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by funshint(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Look at the way he's dressed...these guys really came unprepared.
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by OmarBashir: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
A friend, A Professor of Political Science just set a compulsory question for the forthcoming semester Exam.

It read thus

There is one party that will labour in vain in the forthcoming February 2023 Election. Discuss their hopelessness. (30 Marks)
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by mvem(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
when time reach for Igbo to be president na Nigerians go choose the Igbo man

Soludo, umahi, the ex CBN presidential candidate are all good

Not Igbo giving us Biafra apologist

It's obvious even the whole South isn't on this obi page with the sham gathering in oyo
why call names that only speak your language and subscribe to your sentiments

Mind you Umahi don't even have that regional support but because he is in Apc you like him

Same as Soludo but because he spoke against Obi so you like him

Probably you forgot to add Orji and Nnamani

Lol

It's funny that nothing bad was said about Obi prior to contesting for president until he decided to contest. His only crime and what is used against him is his ethnicity as an Igbo person

And for Biafra, it is a story told my parents to all Igbo children. They grew up understanding the horrors of the war. That's why it is an ideology and a long agitation. Ask the Soludo or Umahi in a private setting and you will see that fundamental Biafra sentiment.

You might not understand because you are not from the ethnic group. Even Tinubu said he will sit down with the agitators which is not different from Obi stance

You might confuse yourself with Biafra ideology and the whole ipob and UGM incidences happening in the SE but it is a bit complex and just need someone with political will to sort out the mess
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by ToyinDipo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
ibkayee:

Who are you supporting? tongue
IBK dear kiss. At this point I am not really supporting anyone, but I will like to ‘dissupport’ Obi.
How many more days before you leave NL again wink
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by ToyinDipo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
garfield1:

So how many will tinubu now get
Not sure, but he will have the highest vote by force or false
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by ibkayee(f): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
ToyinDipo:

IBK dear kiss. At this point I am not really supporting anyone, but I will like to ‘dissupport’ Obi.
How many more days before you leave NL again wink
Toyinnn kiss

Lol @ dissupport

I’m not sure yet grin
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by ToyinDipo(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
ibkayee:

Toyinnn kiss

Lol @ dissupport

I’m not sure yet grin
I am counting the days cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by mvem(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Banhammy717:

Nobody hates Igbo people, but Igbo people hates other tribes.

In Igbo land, they hardly accommodate strangers to build houses or company or place of worship. It's Igbo land for mainly Igbos.

In Hausa or Yoruba land, you will see houses, companies, churches and mosques being owned by Igbos, but reverse is the case in Igbo land.

In 1999 when Obasanjo and PDP zoned Senate Presidency to South East, just for Igbos to produce one candidate for that post, they messed everything up, one Igbo will petition another Igbo, started washing their dirty linens outside.
They hate themselves, at the end of the day, 6 Igbos occupied a seat meant for one Igbo. No decorum

Prior to 2015 general elections, APC zoned Senate Presidency to South East, the seat is meant for two term senator, Ngige was the only qualified senator from Igbo land, due to hatred Igbos have for themselves, they made sure Senator Chris Ngige did not secure return ticket to the Senate, talkless of becoming Senate President.

Now, charity begins at home, how do you interpret Governor Soludo's stand against Peter Obi?. He's vowed to work against Peter Obi even in Anambra, Obi's state.

Nobody hates Igbo, but themselves.

Now everyone have abandoned Ekweremadu, BUT still shows support for IPOB and unknown gunmen, killing their own brothers.

I think Igbos need attitude change.

It's just my personal opinion in response to your question.
it is only the igbo man that have had an orchestrated killing done against him twice in history by name pogrom. Also the civil war by the number of people killed of just 1 ethnicity passes as genocide under normal UN conventions

History showed that Igbos suffered hatred and still till this day

Why is it that the only thing use to discredit Obi till today is his ethnicity

Why should an Igbo man prove his patriotism more compared to another person. A case of "your sins haven't yet being forgiven", the sins of the war...Right ?

You talk of Ekweremadu. Of what support do you want from the Igbos at a criminal case which he is facing

I think one thing with the Igbos is their republican nature that was well documented from the colonial time. Being a bit stubborn and hard to control. The ideology that every man is a king of his household and the general saying that the igbos don't have a king. It brings about this so called division you might see

I will say it has a positive and negative consequence. The republican nature allows every man to have an opinion and live free. But when it comes to politics it becomes difficult as everyone wants to have a voice. Probably that's why many say the Igbos tend to be politically naive, it might just be due to their natural behavior of independent thinking and having opinions

You might look at it in different angles
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by shimolv: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by effort1: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
the town hall meeting for ibadan no be small o grin grin

Obi na Tsunami true true o grin grin

See as Obi locked down ibadan eh grin

Ibadan was on standstill for Obi grin grin

Eweeee grin grin

Don't worry. The focus is just 25% of Oyo State's vote
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Banhammy717: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2022
mvem:
it is only the igbo man that have had an orchestrated killing done against him twice in history by name pogrom. Also the civil war by the number of people killed of just 1 ethnicity passes as genocide under normal UN conventions

History showed that Igbos suffered hatred and still till this day

Why is it that the only thing use to discredit Obi till today is his ethnicity

Why should an Igbo man prove his patriotism more compared to another person. A case of "your sins haven't yet being forgiven", the sins of the war...Right ?

You talk of Ekweremadu. Of what support do you want from the Igbos at a criminal case which he is facing

I think one thing with the Igbos is their republican nature that was well documented from the colonial time. Being a bit stubborn and hard to control. The ideology that every man is a king of his household and the general saying that the igbos don't have a king. It brings about this so called division you might see

I will say it has a positive and negative consequence. The republican nature allows every man to have an opinion and live free. But when it comes to politics it becomes difficult as everyone wants to have a voice. Probably that's why many say the Igbos tend to be politically naive, it might just be due to their natural behavior of independent thinking and having opinions

You might look at it in different angles
Thanks.
I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready / Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) / Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.