Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Where To Buy Building Material Wholesale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Building Material Wholesale (941 Views)

Between: Learning How To Sew And Learning Building Material Business. / Anything Building Material / New Building Material Now Made From Carbon Emissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Building Material Wholesale by Reggaemich(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Where can I, buy BUILDING MATERIALS at a wholesale price or cheaper Rate

I intend selling the building materials at a retail or consumers price in Ogun state

Any location or suggestions for purchase at a wholesale price from Ogun State and Lagos state is welcomed
Re: Where To Buy Building Material Wholesale by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Go to Lagos idumota, AGARAwu market, that's where you will find building materials in wholesale.

If you need knobs, door handle, cabinets locks etc at very cheaper price. We can get them imported from India for you.

We procure and ship from India, China, USA.

You can check out our website : Indiatonigeria.com

All the very best!
Re: Where To Buy Building Material Wholesale by Reggaemich(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Go to Lagos idumota, AGARAwu market, that's where you will find building materials in wholesale.

If you need knobs, door handle, cabinets locks etc at very cheaper price. We can get them imported from India for you.

We procure and ship from India, China, USA.

You can check out our website : Indiatonigeria.com

All the very best!
okay
Re: Where To Buy Building Material Wholesale by Reggaemich(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
I need more suggestions

Mods: naijacutee, dominique, FOD, puskin

Frontpage
Re: Where To Buy Building Material Wholesale by Reggaemich(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Where To Buy Building Material Wholesale by MadarasBlade(m): 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Reggaemich:
I need more suggestions

Mods: naijacutee, dominique, FOD, puskin

Frontpage

When you mean building materials, you have to be specific.

If tiles and plumbing materials, go to orile.
If rods, go to iyana ipaja
If aluminum and glass profiles or roofing sheets, go to aluminum village at dopemu.
Re: Where To Buy Building Material Wholesale by Onyii90(f): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Please where in Lagos can I buy these set of building materials: caroentey, welders, painters and general household tools as well as cleaning materials. Thank you
Re: Where To Buy Building Material Wholesale by Reggaemich(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
MadarasBlade:

When you mean building materials, you have to be specific.

If tiles and plumbing materials, go to orile.
If rods, go to iyana ipaja
If aluminum and glass profiles or roofing sheets, go to aluminum village at dopemu.
thanks

It is rods, padlocks, door handles e.t.c

Around which area in Iyana ipaja will I get the rods

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Loan App Hotlisted My Bvn / Fish Farming / Don't Just Browse The Internet For Fun,make Money as well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.