Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters (28605 Views)

30 Soldiers Killed In Mainok As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno / Suicide Bombers Attack Viewing Center In Borno, 30 Dead, Many Injured / Why Are There No Snipers In Army Bases? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Willie2015: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
DennisEche:
cry
Terrible, it was an ambush/midnight attack , lost a relative in that attack. RIP bro, May God grant your soul eternal rest. His mum has been broken since the sad news got to her. Bro, You were fighting for a country that never cared. They keep releasing so called repentant BH members. Funny enough no news channels carried the news except this post by Sahara News.
Sometimes i am worried why the Nigeria Airforce dont come for Air support when such attack is been carried out by the stupid Jihadists

Too many saboteurs in the Army...
They told Buhari to employ mercenaries...
Plus few well trained Nigeria Special Forces...
PMB and those Army top guns no gree...
Cos of corruption...
BokoBoys go dey use boyz for target practice....

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Emola12(m): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hope my elder brother no dey among oooo heyyyyy!!!!
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by iamsolasoul(f): 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Unbelievable and so wrong spare human lives
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by IGBOSON1: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
emapeteum:

My brother, the media is not silent and besides, you are not the one who brought the news to the public domain. Stop justifying evil in the east because BH is doing the same in the north

The only evil in the east….besides the usual criminality that’s found in all societies in the world, is that imported into the region out of hate…jihadist reasons….to demonise IPOB, ESN and Mazi Kanu…and the latest reason is to heighten the spate of insecurity in the region in order to try and weaken Peter Obis’ support base!

Leave the east out of your mouth, and face the demons in your region! The east will return back to its peaceful state the moment that evil bastard in Aso Rock either dies or leaves next year! His departure can’t come soon enough!

5 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by bluedefender: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
How many soldiers do we have in the Nigerian military that 30 are being killed in a single day

And I know the number is above 30

God abeg

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Damoon77(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
It’ was so disheartening that I didn’t read it that the Nigerian Army retaliated by killing more or less ISWAP Members!
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by ljoh: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lol
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by izubext007: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
It was actually 45 soldiers

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Brushstrokes20: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!.. Another avoidable waste of precious souls
And the lifeless scammer who promised to lead the war from the front is no where to be found undecided undecided
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided undecided

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
VOTE WISELY COME 2023!

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by DennisEche(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Oxtertee:

Sorry about the loss, I pray God conform and console the bereaved family.
May the departed soul also rest in perfect peace.....amen.
Amen boss, i feel for his Mum, 2kids and wife

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Nyne: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Johnrake69:
We can’t continue like this.

The Nigerian state is gradually being overrun by non state actors. Insecurity has never been this bad. And the worst is some people still think it’s business as usual.

I will do my best by voting for Peter Obi of Labour Party to come and look into our security architecture.

And remember Vote wisely = Vote Peter Obi of Labour Party.

Just imagine! 30 soldiers. Do you know what it means for 30 soldiers to die in Yankee ? I think Nigeria Soldiers aren’t well trained + poorly equipped. I wouldn’t even advise anyone to join the Nigeria Army at this moment. .

6 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by IGBOSON1: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
mediclife1987:

All this kain yeye news no suppose even consign us on a norms, if no be sey pesin share border with this animals...
As far as I'm concerned, they can burn their region to the ground, nothing consign me.
No matter the weapons they have, they can never conquer us here in the South.
Lailai!
No be by gun...

Hehehehehe grin cheesy grin

But bros, e suppose concern you and i insofar we still share the same country with them! E no concern Ghanaians as they’re lucky to live in a different country from these murderous, medieval-minded thugs!
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Lauraobd1: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Chai I told my brother not to join Nigerian soldier but he refused.
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Qasim6(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
I'll Suggest they should disband Nigerian Army and start paying Iswap wathever the Army are supposed to be earning..... Maybe Iswap would have a rethink and stop attacking innocents.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by obedience4(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
DennisEche:
cry
Terrible, it was an ambush/midnight attack , lost a relative in that attack. RIP bro, May God grant your soul eternal rest. His mum has been broken since the sad news got to her. Bro, You were fighting for a country that never cared. They keep releasing so called repentant BH members. Funny enough no news channels carried the news except this post by Sahara News.
Sometimes i am worried why the Nigeria Airforce dont come for Air support when such attack is been carried out by the stupid Jihadists

My condolences

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Brushstrokes20: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
If the lifeless commander-IN-THIEF has any iota of integrity left in him, he'll simply resign ASAP on the grounds of gross incompetence! undecided undecided
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by kettykin: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
After this attack, somesome useless, satanic, good for nothing Batstards will come and be campaigning for Muslim Muslim ticket .

If this attack happened elsewhere the ruling government and their appointees would have stepped aside
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Angelfrost(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
onuman:

Oh yes. The USA quickly discovered that there were too many collaborators in high places of Nigeria working with Boko Haram; the US government quickly pulled out its soldiers from Northern Nigeria at the beginning of the Boko Haram scourge.
It's simple: 12 Northern Nigeria's states urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system beginning 1999.
A short while after, the group, Boko Haram, emerged from the NE, and says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system. The difference between these Northern leaders that adopted Sharia criminal justice system and Boko Haram, is like the difference between six and a half dozen.

Thank you... You clearly get it.

Sadly, Southerners are here fighting among themselves.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by larryeffizy1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Apply sense oga, What I meant is quite diff from your way of thought
MufasaLion:

Is God the one ruling your country? Or was he the one that voted your leaders?
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by od501: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
ogododo:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/23/exclusive-iswap-terrorists-attack-two-nigerian-army-bases-borno-confirm-deaths-over-30

E get some kian news shame no dey allow me read the details, even when it is happening to my enemy.
Just imagine?! 30?! They are busy killing and burning civilian houses in the East, while terrorists fry them in their own base. Alu mee!!

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by treatise: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Nsijerry: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
To the northerners this is not an issue their greatest concern is how to continually praise Buhari

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by babajero(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
Fulanis has covertly declared war on Nigeria with the help of the ones in Nigeria, right from the government to the security personnels. They have declared war on many fronts, both financially, structurally and confrontational and if Nigeria keep quiet and keep on supporting them because of the blood money they are dishing out, they will kill us all with the help of our kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by MufasaLion: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
larryeffizy1:
Apply sense oga, What I meant is quite diff from your way of thought

None of my business.
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by papapchi(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
If the indigenous population are not docile and stupid at the same time, they would have being calling for the dissolution of this evil British contraption called Nigeria, so that every region will go their separate ways and have their own Army to defend their people in case of any external aggression. A Fulani race that is not indigenous to the so called Nigeria and is not up to 2% of the total population is killing and racking havoc of all the zoological republic of Zoogeria indigenous population., they and their evil press controlled by the Yoruba's are busy propagating falsehood against the Biafran people because they are afraid of Biafra exit from this evil country called Nigeria, but whether they like it or not, Biafra must be restored. End Nigeria now that there is still little time left to save lives and destinies before is too late.

6 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by leketon: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Johnrake69:
We can’t continue like this.

The Nigerian state is gradually being overrun by non state actors. Insecurity has never been this bad. And the worst is some people still think it’s business as usual.

I will do my best by voting for Peter Obi of Labour Party to come and look into our security architecture.
God bless you! Just the way he did in Anambra State and now is the safest place
And remember Vote wisely = Vote Peter Obi of Labour Party.
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by 206oladiran: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
ESN is the major problem of Nigeria. The North is safe.ESN is the major problem of Nigeria. The North is safe....

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by riverbird: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
Yoruba Muslims should be used to replace those dead soldiers asap
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by nedekid: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
When will apc presidential candidate campaign there? Afterall insurgency has been defeated by apc lead gov. grin
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
SR, bad news vendors
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by AfonjaConehead: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Our soldiers have really suffered in the hands of the Abuja propaganda govt
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Igbojew: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

ESN is the major problem of Nigeria.

The North is safe.
Don't mind them,let them keep playing ostrich.............I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair / Obaseki Sacks State Worker For Testifying Against Party In Election Case / Otu Inyang Shot Dead After Church Service In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.