Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters (28606 Views)

30 Soldiers Killed In Mainok As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno / Suicide Bombers Attack Viewing Center In Borno, 30 Dead, Many Injured / Why Are There No Snipers In Army Bases? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by AsawanaDgreat: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
May God grant their souls eternal rest and expose the sponsors of these people
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by zionstaar75: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
ogododo:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/23/exclusive-iswap-terrorists-attack-two-nigerian-army-bases-borno-confirm-deaths-over-30
I didn't see any of the zoo children ask for pictures, yet they believe without any proof or evidence. Imbeciles dem!
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Johnrake69: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author=leketon post=118626681][/quote]

Anambra was the safest state in Nigeria under Peter Obi. This is according to police records disclosed by the then Inspector General of police Mr Abubakar Mohammed. It was reported by Tinubu’s newspaper the nation below is the link. I don’t do propaganda. Many of you have never been to Anambra. I’m from Delta state and I know what Peter Obi did in Anambra.

https://thenationonlineng.net/ig-declares-anambra-safest-since-five-years/amp/

This was same Anambra that was overrun by non state actors before Peter Obi. Anambra was the first state to witness the kidnapping of a sitting governor in Nigeria.

Peter Obi came and stabilized the state and today if you mention Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Portharcourt the next place is Anambra. This is state that was created in 1991 and it witnessed 30 months civil war, with no federal government presence after the war.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Igbojew: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
youngreezy:
they're masturbating on the east/peter obi matter while they're been slaughtered like the cows they are
Is God not wonderful,Igbos they always look for every little opportunity to mock and antagonized by trying everything humanly possible to use ESN or UGM to balance what Boko Haram,ISWAP and Fulani Herdsmen is doing them in their region are doing fine in South East region while they are here drinking Panadol for Igbo headache..............I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Tochi3(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hope the Fulani Nigerian army will invade innocent hömes around the military bases looking for the boko haram & Iswap terrorist to avenge the killers of 30 soldiers like they do in the east... to cause more havoc... burning houses & businesses , shooting and killing innocent easterners with the pretext of searchingfor " Ipob "..

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by onuman: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Thank you... You clearly get it.

Sadly, Southerners are here fighting among themselves.

The problem in the south is the SW MURIC people who look forward to the Sokoto Caliphate for directions.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by planetx: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Where are all the attack helicopters this government supposedly purchased.
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Ewedegubbler: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
ogododo:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/23/exclusive-iswap-terrorists-attack-two-nigerian-army-bases-borno-confirm-deaths-over-30

And why is nobody asking Atiku and Kwankwaso about the activities of these guys? they must know something about them..
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by emperor863(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

ESN is the major problem of Nigeria.

The North is safe.

Nobody is concerned with ESN, they are killing just biafrans.
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Oxtertee(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
DennisEche:

Amen boss, i feel for his Mum, 2kids and wife

It's really sad.
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Yankee101: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Shame
Pity
Condolence
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by wellmax(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
The news is false.

BH attacked Nigerien soldiers not Nigerian.

Sahara get your facts right.
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by mediclife1987(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Hehehehehe grin cheesy grin

But bros, e suppose concern you and i insofar we still share the same country with them! E no concern Ghanaians as they’re lucky to live in a different country from these murderous, medieval-minded thugs!

Baba Dem no fit conquer us lailai.
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Charly68: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
May the good Lord have mercy on our land and put an end to this senseless killings in Jesus name.
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Thomthom(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
DennisEche:
cry
Terrible, it was an ambush/midnight attack , lost a relative in that attack. RIP bro, May God grant your soul eternal rest. His mum has been broken since the sad news got to her. Bro, You were fighting for a country that never cared. They keep releasing so called repentant BH members. Funny enough no news channels carried the news except this post by Sahara News.
Sometimes i am worried why the Nigeria Airforce dont come for Air support when such attack is been carried out by the stupid Jihadists
9ja mater tire person.. may his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Mrkindness: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
More strength to the Iswap guys, please they should kill more army officers.
You will never hear the terrorist group called army invade the villages and burnt down their markets.
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by emapeteum(m): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
IGBOSON1:

The only evil in the east….besides the usual criminality that’s found in all societies in the world, is that imported into the region out of hate…jihadist reasons….to demonise IPOB, ESN and Mazi Kanu…and the latest reason is to heighten the spate of insecurity in the region in order to try and weaken Peter Obis’ support base!

Leave the message east out of your mouth, and face the demons in your region! The east will return back to its peaceful state the moment that evil bastard in Aso Rock either dies or leaves next year! His departure can’t come soon enough!
Really. Why is it that a common Igbo thinks he is smart when talking to others? Listen to yourself. I have seen a set of people that are so sentimental in their thought like you
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Starking1000000(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Needs data to come online and support Tinubu abii

walesoflyf:
Please fellow Nairalanders I'm in need of a little assistance.. I'm not used to doing this... Please can anyone assist me with MTN data.. I have some things to do online but I don't have the means to buy data.. God bless the giver immensely.. My number is below.

0 8 1 0 0 6 1 0 6 8 7...... Mtn...

Once more God bless the giver immensely..
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by walesoflyf(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
Starking1000000:
Needs data to come online and support Tinubu abii

What's my business with Tinubu...
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by 43Ronin: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
I don't understand how 2 Forwad Operating bases can be overun without arial support. Totally unacceptable..
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by DJInfluence: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Why is it only Sahara that transmit such news?

Any other news outlet able to corroborate such?
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by DaveHarry(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Sahara reporters news no dey always get picture evidence. Believe this news at your own peril. 18+
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Moneyyman: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
We will overcome these devil's someday. RiP to the innocent gallant men.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathisers.
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by HNICEARTH: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
May their souls rest in peace���
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by UNDFTD: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
God is great! We need more of this!
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by SaLongs1(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
It seems the Nigerian security set up is allergic to using drones to track down and attack these base fellows.
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
maasoap:
When soldiers kill terrorists, Sahara Reporters doesn't report. When there is attack against the soldiers, SR makes it look it is what happens all the time
Why not start your own masoap reporters to report whatever you fancy?
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by b1olat: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
EKONGKING:
PLEASE VOTE FOR SHETTIMA , the grand patron of Bokoharam and ISWAP.

He will definitely reset the brainwashed and religious mumu living in this stupid contraption by making Buhari look like a saint . And someone is still planning for the elongation of this satanic and blood-thirsty government beyond its tenure. Better still, do we have someone still campaigning under this ludicrous party for 2023 presidency?

Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Bahamas95(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
larryeffizy1:
Which way God...
Don't involve God, He's not the cause of Nigeria's problems.
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by Jostoman: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
30 what?
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by ComrdDRS1: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wetin concern me concern soldiers..... More can fall.... I don't care don't mention me..... Except you are ready to investigate the killing in Gbeji...... Investigate your personnel involvement...... in the killing of over a 40 persons
Re: ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters by maasoap(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

That's not the point of this post... Is SR lying about this attack or not?!!

No need derailing threads with meaningless sentiments.

If SR doesn't report victories of Nigerian Army, did they also hinder the army from doing so?!!

How would I know? May be you should get in touch with SR. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics / Lagos Policemen In Fear Over CP Alleged Fight Back, Hand-pick Posting / Oyinbo Princess Begs Buhari In Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.