Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Fashola Got His San From Salami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Got His San From Salami (1159 Views)

Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* / Anambra Deportation:where Governor Fashola Got It Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Got His San From Salami by djustice: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2011
Information has come to light that Fashola, while he was Tinubu's Chief-of-Staff, having being out of active legal practice for about four years, was heavily assisted in his acquisition of the SAN title which was sponsored by his boss, Bola Tinubu, prior to his running for office of Governor, by none other than Justice Isa Ayo Salami, the suspended President of the Court of Appeal.

That puts some perspective on Fashola's recent utterances regarding Justice Salami and his suspension, as well as throws some light on the depth of the relationship between Justice Salami and ACN chieftains.
Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by djustice: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2011
I see some people on Nairaland are working for Fashola here. Specifically, OAM4J, who moved this thread to somewhere off the frontpage, within minutes of it being posted. People are allergic to truth in Nigeria. Egunje spoil Lagos, and it's about to destroy Nairaland.
Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by Desola(f): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2011
What exactly is your grouse with Fash and the ACN?

You are seriously becoming anal now.
Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by djustice: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2011
Desola:

You are seriously becoming BehindBased now.

I'm pissed at them because they're stealing my state blind, and pretending to the world through the media, most of which they've bought with our money, that they're saints.

Check this:

Tinubu owns LCC, and by extension, ALL of the Lekki Peninsula from Victoria Island to Epe, via an agreement "concessioning" Lekki - Epe expressway to LCC, which agreement was drafted by Fashola, while he was chief of staff.

They are a criminal gang, nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by abes(m): 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2011
@poster
Salami still has more SANs left under his table, you can always request for one anytime you need it wink
Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by djustice: 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
Thanks son, but I don't plan to commit any perjury anytime soon, so I won't be needing any SANs, son. Especially not the SAN-for-Cash types.
abes:

@poster
Salami still has more SANs left under his table, you can always request for one anytime you need it wink
Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by tpia5: 12:20am On Aug 26, 2011
not sure why the thread wasnt deleted as a matter of fact.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by premechaz: 2:35am On Aug 26, 2011
Desola:

You are seriously becoming BehindBased now.

Stinking p/u-n-a/ni, mind your business okay!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by EkoIle1: 3:10am On Aug 26, 2011
How do you even take this poster seriously? NL is fast becoming a den for market women rumor mongers running around with idiotic tales and ignorance. If you have some kind of crush or deep love for the man, send him a love letter and get it out of your system, all this sissy 24/7 fashola attention seeking moves is really gayish.

And even if we ask them to prove their nonsense with facts, they'll start throwing tantrums.

Beats me why these mods don't delete silly posts with unproven rubbish.
Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by aloyemeka2: 3:17am On Aug 26, 2011
So?. Does it make it fake?
Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by jamace(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2011
We now know better. cheesy
Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by Jarus(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2011
Council for Legal Priviledges or so, is teh body that awards SAN and I am sure it will not have less than 10 members. If Salami is powerful enough to singularly influence SAN award, he should have been able to save himself in his current predicament.
Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by djustice: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2011
Jarus:

Council for Legal Priviledges or so, is teh body that awards SAN and I am sure it will not have less than 10 members. If Salami is powerful enough to singularly influence SAN award, he should have been able to save himself in his current predicament.

Ever heard of the Body of Benchers? Salami was an influential member of that body when Fashola obtained his SAN. From the noise the ACN and their sympathisers are making, they've had a cosy relationship with Salami and his crew for quite some time.
Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by Gbawe: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2011
djustice:

Ever heard of the Body of Benchers? Salami was an influential member of that body when Fashola obtained his SAN. From the noise the ACN and their sympathisers are making, they've had a cosy relationship with Salami and his crew for quite some time.

I notice you have a lot of time to focus on Fashola. Well , given that Aondoakaa is a far bigger villain than Fashola can ever hope to be seeing as our former AGF treasonously threatened the existence of Nigeria and all , can you tell us who Aondoakaa "got" his own SAN from? Katsina Alu?
Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by Demdem(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2011
djustice:

Information has come to light that Fashola, while he was Tinubu's Chief-of-Staff, having being out of active legal practice for about four years, was heavily assisted in his acquisition of the SAN title which was sponsored by his boss, Bola Tinubu, prior to his running for office of Governor, by none other than Justice Isa Ayo Salami, the suspended President of the Court of Appeal.

That puts some perspective on Fashola's recent utterances regarding Justice Salami and his suspension, as well as throws some light on the depth of the relationship between Justice Salami and ACN chieftains.

u just opened ur mouth and allowed jargons to come out of it when u are not GEJ.
No substance whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by djustice: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2011
Gbawe:

I notice you have a lot of time to focus on Fashola. Well , given that Aondoakaa is a far bigger villain than Fashola can ever hope to be seeing as our former AGF treasonously threatened the existence of Nigeria and all , can you tell us who Aondoakaa "got" his own SAN from? Katsina Alu?

Typical ACN diversionary tactics.

Focus on the matter at hand. Fashola got his undeserved and un-merited SAN with the active help of Justice Isa Ayo Salami, whom he's now blowing hot for in the matter of Salami's suspension for perjury. Then again, that's not new to Fashola, is it? Didn't his boss lie his way through the Chicago certificate saga, bribing senior judges and senior policemen along the way?

Fashola appears to be nothing but a rogue himself, considering how many juicy contracts Plycon seems to be executing in Lagos State today. Plycon belongs to Fashola, by the way.
Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by Xfactoria: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2011
djustice:

Typical ACN diversionary tactics.

Focus on the matter at hand. Fashola got his undeserved and un-merited SAN with the active help of Justice Isa Ayo Salami, whom he's now blowing hot for in the matter of Salami's suspension for perjury. Then again, that's not new to Fashola, is it? Didn't his boss lie his way through the Chicago certificate saga, bribing senior judges and senior policemen along the way?

Fashola appears to be nothing but a rogue himself, considering how many juicy contracts Plycon seems to be executing in Lagos State today. Plycon belongs to Fashola, by the way.

Guy, kudos to you for bringing out his truth. I posted this on the relationship between Salami and ACN in another thread.

X-factoria:

Guess who was ACN's lawyer at the petition hearing on the conviviality of Salami with ACN to ensure the supposed victory of ACN in Ekiti and Osun ---- Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN) Immediate past NBA President. Akeredolu as far as I know still represent NBA in the NJC. See links below:

http://www.nigeria70.com/nigerian_news_paper/njc_probe_group_wants_akeredolu_to_step_aside_warns/354787

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/25579-njc-probe-us-group-wants-partisan-members-disqualified-from-meeting

Guess who is screaming the loudest on the suspension of Salami---- Joseph Dauda (Current NBA President).

Guess who is paying for the protest against Salami's suspension ------ ACN Chieftain

Can you connect the dots? NBA is in the pocket of the Action Congress of Nigeria and nobody is making noise about that.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by Pygru: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
jamace: We now know better. cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by Tundeajani(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
@djustice...dont forget you are also killing the future of the unborn nigerian generations as you collect brown envelope every month to blackmail people of class and integrity.To educate you,a conferrment of sAN by a proven legal guru with with no flair for corruption,biase in the mould of justice ayo salami on any individual is no feat open to men of lies with no integrity whatsoever. For your assignment i refer you to the internet to go and make research why the man was retired untimely...it is then you will know the country has no future in hands of you and your paymasters.an offer of repentance is open to you both though.
Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by djustice: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Tunde ajani: @djustice...dont forget you are also killing the future of the unborn nigerian generations as you collect brown envelope every month to blackmail people of class and integrity.To educate you,a conferrment of sAN by a proven legal guru with with no flair for corruption,biase in the mod of justice ayo salami on any individual is no feat open to men of lies with no integrity whatsoever. For your assignment i refer you to the internet to go and make research why the man was retired untimely...it is then you will know the country has no future in hands of you and your paymasters.an offer of repentance is open to you both though.

God punish you and your generatiins if I did not take any momey from anyone for this information to emerge. Salami and integrity in the same sentence? If, however you have received, or have been promised, or expect to get, any sort of reward or gift or payment for your activities on this forum, you will never do well. It will not end well for you in Jesus' name. Strife and pain shall be your portion. All this will not come to pass in your life if you're posting out of personal comviction and not out of what you have received, expect to receive or hope to receive for doing so.
Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by djustice: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Tunde ajani: @djustice...dont forget you are also killing the future of the unborn nigerian generations as you collect brown envelope every month to blackmail people of class and integrity.To educate you,a conferrment of sAN by a proven legal guru with with no flair for corruption,biase in the mod of justice ayo salami on any individual is no feat open to men of lies with no integrity whatsoever. For your assignment i refer you to the internet to go and make research why the man was retired untimely...it is then you will know the country has no future in hands of you and your paymasters.an offer of repentance is open to you both though.

God punish you and your generatiins if I did not take any momey from anyone for this information to emerge. Salami and integrity in the same sentence? If, however you have received, or have been promised, or expect to get, any sort of reward or gift or payment for your activities on this forum, you will never do well. It will not end well for you in Jesus' name. Strife and pain shall be your portion. All this will not come to pass in your life if you're posting out of personal comviction and not out of what you have received, expect to receive or hope to receive for doing so.
Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by solomon111(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
Front page pls.
Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by Tundeajani(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
djustice:

i am sure jesus with whom you invoke your curses would never be proud to be associated with you because he is a man of great dignity who would not resort to abuse when confronted with a challenge.no need to continue trading with you because no matter the trash you and your group spew here,the truth will always remain untarnished. not even when your hate and lying skills reach the highest pinacle would you achieve your aim.repent and lets move nigeria forward with truth. Signed; a concerned nigerian.one love
Re: Fashola Got His San From Salami by Expensive72(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
His SANship is really questionable,looking at his actions& utterances against the law...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Disband Can Now-jibril Aminu / Achievements Of Colonel Khaddafi: Was He Mad? / Alj Harem! Why Do You Call Me Mumu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.