Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

Are You Interested In Working With Over 150 Different Big Importers In Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Interested In Working With Over 150 Different Big Importers In Lagos? (167 Views)

Over 95% Of Petroleum Product Importers In Nigeria Are Not Buying From Dangote / Buying Directly From Importers In Lagos Island And Tradefair At The Cheapest Pri / Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Working With Over 150 Different Big Importers In Lagos? by Esteedear(f): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
I STOPPED IMPORTING PRODUCTS AND MY PROFIT TRIPPLED

Do you know that you can buy any product of your choice in Nigeria and resell it at 3times the cost price? Well all the products you can import into Nigeria are already available in Lagos at cheaper prices. I mean cheaper than the manufacturer prices that you are seeing online.

These guys buy in a very large quantities (I mean containers) and they shipped to Nigeria using the cheapest method of shipping. Their prices are cheaper than even the manufacturer's prices.

You can buy products from them or even dropship and sell the products at 3times the cost price. The products are cheap and the quality is great.

December is smelling already and people are buying products in preparation for Christmas and new year. Billions of naira will be spent this period, how much of that naira will enter your pocket?

Importers of different types of hairs, wigs, shoes, clothes, jeweleries, wristwatch, turkey made dresses, wedding accessories and lots more are waiting for you.

Grab this opportunity now by placing order for our ebook titled "STOP IMPORTATION AND HAVE PEACE" and tripple your profit this season.

Call/WhatsApp on+2347062776525
Esther

Re: Are You Interested In Working With Over 150 Different Big Importers In Lagos? by Esteedear(f): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
It comes with a Christmas special offer �

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can A Ship Husbandry Service Offer You? / Kosso Wood Needed In Large Quantity. Any Available Is Welcomed. / My Experience With The LASG Taakfirce/lastma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.