Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths (23691 Views)

Anambra Belongs To APGA – Soludo Replies APC On Plot To Take Over State / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by kafeii123: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Soludo suddenly wants to become another Obaseki......it's funny to see
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by Raph222(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Orinechi:
Keep quiet for what? U people think u can silence him as u did to Mbaka. Wether Peter Obi gives shishi or not until he returns to adoration ministry and do the needful , his efforts to win any elective position in Nigeria will always amount to nothing.
just be quiet and wait 4 d elections we wuld see if peteter obi is God's chosen or not
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
Soludo is who the ibos need at this time. A no nonsense man who will not hesitate to deal decisively with whoever constitute nuisance in the state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by iykechas2002: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
*�Gov. Charles Soludo Exposed:*

*How The Governor Received $28 million Dollars Cash to Pull Down His Brother, Peter Obi.*

In the treatise of Mehmet Murat ildan, he said "Yes, there are plenty of politicians who are liars, there is no doubt about this! But some of them are not only liars but also serial killers and character assassins because they deliberately send people to the war for their personal gains." Mehmet Murat ildan went further to state that "A silver-tongued charlatan and a half-wit society are made for each other! When these two come together in an election, a great disaster happens: Charlatan comes to power."

The opinion polls that sees Peter Obi as the preferred candidate that is likely to win the 2023 General election became source concern to the Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s camp who quickly swung into action to deflate and damage Peter Obi's reputation from his home base.

Subsequently, Gov. Hope Uzodima was saddled with the responsibility to carry out the task and he promised to deliver in few days but informed the BAT'S Handlers that Gov. Charles Soludo is in a better position to be used to carry out the blackmail but by virtue of the fact that he was a Governor of CBN, he is rich by all standard and will hardly agreed. Then, Seyi, the son of Bola Ahmed Tinubu assured Gov. Hope Uzodima that money is not an issue and he should get Gov. Soludo to name his price in any currency for the job but what is needed most is urgent results to send the Obi-dient movement out of the social media space and silent them forever.

Gov. Hope Uzodima reaches out to Gov. Charles Soludo who blatantly refused initially and sworn never to betray his own brother. "You are my friend and will do anything for you and your family but to be paid to betray my own brother whom I have praised in several fora in the past for the good work he did as governor will be catastrophic. Over my dead body", Gov. Soludo said.

Governor Uzodima said to Gov. Soludo "I know quite well that you are rich by all standard but remember that money is not always enough. You must understand that this is our golden opportunity to get our own share from the huge tax that the Igbo traders are compelled to pay to Bola Tinubu in Lagos since 1999. Do you know that our traders in Lagos contribute 85% of the IGR in Lagos State that made Bola Tinubu to be so wealthy? My brother, his son, Seyi is only waiting for you to name your price in any currency".

"How will they pay the money", Gov. Soludo queries. "However you want it. If you don't mind, it can be transfer in a manner that will make it seem like proceeds from business with your private business, yet it can also be cash", said Gov. Hope Uzodima.

"OK, if they can pay $28 million dollars and must be in cash, then consider it done. It's a risk at my own detriment and anything short of that amount is not worth it". Gov. Soludo stated.

"I will get back to you soon" said Gov. Uzodima. Few days later, he reaches out to Gov. Soludo again and asked what will be his own share from the amount if Seyi approves it. Gov. Soludo told him that it's not negotiable because it's his name and personality that's at stake here. "You can tell them any amount you desire to be able to get something on top but mine is sealed or no deal".

Gov. Hope Uzodima told him that Seyi Tinubu agreed to pay in three trenches but N7 billion will be paid first while you carry out your first attack on Peter Obi and then before the second media attack, another N7 billion will be paid in that sequence.

Gov. Soludo refused and told him that if at all he will engage in such, N10 billon naira equivalent in dollars must be paid as advance while the balance N10 billion Naira equivalent in dollar will be paid when he fires the second missile to bring PeterObi into disrepute.

Gov. Hope Uzodima agreed and the first trench was released to Gov. Uzodima by Seyi Tinubu in cash for onward transfer to Gov. Soludo.

Then, the shocking betrayal of trust and confidence on the part of a brother held in high esteem was triggered, then leaving the Anamberian in rude shock while the Tinubu’s camp were in jubilation.

Written by T. K Ekudayo
*Investigative Journalist on account of Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s insider

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by uba1991: 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Solution what will you gain to see Peter Obi loose the election based on your antagonism?
base on the truth.
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by uba1991: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
onuman:
Before long, it shall be Soludo versus the entire Igbo people.

Soludo, look before you leap. Verbosity is your stock-in-trade. Lack of political correctness in your speeches and in written words.
It started to destroy your guber tenure right from the day you were inaugurated governor.
Why are you afraid of the truth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by Christistruth00: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
uba1991:
Why are you afraid of the truth?

They cannot Stand it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by 5starMan: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:
Soludo a very great Igbo man who says it as it is

Soludo should help us train Anthony Joshua on how to knock out a misguided nincoompoop
Lol to you guys the only great Igbo guys are those who foolishly sell their people out.
Any day that same *great Igbo* vies for presidential election you will prefer your goat from your tribe than your *great Igbo guy*.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by NuruDiddy: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
U will not withdraw your statement but u want the youth to withdraw their plan.
You must have smoked paw paw leave mixed with meth

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by aariwa(m): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Johncarlo07:

U see Dem urchins spitting evrywhere, behaving lyk a nonentity dat dey are.

They say Obi is no threat to Deir party,yet dey won't let him b. Their lieing, senile, certificate forging candidate, was jst caught using Donald Dukes photo as his, yet urchins would nt comment on dat. Infact d mods refuse to bring it to d frontpage.

Awọn eleleya gbogbo.
Beni ..politicians who had never been on the side of the masses to make Nigeria work, suddenly attacking Obi tells right thinking all they need to know about this elections and for tinubu this is the first time I have seen a thing like this in my life. Most people would never use another person’s picture as theirs because it’s a thing of pride to them
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by Fancy4e: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Igbo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/dont-be-agents-of-distraction-soludo-replies-s-east-youths/
can someone tell this confuse man to keep quite… why are you fighting the choosen one, the last time I checked, you aint better either…. Maybe you should learn from Ekwerenmadu’s mistake….touch not the lords anointed.
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by ogatboy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Igbo:
Soludo should take a clue from Wike
Those unfortunate misguided children need to be cut into sizes

Wike don do 2 terms, oga Soludo is marked to be the first one term governor after Peter Obi
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by Maski87: 12:22am On Nov 24, 2022
When and were did you see his balls
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by jaxxy(m): 1:16am On Nov 24, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Shoot at sit order should be given, anyone who wants to dump refuse at Government house should be killed

any small thing shoot at ur citizens? even china doesn't shoot at it citizens, u have no regard for the sanctity of lives.
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by BluntCrazeMan: 1:30am On Nov 24, 2022
Igbo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/dont-be-agents-of-distraction-soludo-replies-s-east-youths/
Soludo has clearly shown that he is not a humble person.

Points well noted.
Character and personality well noted too
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by seunayantokun(m): 1:54am On Nov 24, 2022
Soludo should rather not be an agent of destruction.
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by Edusouls(m): 2:21am On Nov 24, 2022
Christistruth00:
They will soon gather here to Wail and insult all of Soludo’s forefathers

They cannot endure the Truth for even 2 minutes

that is why they think Cannibals and Fraudsters are their National Heroes And Saviours

and those with Integrity and Truth are labelled Saboteurs
I think it’s a terrible curse on Igbos to be stupid and senseless, the thing is very worrying..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by Winnersunited: 3:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Aufbauh:
Professor Chukwuma Soludo my Man of the year ride on!
Sir we are eagerly waiting for the part 2 of your honest article.
Soludo , once urchins start celebrating you, know it that you are finished.
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by wingmanIII: 4:06am On Nov 24, 2022
Bulubla blululu
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by wingmanIII: 4:14am On Nov 24, 2022
Edusouls:
I think it’s a terrible curse on Igbos to be stupid and senseless, the thing is very worrying..
Only a doomed bastard can write this. You are already finished.
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by buckeyemedia: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Anambra no be Rivers.

If Soludo tries anything, he will regret it.

The mindset of the day-to-day Anambrarian is totally different from that of the ordinary Nigerian
Please Shut up this early Thursday morning, nonsense oblivious local Wailer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by buckeyemedia: 6:44am On Nov 24, 2022
Winnersunited:
Soludo , once urchins start celebrating you, know it that you are finished.
From an Oblivious Ipobian turned clueless Obidient?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by OfoIgbo: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Please Shut up this early Thursday morning, nonsense oblivious local Wailer.

You must be a real medically diagnosed dunce.

A message I sent yesterday, and you are attributing it to Thursday. That already disqualifies you from getting a polite response from my Anambra self grin
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by Malcolmprincex: 7:23am On Nov 24, 2022
Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2022/11/dont-be-agents-of-distraction-soludo.html
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by Ikpaitid: 7:33am On Nov 24, 2022
SOLUDO IS THE MOST INTELLIGENT IPOB FOOL ALIVE.
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by luizpippo(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2022
In the near future, these BATists and Atikulators praising Soludo will insult the hell out of him, calling him a dumb IPOB terrotists, we only need to live long enough.
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by MrUchenna1(m): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2022
Pride comes before what?
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by jamace(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2022
Thinkam:
Waste of time smiley, after the revelation of the scam Obansanjo and afenifere revealed in Ibadan today, It's clear to all and sundry Peter Obi campaign is a wish taken too far..

I won't be shocked if Peter Obi ends his presidential campaign tomorrow and withdraw.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Yes, Fulani bandits are already at your backyard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by Skullano(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2022
Christistruth00:

At least he stopped you accusing LASG and Agbero Of extortion

He is the one extorting us directly now which doesn't make sense at all..
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2022
diogo23:

Yoruba urchin are praising him because they want him to distract PO campaign but GOD pass them all
You and your kindred go cry blood after the election i promise you bro
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2022
Igbodicool:

Exactly...

The greatest man your family, generation and tribe cannot produce.
He is now your latest lord and savior!
Hahahahaha

You and your kindred go cry blood after the election i promise you

grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by Tochj(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Igbo:
2000 pigs and idiots no fit do it
Come down to ANAMBRA AND VOTE HIM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Searching For Fashola's Achievements / Aso Villa End Of Year Service In Pictures / Enugu State Commissioner Of Police Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.