Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths (23696 Views)

Anambra Belongs To APGA – Soludo Replies APC On Plot To Take Over State / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by Igbodicool(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

You and your kindred go cry blood after the election i promise you

grin grin grin
Smiles...

You will cry on our behalf just as you have been doing.
Election has never been war in my village.
But for you, you blood will spill because of it.
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Igbodicool:

Smiles...

You will cry on our behalf just as you have been doing.
Election has never been war in my village.
But for you, you blood will spill because of it.
Hahahaha

Your AfghanEastern region will be sweet in this coming election

No erection, no referendum grin grin
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by Igbodicool(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahaha

Your AfghanEastern region will be sweet in this coming election

No erection, no referendum grin grin
I never expected anything positive from the son of a Satan rejected fallen demon from the WASTE.

You can keep ranting your blablu bluu blu at least it's paying your bills for now.
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Igbodicool:

I never expected anything positive from the son of a Satan rejected fallen demon from the WASTE.

You can keep ranting your blablu bluu blu at least it's paying your bills for now.
Hahahahaha

Chinedu

Everybody supporting JAGABAN are being paid in your tiny brain grin grin

But you obingo are doing it freely for una social media president grin grin

Hahahahaha

No wonder the erudite scholar prof Chukwuma Soludo said social mobs has no head nor sense for reasoning grin grin
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by Igbodicool(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Chinedu

Everybody supporting JAGABAN are being paid in your tiny brain grin grin

But you obingo are doing it freely for una social media president grin grin

Hahahahaha

No wonder the erudite scholar prof Chukwuma Soludo said social mobs has no head nor sense for reasoning grin grin

I have grown pass your level of throwing useless political jabs and tantrums.
But I want to drop a word for you, hence you have decided to malign the Igbo race for no just cause, any day in your life you have any contact with an Igbo man, you will never end well.
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
Igbodicool:

I have grown pass your level of throwing useless political jabs and tantrums.
But I want to drop a word for you, hence you have decided to malign the Igbo race for no just cause, any day in your life you have any contact with an Igbo man, you will never end well.
Hahahaha

Chinedu

Your people curse the living daylights out of Buhari. Wishing him dead

Yet, bubu still dey fresh while your people dey kpai with their Nzogbu Nzogbu politics grin

By the way, I am not the one who malign Ndigbo. You guys are responsible for that. No one malign anyone

Tell your people to stop hating Tinubu unnecessary for no just cause. Tinubu no dey rule your people. Tinubu no collect una wife. Tinubu no commit any crime for Ndigbo

Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Stop hating him for no just cause so you guys won't come next year crying for BIAFRA that you have been marginalised just as you're crying that Ndigbo had been maligned

Take note please
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by diogo23: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You and your kindred go cry blood after the election i promise you bro
Haha i see you will be highly disappointed
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by Igbodicool(m): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahaha

Chinedu

Your people curse the living daylights out of Buhari. Wishing him dead

Yet, bubu still dey fresh while your people dey kpai with their Nzogbu Nzogbu politics grin

By the way, I am not the one who malign Ndigbo. You guys are responsible for that. No one malign anyone

Tell your people to stop hating Tinubu unnecessary for no just cause. Tinubu no dey rule your people. Tinubu no collect una wife. Tinubu no commit any crime for Ndigbo

Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Stop hating him for no just cause so you guys won't come next year crying for BIAFRA that you have been marginalised just as you're crying that Ndigbo had been maligned

Take note please
Any day in your entire hateful miserable life you have anything to do with an Igbo man, you will not live to tell the story.

I don't have your time for childish ethnic bigotry.
Re: Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
We know obi is going no where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Pictures And Video From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Ogun / "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? / ....OVERRATED Enugu....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.