Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Soups: Which One Would You Delete? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Soups: Which One Would You Delete? (49080 Views)

Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy / Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) / Which Of These Meals Would You Delete Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soups: Which One Would You Delete? by mariahAngel(f): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
Parizz:
i've tried apologising but ain't replying. I know i've hurt her. This was not what i envisaged

OK. Just give her time and let her be, and she'll come around eventually.
Re: Soups: Which One Would You Delete? by Munzy14(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
mariahAngel:
Which of the soups do you not mind having for the rest of your life?

Picture source: Instagram.
Just bring Okra or Ogbono..

It's a bye to others. cheesy
Re: Soups: Which One Would You Delete? by mariahAngel(f): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2022
Munzy14:

Just bring Okra or Ogbono..

It's a bye to others. cheesy

Really? You prefer slimy soups? cheesy

By the way, can one grow organic fruits with seeds gotten from inorganic fruits?
Re: Soups: Which One Would You Delete? by Munzy14(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

Really? You prefer slimy soup? cheesy

By the way, can one grow organic fruits with seeds gotten from inorganic fruits?
Yea...Draw soup mehnnn.. smiley

Growing organic is simply allowing it grow natural without use of synthetic fertilizer, agro chemicals etc..

In essence we eat more of organic fruits from rural areas.
Re: Soups: Which One Would You Delete? by mariahAngel(f): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Munzy14:

Yea...Draw soup mehnnn.. smiley

Growing organic is simply allowing it grow natural without use of synthetic fertilizer, agro chemicals etc..

In essence we eat more of organic fruits from rural areas.

So, you mean, if I organically grow seeds (that were) gotten from a fruit that was grown inorganically, it'll produce organic fruits?
Re: Soups: Which One Would You Delete? by Munzy14(m): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

So, you mean, if I organically grow seeds (that were) gotten from a fruit that was grown inorganically, it'll produce organic fruits?
Yes..As long as it isn't GMO(genetically modified) and you didn't use synthetic agro chemicals or fertilizer.
Re: Soups: Which One Would You Delete? by mariahAngel(f): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2022
Munzy14:

Yes..As long as it isn't GMO(genetically modified) and you didn't use synthetic agro chemicals or fertilizer.

OK. Thank goodness.

I thought that (with the way things are going) organic produce would one day go extinct.
Re: Soups: Which One Would You Delete? by Munzy14(m): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
mariahAngel:

OK. Thank goodness.

I thought that (with the way things are going) organic produce would one day go extinct.
Mba o..

We still eat organic to a greater percentage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) / Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce / What is the true situation of rice in Nigeria? How much does it cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.