Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

You Snubbed Your Ancestors, Not Me: James Brown Slams Bobrisky For Snubbing Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Snubbed Your Ancestors, Not Me: James Brown Slams Bobrisky For Snubbing Him (323 Views)

You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians / Bisi Almi Slams Bobrisky Over Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Dakolo Rape Saga / Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Snubbed Your Ancestors, Not Me: James Brown Slams Bobrisky For Snubbing Him by ExclusiveBet: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Controversial Nigerian crossdresser James Brown has opened fire on his senior colleague in the crossdressing business for failing to acknowledge his greeting at an event.

Recall that Skabash.com had reported that Bobrisky, along with James Brown and popular influencer Papaya Ex had gotten into a row at a recent event in which their convergence in one location after months of online beefing almost erupted into a fight.

In the trending ., James Brown, who styles himself the Princess of Africa, was seen dancing with Papaya close to where Bobrisky was seated.

The latter, who apparently was not comfortable with them dancing so close to him, soon flared up, and could be seen gesticulating with his hands that there was enough space at the venue, so they shouldn’t come in his direction.

Amid his outburst, James Brown knelt down before Bobrisky to presumably greet or apologize to him for the disturbance, but Bobrisky wasn’t having it at all and fired back at him.

After the party, James Brown, in a . shared on his social media page, knocked Bobrisky for snubbing him after he greeted him at the party.

He claimed Bobrisky is a hypocrite for refusing to associate with him physically but congratulated him online when he acquired a Range Rover celebrity. He added that Bobrisky snubbed his ancestors, not him.

(1) (Reply)

Forexlyfe CEO, Olanrewaju Hazeez, Speaks On Forex Trading, Says 'it's The Best J / "Bobrisky Has Flawless Skin." A Critic Of Instagram Changes Their Mind After.... / Comedy: Meet Josh2funny, The Fastest Rapper In The World(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.