Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan (2878 Views)

Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon / Atiku V Tinubu: More Election Officials Testify Against INEC / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tinubu meeting with Igbo business men in a hall in Imo state, had more attendance than Obi crowd in a presidential campaign rally...

Even though Tinubu's meeting ended with disgrace, he pulled more crowd, in a small meeting.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by duro4chang(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
Before nko?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by PureMe01: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Omo this op.of a guy just dey cry all over nairaland as Oyo campaign shock am
But when did thiefnubuu become Donald Duke? grin grin

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by IDeyNL: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:
Tinubu meeting with Igbo business men in a hall in Imo state, had more attendance than Obi crowd in a presidential campaign rally...

Even though Tinubu's meeting ended with disgrace, he pulled more crowd, in a small meeting.

Atiku is coming

Stale format. Your divide and rule won't work.

Just like Reno, you insult Obi, so that Tinubu's supporters will blast Obi. On the other you and Reno blast Tinubu so that Obi's supporters will blast Tinubu. But you've never criticized Kwankwanso.

I hope southerner are watching.

You and your kind will be the downfall of Atiku.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by Switruth: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
PureMe01:
I swear. The guy too cry.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by richidinho(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Dont worry sir, we are just 4 people twitting in a room from Ibadan grin grin

Why are you worried? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by ItsTutsi(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lol I'm really disappointed and ashamed in the campaign, in all the hype and propaganda in getting 25% or more.. he went and cramp innocent people in a small space like sardine

If Tinubu pulls this kind of crowd in Kano or Kaduna, I won't sleep that day! undecided
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
IDeyNL:

Stale format. Your divide and rule won't work.

Just like Reno, you insult Obi, so that Tinubu's supporters will blast Obi. On the other you and Reno blast Tinubu so that Obi's supporters will blast Tinubu. But you've never criticized Kwankwanso.

I hope southerner are watching.

You and your kind will be the downfall of Atiku.

I have never attacked Peter Obi, all I say is this truth, he will drop out of the race latest December. Is that an attack?

Kwankwaso is not contesting either, that's why I don't mention him, but most people believe Obi is that's why I mention him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
PureMe01:

Some part of me actually believed yaruba will try to make their afenifere scam for Obi more believable.

But with the turnout they gave Obi in Ibadan, Obasanjo and afenifere are just decieveing Obi wickedly.

I just hope he is smart enough as I'm predicting.

Atiku is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by IDeyNL: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:

I have never attacked Peter Obi, all I say is this truth, he will drop out of the race latest December. Is that an attack?

Kwankwaso is not contesting either, that's why I don't mention him, but most people believe Obi is that's why I mention him.

You insult Igbos and expect Igbos to vote Atiku. Na here we dey. You think southerners are fools

Make Atiku come win. I like how Wike is dealing with you guys.

Nothing for Atiku in the south. He can win NE and NW, na him sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol I'm really disappointed and ashamed in the campaign, in all the hype and propaganda in getting 25% or more.. he went and cramp innocent people in a small space like sardine

If Tinubu pulls this kind of crowd in Kano or Kaduna, I won't sleep that day! undecided

Tinubu has more money to spend he can afford to fill stadiums just like Jonathan in 2014, whether that will amount to votes time will tell.

The wickedness Afenifere and Obansajo did to Obi today, is very evil

Atiku is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
IDeyNL:

You insult Igbos and expect Igbos to vote Atiku. Na here we dey. You think southerners are fools

Make Atiku come win. I like how Wike is dealing with you guys.

Nothing for Atiku in the south. He can win NE and NW, na him sabi.

Who insults Igbos me? One of the major reasons I want APC gone is the terrible approach they give to Nigeria's diversity.

So if you truly want no insults to Igbos, do the smart thing and make sure IFEANYI OKOWA, enters Aso rock.

APC victory in 2023 will spell more insults for Igbos than ever before.

Atiku is coming
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by booblacain(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

This is Reno Omokri or his copy cat. This is how he talks.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
*GENERAL NOTICE FOR ALL OBI/DATTI SUPPORT GROUPS*

THE PETER OBI CAN'T WIN AND PETER OBI WILL STEP DOWN SYNDROME SPONSORED BY PDP &APC.

Dear OBIdients kindly take time to read this. It's highly important.

As we are preparing for the 2023 general election, one thing became very clear which is that the APC and PDP (PDAPC) keep making one assertion that Peter Obi cannot win the election Or will step down. Almost in all the interviews granted to any of the members of the two parties, they must as a matter of necessity always say that Peter Obi cannot win or that he's not in the race. They would give all manner of reasons and spend much time and energy just to explain why and how it's impossible for Peter Obi to win.

This began to bring a thought in my mind which is if Peter Obi cannot win then why are you people spending time, resources and energy just to explain to the public that he cannot win? Why not just allow him to be fooling himself as you claim? That was when I researched and found out that there is a campaign strategy called the "Can't Win Technique".

The "CAN'T WIN TECHNIQUE" is a campaign strategy which means telling voters that your rival can't possibly win (so why waste your vote?). The idea is to present one candidate as more electable while diminishing the other more exciting candidate. So any time you see them telling you Peter Obi cannot win, speaking all the grammar and making all the analysis to justify it just know that it's a campaign strategy.

That's what PDP used not to zone the presidential candidate to south. They claimed they were looking for a candidate that can win election. Did you notice that the summary of that long essay written by Soludo was just to say that Obi can't win? Yes; now you understand!!! It's a campaign strategy remember.

WHO IS THE STRATEGY USED ON?
This strategy is mostly used on a very strong candidate. In fact it's used on a candidate who is a serious rival. It's used on a candidate who can actually win under a free and fair context. Did you notice that APC and PDP don't talk about other presidential candidates except Obi? The two parties seem to be obsessed with Obi. In fact if you go through the social media walls of APC influencers you will notice that they spend more time in trying to run Obi down than they spend on promoting their candidate.

HOW TO COUNTER THE CAN'T WIN TECHNIQUE:

1. IGNORE IT. If you are OBIdient whenever you see them making all those permutations to prove that Obi can't win just know that they are afraid so simply ignore them. Whenever you hear them say Obi can't win just know they are actually saying Obi CAN WIN so let's abuse the minds of the electorates.

2. KEEP PUSHING HARD: One of the things the "can't win technique" does is to make the weak supporters of the rival to stop working hard to ensure that he wins because they may see their efforts as a waste of time. So please whenever you hear that Obi can't win just know that your work is paying off so double your efforts. Never you back down! Remember nobody gave us any chance at all but see where we are and all by your efforts.

A new Nigeria is possible! Remember it's not going to be easy but it's possible!

Fellow Nigerians please let's go beyond ethnicity and religious sentiments and vote Peter Obi of Labour Party. He will use public money for public good as he did in Anambra state. He won the "Governor of the Decade Award" by Thisday, defeating all other state governors of the decade. This is one of the proofs of his competence.

God bless you and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Don't listen to them, Peter Obi is winning this election.

Please share everywhere.

Obi can't win, give me one state, that'll give him 800k votes
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by IDeyNL: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:

Who insults Igbos me? One of the major reasons I want APC gone is the terrible approach they give to Nigeria's diversity.

So if you truly want no insults to Igbos, do the smart thing and make sure IFEANYI OKOWA, enters Aso rock.

APC victory in 2023 will spell more insults for Igbos than ever before.

Atiku is coming

You think we haven't been reading all your posts on nairaland abi?

You call Igbos "eegbos" and call Yorubas "yaruba".

Keep fooling yourself. Nothing for Atiku in the south. He should focus on ruling NE and NW.
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
booblacain:

This is definitely Reno Omokri. This is how he talks.

I reject it, reno is a despicable human being...

Atiku is coming
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
IDeyNL:

You think we haven't been reading all your posts on nairaland abi?

You call Igbos "eegbos" and call Yorubas "yaruba".

Keep fooling yourself. Nothing for Atiku in the south. He should focus on ruling NE and NW.

Exactly it's not the same thing, it's in the best interest of all Nigerians, for APC to be booted out...

Atiku is coming
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by IDeyNL: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:

Exactly it's not the same thing, it's in the best interest of all Nigerians, for APC to be booted out...

Atiku is coming

Atiku is coming to NE and NW.

As long as this election is concerned, southerners are behind Wike.

Bye bye.
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by tuborme: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
OP is Reno
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by Highways: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Before nko... Igbos will go and collect money nah... No be Baba blue again, owner bullion van international
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by Aboks(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Blu bulaba blu blu

Town hall different

Agbado cassava ewa
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by DMerciful(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
APC and PDP cooperating to attack LP.

Ofcourse, APC and PDP needs alliance to compete against Obi
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by Akunatakasi(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
All your post naa about obi .. except one ... You no get work.. cry more... Your tears go soon full basket
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by Idiotseverywher: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
why are you not ashamed of yourself, ? You have very rotten conscience, all these lies you always put here, doesn't it touch your soul? Though I know you have satanic conscience
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by eastgates1: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
This person no get work
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by Guyman01: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Guy abeg rest, you keep spamming Nairaland with this same comment
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by Ddokie: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

This guy you have been wailing since morning. Who caused you so much pain today? Is it Peter Obi?

If its PO, i wish to advice you to prepare, you will certainly have a heart attack very soon.

In your interest, i advice you to accept the inevitable and have peace- Peter Obi is your next president.
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ddokie:

This guy you have been wailing since morning. Who caused you so much pain today? Is it Peter Obi?

If its PO, i wish to advice you to prepare, you will certainly have a heart attack very soon.

In your interest, i advice you to accept the inevitable and have peace- Peter Obi is your next president.

That's not true bro and you know it cry
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by mycar: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
PDAPC grin
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by naijapips04: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
Obi supporters specialize in snapping just one area of the crowd and blowing it out of proportion.
Re: Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan by cicero(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
I'm concerned about the guy's mental health.

PureMe01:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Has Secured 25% In More Than 25 States / The Use Of IREV-Portal And BVAS-Machines In Nigerian Elections: The Way Forward / Humility: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Kneels To Greet The President Of Nigeria, BAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.