Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Info Needed For Temporary Foreign Work Program In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info Needed For Temporary Foreign Work Program In Canada (446 Views)

UK Visa Delay - Info Needed! / Bta To Dubai....info Needed / Going For PLAB Exam And Abandoning Residency Program in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Info Needed For Temporary Foreign Work Program In Canada by Inali: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hi guys. Please this thread is to get first hand information regarding the Temporary Foreign Work Program (TFWP) in Canada from people that chose this pathway.

I have read a lot about this pathway and found someone that wants to help me work it all out but I feel I've not found all the info I need so I need info from people that chose this pathway and how it has been for them.

My questions are:

- What is the maximum work permit duration for this pathway?
- Can one transition from TFWP to PR?
- Can a TFWP holder change jobs if he/she wants?
- Can a TFWP holder also study while in Canada?
- Which city is best for this Pathway?
- Hows life like as a TFWP holder?

Pardon me if my questions much but I need to understand all these before making my decision. Thanks

Justwise
Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Info Needed For Temporary Foreign Work Program In Canada by ednut1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
Inali:
Hi guys. Please this thread is to get first hand information regarding the Temporary Foreign Work Program (TFWP) in Canada from people that chose this pathway.

I have read a lot about this pathway and found someone that wants to help me work it all out but I feel I've not found all the info I need so I need info from people that chose this pathway and how it has been for them.

My questions are:

- What is the maximum work permit duration for this pathway?
- Can one transition from TFWP to PR?
- Can a TFWP holder change jobs if he/she wants?
- Can a TFWP holder also study while in Canada?
- Which city is best for this Pathway?
- Hows life like as a TFWP holder?

Pardon me if my questions much but I need to understand all these before making my decision. Thanks

Justwise
Seun
Lalasticlala
https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/618#118628801 answered here. You are likely dealing with a scammer. To get a job offer if hard, if you miraculously get one do you think the city you got it matters So your question on which city is baseless
Re: Info Needed For Temporary Foreign Work Program In Canada by justwise(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/618#118628801 answered here. You are likely dealing with a scammer. To get a job offer if hard, if you miraculously get one do you think the city you got it matters So your question on which city is baseless

(1)

Re: Japa Propaganda And Mindset Of Nigerians Youths / How My Visit To A Police Station In The UAE Went. / Here Are The Sounds Heard Every 30 Minutes During The Oceangate Submersible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.